most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Paul.

Edit:

Passing

Paul 15
Rose 8

/thread.
 6 years ago '06        #102
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10695 10695
 deemoney23 said:
Actually I got Rose 4 to 1 (3 to 2 if being generous). CP3 was clearly better the first matchup, but the 2nd he outscored Rose by a point and Rose had more Rebounds, a.ssist, and got the W. The 3rd matchup was tie in pts, Rose had more rebounds & steals, and another W. Without being bias, I'll give the 3rd matchup to CP3. No need to talk about this season and last cuz we already know what happened in those games and yes, more W's
First and 3rd Matchup was easily Paul..

Second matchup was close but rose shot 35%
 6 years ago '04        #103
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11861 11861
 regulate said:
I'm satisified in the fact that all these clowns think Paul is better than Rose, but damn near everytime they've gone head to head Rose outplays Paul, straight-up. and I have no doubt this trend will continue. And I'mma throw it in y'alls faces every single time, lets see y'all try to hate then.
Truly sad that after being reminded FIVE fu*kING TIMES that this isn't a "better team: Hornets or Bullls" thread,

dtown1759 said:
n*gga you're a fu*king idiot, I
[pic - click to view]

any of your fu*king down syndrome Rose stanned out tirade because this thread is about who's a better overall player, not who had the better team, who dominated during the 8 games when they played, better over all PLAYER Do 8 games represent an entire body of work that is a player's career? That's like saying that T-mac or Bruce Bowen is a better player than Kobe Bryant just because his team has beaten Kobe's in head matchups (if he did)

fu*k out of here with those shortsighted generalizations. You bulls fans are dumber than I give you credit for.. I wonder if you dumb motherfu*kers even think before you click the submit button.
 dtown1759 said:
Dee, since you're so infatuated with head to head matchups, take a look at this.
[pic - click to view]

paul leads rose in EVERY GODDAMN STATISTIC except for rebounds and FT% when they play each other. Again, it's not about teams, this is about who's the better PLAYER

/thread
 philly337 said:
He does have the wins but in their 5 games against each other...

Paul - 18.4 ppg
Rose- 17.6 ppg

Paul - 9.0 apg
Rose - 8.6 apg

Paul - 3.2 rpg
Rose - 5.2 rpg

Paul - 2.4 spg
Rose - 1.6 spg

Paul - 2.0 turnovers per game
Rose - 3.6 top

Paul - 51% fg%
Rose - 40% fg%

Paul - 60% 3pt%
Rose - 50% 3pt%

philly337 said:
Must have read wrong

Thought this was a who's better Paul/rose thread

Didn't know it was who's better bulls/hornets thread
 dtown1759 said:
look at the stats

You morons still can't understand

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 02-23-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #104
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19412 19412
CP3 is currently having a better year this year than Rose.

edit: also why do people think h2h is the end all be all stat?

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 02-23-2012 at 03:59 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #105
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Your acting like Rose dominated him. Paul had 15-14 on 50%. With both shooting exactly the same except rose got 10 more FT's.

Yeah, real scared!

Like I said before, just because CP3 changed jerseys and went to LA doesnt mean he's nolonger Rose's bi*ch. He is and will be Rose's bi*ch until further notice. And you want to hang on the Bulls-Clippers game so badly but what about all the OTHER times CP3 has been chumped by Rose the last 3 years? Let's talk about that, forget one game here or there let's talk about the larger picture of how Rose is on the cusp of half a decade of domination his bi*ch CP3.

CP3 and Rose havent been comparable for atleast 2 years. The Clipper game shows that even with Griffin, CP3 may be locked into another 4 years of being Rose's bi*ch. You dont see too many Bulls-Hornet/Clipper games recently where you came away saying, "wow CP3 really got in Rose's a.ss today". That sh*t dont happen. You n*ggas are stuck in 2008, it's not 2008 anymore. n*ggas like Rose, Westbrook, and Rondo have arrived. That whole, "D-Will VS CP3" sh*t is over. It took Rose's back spasm for CP3 to get shine in the media.
 6 years ago '10        #106
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
 regulate said:
I'm satisified in the fact that all these clowns think Paul is better than Rose, but damn near everytime they've gone head to head Rose outplays Paul, straight-up. and I have no doubt this trend will continue. And I'mma throw it in y'alls faces every single time, lets see y'all try to hate then.
Typical Bulls fan bringing up a head to head matchup.

6 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 regulate said:
and everytime he misses a late freethrow in a close game we all will throw in your face
 6 years ago '06        #108
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Like I said before, just because CP3 changed jerseys and went to LA doesnt mean he's nolonger Rose's bi*ch. He is and will be Rose's bi*ch until further notice. And you want to hang on the Bulls-Clippers game so badly but what about all the OTHER times CP3 has been chumped by Rose the last 3 years? Let's talk about that, forget one game here or there let's talk about the larger picture of how Rose is on the cusp of half a decade of domination his bi*ch CP3.

CP3 and Rose havent been comparable for atleast 2 years. The Clipper game shows that even with Griffin, CP3 may be locked into another 4 years of being Rose's bi*ch. You dont see too many Bulls-Hornet/Clipper games recently where you came away saying, "wow CP3 really got in Rose's a.ss today". That sh*t dont happen. You n*ggas are stuck in 2008, it's not 2008 anymore. n*ggas like Rose, Westbrook, and Rondo have arrived. That whole, "D-Will VS CP3" sh*t is over. It took Rose's back spasm for CP3 to get shine in the media.
You going overboard

In 3 of 5 meetings rose has shot 37%, 35%, & 22%..that's not getting in somebodies a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #109
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
unless its just me, but isn't the greatest test of one player vs. another how many wins one has over the other?
 02-23-2012, 04:00 PM         #110
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
isn't this the perfect video

regulate said:
Paul is better than Rose, except when Paul plays against Rose. GTFOH
/thread
 6 years ago '06        #111
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regulate said:
Yea because deciding who's better by putting them head-to-head is such a foreign concept.

you haters take this sh*t to a whole new level. Just saaaaad.
Hater? I like rose...

Paul just the best pg in the game..not a knock to rose
 6 years ago '07        #112
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 regulate said:
Yea because deciding who's better by putting them head-to-head is such a foreign concept.

you haters take this sh*t to a whole new level. Just saaaaad.
maybe cause bball isnt played 1 on 1 smart guy.when guy has to score,1 guy looks more to pass.1 guy has a really high usage rate while 1 guy has a low 1.u tell me who should do more statistically

it take rose 4 years to get 1 triple double lol
please stop talkin about who is betta
 6 years ago '09        #113
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19412 19412
h2h is extremely overrated i guess Melo is better than LBJ i guess Curry is better than Rose...right?
 6 years ago '04        #114
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
II like Rose too, but this thread has gone full retard about 6 times over now.. I'm going to let philly finish these morons off
 6 years ago '06        #115
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regulate said:
Did I quote you?
You quoted 1 guy and said haters "plural" insinuating everyone who's arguing against rose
 6 years ago '08        #116
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i'd rather have rose. "true" pg's are overrated
 6 years ago '06        #117
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
II like Rose too, but this thread has gone full retard about 6 times over now.. I'm going to let philly finish these morons off
Lol Na I'm out..don't care to debate it...I like then both cp3 is just the best pg in the game
 6 years ago '04        #118
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
h2h is extremely overrated i guess Melo is better than LBJ i guess Curry is better than Rose...right?
THIS.

TEAM DOES NOT EQUAL PLAYER you tards

Last edited by torious; 02-23-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #119
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Kalon said:
Paul.

Edit:

Passing

Paul 15
Rose 8

/thread.
basically...

regulate said:
If you think Rose/Bulls are beating Paul/Clippers in the next match the only reason Bulls won cause it was within the first week of the NBA season, Paul was still getting used to his team and the reason why Bulls won vs. Hornets was because, well Hornets suck Paul/Clips are winning every match vs. Rose/Bulls from now on, belieh dat plehboi
 02-23-2012, 04:11 PM         #120
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I told n*gga on BX these rose fans are hilarious and slow just like rose a.ss

n*ggas is d!ckriding rose to much because he dunks the ball better. Paul is way better and a FAR better passer. Paul passer rating is a 10 while rose is a 5. GTFO Like ole buddy said the only people arguing and defending rose is rose stans...

Rose a better "Pure" Pg than paul...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy