ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GShack42 said:

NOW STFU UP bi*chES!! ANYTHING ELSE??
This thread is hilarious, Rose haters are replying with garbage because they came into this thread unaware of Rose owning CP3's a.ss for several years. The funny thing is, CP3 ran his a.ss out of New Orleans to get more help, goes to LA, teams with Griffin,and STILL couldnt beat Rose earlier this season at home. Different city, same bi*chness. He is our bi*ch yesterday, today, and tomorrow the sh*t never ends. Like I said CP3 may be locked into atleast 4 more years of being a punching bag for Derrick Rose and the Bulls. We own his a.ss, only Rose haters wont admit.

6 years ago '07        #162
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 fabolous_iam said:
but didnt espn write this????? i guess dude who wrote this is a rose stan also..
if u hav rose passing ability a 9.5 while cp3 is 10,and u include leaping ability as criteria for a pg,then yes,he is a stan

and if u take out somethin as utterly retarded as leapin ability,paul would be tha betta pg accordin to espn lol
 6 years ago '05        #163
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 r.burgundy said:
and they played 6 games witout rose

rose career might not last that long

and paul plays 82games a year ..... whats the furthest paul been in the playoff's since he such a great leader...
 6 years ago '05        #164
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
According to Boxden, you're wrong.
I can't really hate too much on people who say CP3 is better for the simple fact that what he did in the PAST was better than anything we've seen thus far from Rose.. He was robbed of his MVP, yet somehow people want to discredit Rose for not being robbed of his.. That is what pisses me off, and the same people who act like Paul is anywhere close to what he was pre-injury..

Paul is still an amazing player though, it's amazing to think that even after what could have been a career devastating injury for most players, he's still able to come back and be considered a top 2 PG.. Says a lot about that mans BBIQ. At the same time people shouldn't be in here acting like current D.Rose can't fu*k with CP3 at this stage of their careers. Thats the issue I have.. I have it 60/40 in Rose favor as the best PG..
 6 years ago '07        #165
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
and paul plays 82games a year ..... whats the furthest paul been in the playoff's since he such a great leader...
im guessin u didnt understand what i meant

west playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>east playoffs
 6 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
right on que.hmmmmmm

but either way,usage stats dont lie hombre
Usage stats are higher but look at team record... Even with his team injured like fu*kin crazy last year, and with him carrying an major offensive load, HE HAD THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE.

His usage stats are justified by his win/loss record last year. So him dominating the ball was not in vein on top of that he was FORCED TOO..
 6 years ago '07        #167
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
I can't really hate too much on people who say CP3 is better for the simple fact that what he did in the PAST was better than anything we've seen thus far from Rose.. He was robbed of his MVP, yet somehow people want to discredit Rose for not being robbed of his.. That is what pisses me off, and the same people who act like Paul is anywhere close to what he was pre-injury..

Paul is still an amazing player though, it's amazing to think that even after what could have been a career devastating injury for most players, he's still able to come back and be considered a top 2 PG.. Says a lot about that mans BBIQ. At the same time people shouldn't be in here acting like current D.Rose can't fu*k with CP3 at this stage of their careers. Thats the issue I have.. I have it 60/40 in Rose favor as the best PG..
even u cant debate that this season paul is havin a betta year than rose
 6 years ago '09        #168
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,207 | Props total: 19306 19306
CP3: 19/9/4 49% 59 TS%
Rose: 22/8/3 46% 56 TS%

how is it not close?

both are great but i like CP3 more his control of the game and the fact he can set people up and rarely turns the ball over is extremely impressive to me.
 6 years ago '07        #169
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
cp3 is the best pg in the league hands down.

rose is severely overrated. dude is just a scoring pg.

cp3 is floor general who also makes his teammates better. his ball iq and ability to read and break down the opposing teams defense is amazing.

rose just jacks up bad shots most of the time and never gets his teammates involved.....

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-23-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
even u cant debate that this season paul is havin a betta year than rose
This season he is only due to injury.. And don't be a homer to say anything otherwise..
 6 years ago '05        #171
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #172
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Usage stats are higher but look at team record... Even with his team injured like fu*kin crazy last year, and with him carrying an major offensive load, HE HAD THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE.

His usage stats are justified by his win/loss record last year..
usage shows 1 guy dominates tha ball.he should hav betta h2h stats

even wit him injured his team is still winnin this year,so that should tell u they are a really good team

1 team is good and 1 isnt.proof is in tha records
 6 years ago '07        #173
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
This season he is only due to injury.. And don't be a homer to say anything otherwise..
and injurys to cp3 are tha only reason there is any debate to begin wit
 6 years ago '05        #174
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im guessin u didnt understand what i meant

west playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>east playoffs

its 2012 not 2009 dont sleep on the east .. yall gott a gimmie from the choke artist him self last year(bytch james) and dirk was on god level in the finals...
 6 years ago '07        #175
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 regulate said:
So now leaping ability is retarded. I guess blocked shots are overrated too huh?
when it comes to comparin p.g's yes it is retarded
 6 years ago '08        #176
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GodsFavorite said:
no hate on rose but come on paul is clearly better than rose right now. rose has the gifts and the ethic to be better eventually but the level cp3 is playing at is unreal right now. cant be touched by anyone.
You just said "right now" but my problem with saying "CP3 >>> Rose this season" is that I dont remember this statement being made until after Rose went out with his back problems. Then once the Bulls started winning in his absence people started diminishing Rose and putting other point guards like CP3 on pedestal. But I do not remember at all anyone taking 2012 CP3 over 2012 Rose BEFORE Rose's injury this year and I dont remember at all CP3 being put in the MVP talks until that stretch Rose was out. The only n*gga who I recall being in the MVP talk since the beginning of the season is Lebron James and that's it. Same with D-Will, people didnt start taking him over Rose till like a week ago.
 6 years ago '07        #177
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
its 2012 not 2009 dont sleep on the east .. yall gott a gimmie from the choke artist him self last year(bytch james) and dirk was on god level in the finals...
in 2012 its still west>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>east.at tha top i think chi and mia are betta than okc and tha clips,but top to bottom its still no comparison
 02-23-2012, 05:09 PM         #178
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Exactly, never once did I say that Paul wasn't one hell of a player.
But at this stage in their careers, it is my opinion that Rose is playing at a different level.

I could keep going on and on but it would literally be a re-write of what you just said.
 6 years ago '05        #179
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
nd where was the paul fans last year ???
last yea it was
1 rose
2 d will
3 rondo
4 paul

micheal jordan has nver went from the best sg to the 4rth best back to number 1... rose got this #1 spot on lock for at least the next 8 years....
 6 years ago '09        #180
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,207 | Props total: 19306 19306
 Chief Dee said:
You just said "right now" but my problem with saying "CP3 >>> Rose this season" is that I dont remember this statement being made until after Rose went out with his back problems. Then once the Bulls started winning in his absence people started diminishing Rose and putting other point guards like CP3 on pedestal. But I do not remember at all anyone taking 2012 CP3 over 2012 Rose BEFORE Rose's injury this year and I dont remember at all CP3 being put in the MVP talks until that stretch Rose was out. The only n*gga who I recall being in the MVP talk since the beginning of the season is Lebron James and that's it. Same with D-Will, people didnt start taking him over Rose till like a week ago.
CP3 has only played one more game than Rose and has missed games as well plus CP3 was in MVP talks before the season began because of his move to the Clippers and how much they'd probably improve due to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy