The Los Angeles Lakers vs The Oklahoma City Thunder (2.23.2012) 9:30PM EST TNT (Beast Wars Edition)

most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #361
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 TheGreatDane said:
^^ and so did the Thunder, you point is...
Back to back road games compared to back to back home games


Lakers played like garbage still..

Need to get this offense going.. sh*t is painful to look at. 80% of possessions are Kobe/Bynum/Gasol iso in the post .. No motion, no cuts, no spacing.

God help me if this bullsh*t continues throughout the whole season.
 02-24-2012, 12:02 AM         #362
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGreatDane said:
^^ and so did the Thunder, you point is...
Old tired legs...Lakers aren't a roster of 23 year olds
 6 years ago '04        #363
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
^^true I give you that....OKC my team..however, WCF should and will be LAC vs OKC..watch...
 6 years ago '09        #364
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
^ still not confident LAC are WCF bound but it wouldn't surprise me if they make it
 6 years ago '04        #365
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
and my point to you is this...OKC vs Heat, or OKC vs Bulls, (doubt it), or LAC vs Heat, or LAC vs Bulls...its one of those that will make the NBA more marketable...NYK will be in the mix but only in divisional rounds (J Lin makes a impression..hint hint) but the playoff this year is a passing of the torch..
 02-24-2012, 12:15 AM         #366
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #367
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
avatar space
space
$92,838 | Props total: 70444 70444
 PG-13 said:



[pic - click to view]

Iight so shut the fu*k up and watch, quit acting like u nice
 6 years ago '06        #368
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Bkjj11 said:
Iight so shut the fu*k up and watch, quit acting like u nice

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #369
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Black Samurai said:
Old tired legs...Lakers aren't a roster of 23 year olds
You kind of made your own point right there.

LA cant be a top notch contender forever. They've been showing their age for quite some time
 6 years ago '04        #370
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I missed the game....

cause a n*gga got locked up

Never flee from the cops is the lesson I learned
 6 years ago '10        #371
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,463 | Props total: 6614 6614
 freakbucket said:
props to the OKC fans, not yall here, but the ones in the stands. THey won by 15 and their fans were there til the end. 99% still full.

you watch that heat bullsh*t and half the crowd was late, most got there super late, still empty seats. then they were leaving 3 minutes before it was over.

the city of miami, well atleast the ones who can afford those tickets, do NOT deserve that team. No other city sucks that bad. NY fans are heavy, even when the knicks suck. Chi town, Dallas, etc.... they are ultra thankful for those teams. THe entire heat organization needs to move.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #372
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$18,422 | Props total: 8128 8128
 Kasssssst said:
I missed the game....

cause a n*gga got locked up

Never flee from the cops is the lesson I learned
n*gga now what lol
 6 years ago '11        #373
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Kasssssst said:
I missed the game....

cause a n*gga got locked up

Never flee from the cops is the lesson I learned
nooooooooo lol
 6 years ago '04        #374
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9


my dumbass was speeding (like usual) and basically refused to pull over when I seen the officer trying to get me....I said fu*k I'm screwed..

next thing I know

I'm pulled over and got 5 police cars around me

Got booked and received a misdemeanor and a total of 5 tickets.

1) Tinted Windows too dark
2) Speed in Zone
3) Speed not reasonable & prudent
4) reckless driving (the misdmeanor one)
5) Failed to comply with lawful order

got booked

and bail set at $1150

I was in that bi*ch for 3hrs. Mad that I missed the game

but I'm out now, and the crappy part is now I gotta take tomorrow off, and be in court by 9

I got a feeling I'm slowly within the end of this month will be terminated from my current jobs.

Back to being bummy!
 6 years ago '10        #375
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Kasssssst said:
I missed the game....

cause a n*gga got locked up

Never flee from the cops is the lesson I learned
fukkin dead.

so random

you good my n*gga?
 6 years ago '10        #376
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Kasssssst said:


my dumbass was speeding (like usual) and basically refused to pull over when I seen the officer trying to get me....I said fu*k I'm screwed..

next thing I know

I'm pulled over and got 5 police cars around me

Got booked and received a misdemeanor and a total of 5 tickets.

1) Tinted Windows too dark
2) Speed in Zone
3) Speed not reasonable & prudent
4) reckless driving (the misdmeanor one)
5) Failed to comply with lawful order

got booked

and bail set at $1150

I was in that bi*ch for 3hrs. Mad that I missed the game

but I'm out now, and the crappy part is now I gotta take tomorrow off, and be in court by 9

I got a feeling I'm slowly within the end of this month will be terminated from my current jobs.

Back to being bummy!

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #377
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Gottagat said:
fukkin dead.

so random

you good my n*gga?
my n*gga I feel great

a little hungry right now but feeling great...

just fu*ked up I had pus*y right there in the car with me and was gonna smash or something but that went out the window when they cuffed me

She didn't even lie for a n*gga though

I tried to tell them I didn't see them in my mirror (which was Bullsh*t)

and she goes yeah he did

fu*king aye
 6 years ago '11        #378
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
this n*gga just upped his wrap sheet in one night.

i caught that reckless driving charge too

That ho riding around on your gas tho and she threw you under the bus
 6 years ago '04        #379
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 OP
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 I k!ll TREES said:
this n*gga just upped his wrap sheet in one night.

i caught that reckless driving charge too


fu*ked up thing is I was cited for that before too...but I only had to have points and that was that.

Now...

when I go to court I'm gonna try to have them n*ggas postpone my date...fu*k I look like with a Public Defender.
 6 years ago '10        #380
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Kasssssst said:
my n*gga I feel great

a little hungry right now but feeling great...

just fu*ked up I had pus*y right there in the car with me and was gonna smash or something but that went out the window when they cuffed me

She didn't even lie for a n*gga though

I tried to tell them I didn't see them in my mirror (which was Bullsh*t)

and she goes yeah he did

fu*king aye

dawg she foul

when/if u get to smash punch her in the neck afterwards
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 96
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy