ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 Chief Dee said:
You cant be serious, CP3 is Derrick Rose' bi*ch. You saying CP3 is better than Rose only proves that you havent watched ANY of the Bulls games against CP3 whether he was on NO or the Clippers. You say CP3 has been the best for years, but anyone who has watched Rose head-to-head against CP3 on the Hornets/Clippers knows Rose been sh*tting on CP3. Rose has owned this n*gga in most of the games they play. Ask New Orlean Hornet fans about Rose. The gap was close 3 years ago, Rose has murderED Paul since.

I cant even remember the last fu*king time CP3 outplayed Rose or the last time the Hornets and Clippers defeated Rose. And CP3 WASNT mentioned as being better than Rose this season until Rose went out with the back spasms, cut the bullsh*t out. Rose went out and all of the sudden D-Will and CP3 got shine while Rose been raping BOTH CP3 and D-Will in head-to-head matchups. When the last time either D-Will or CP3 were able to beat the Bulls with Rose? D-Will beat us last time without him, everytime Rose has played against the Nets Williams and the Nets couldnt do sh*t. Same with CP3.

BULLS RECORD VS CP3 HORNETS/CLIPPERS
VS New Orleans Hornets L 97-108 [Mar 17, 2008]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 107-93 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-79 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 96-85 [De 26th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 108-106 [Jan 29th, 2010]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-88 [Feb 12, 2011]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 85-77 [Mar 7, 2011]
VS Los Angeles Clippers W 114-101 [Dec 30, 2011]

Those are just wins and loses, ask Bulls and Hornet fans who have watched the games over the years if Rose wasnt raping CP3 like a little bi*ch. Dont ever fu*king compare CP3 to Rose again for the rest of your sh*tty existance unless we're talking about pre 2009. I had to go back to 200 and fu*king 8 for the last time Rose has lost a game to Chris Paul. This sh*t is fu*king ridiculous CP3 been our bi*ch for years.
He does have the wins but in their 5 games against each other...

Paul - 18.4 ppg
Rose- 17.6 ppg

Paul - 9.0 apg
Rose - 8.6 apg

Paul - 3.2 rpg
Rose - 5.2 rpg

Paul - 2.4 spg
Rose - 1.6 spg

Paul - 2.0 turnovers per game
Rose - 3.6 top

Paul - 51% fg%
Rose - 40% fg%

Paul - 60% 3pt%
Rose - 50% 3pt%
 6 years ago '11        #82
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 philly337 said:

Paul - 18.4 ppg
Rose- 17.6 ppg

Paul - 9.0 apg
Rose - 8.6 apg

Paul - 3.2 rpg
Rose - 5.2 rpg

Paul - 2.4 spg
Rose - 1.6 spg

Rose - 3.6 top

Paul - 51% fg%
Rose - 40% fg%

Paul - 60% 3pt%
Rose - 50% 3pt%
 GShack42 said:

NOW STFU UP bi*chES!! ANYTHING ELSE??

Yeah that
 6 years ago '07        #83
deemoney23 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 dtown1759 said:
n*gga you're a fu*king idiot, I
[pic - click to view]

any of your fu*king down syndrome Rose stanned out tirade because this thread is about who's a better overall player, not who had the better team, who dominated during the 8 games when they played, better over all PLAYER Do 8 games represent an entire body of work that is a player's career? That's like saying that T-mac or Bruce Bowen is a better player than Kobe Bryant just because his team has beaten Kobe's in head matchups (if he did)

fu*k out of here with those shortsighted generalizations. You bulls fans are dumber than I give you credit for.. I wonder if you dumb motherfu*kers even think before you click the submit button.
n*gga are u stupid?? That's just like back in the day they would compare n*ggaz to Jordan and even tho MJ was always the best, they would try to make cases for Drexler, Nique, etc as being his closest comp or rivals. What would happen when they matched up head to head tho?? So there's no way anyone can tell me if two comparable players who play the same position or matchup for majority of the game play against one another,and one is constantly better in those matchups, that he isn't the better player! The gap between whoever u feel is better is not big by any means, but Rose has been out playing the other Top 5 PG's in the league when they matchup for 2 yrs straight now. Who gives a fu*k if them n*ggaz dominate Derek Fisher or Andre Miller on any given night, its about the level of play when their teams matchup and Rose has proven he's the better player.
 6 years ago '04        #84
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 GShack42 said:

NOW STFU UP bi*chES!! ANYTHING ELSE??
yes, there is something else you fu*king dimwit. read my last two posts and philly's, then go lie in traffic..
 6 years ago '04        #85
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
n*gga are u stupid?? That's just like back in the day they would compare n*ggaz to jordan and even tho mj was always the best, they would try to make cases for drexler, nique, etc as being his closest comp or rivals. What would happen when they matched up head to head tho?? So there's no way anyone can tell me if two comparable players who play the same position or matchup for majority of the game play against one another,and one is constantly better in those matchups, that he isn't the better player! The gap between whoever u feel is better is not big by any means, but rose has been out playing the other top 5 pg's in the league when they matchup for 2 yrs straight now. Who gives a fu*k if them n*ggaz dominate derek fisher or andre miller on any given night, its about the level of play when their teams matchup and rose has proven he's the better player.
look at the stats
 6 years ago '11        #86
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 philly337 said:

Paul - 18.4 ppg
Rose- 17.6 ppg

Paul - 9.0 apg
Rose - 8.6 apg

Paul - 3.2 rpg
Rose - 5.2 rpg

Paul - 2.4 spg
Rose - 1.6 spg

Rose - 3.6 top

Paul - 51% fg%
Rose - 40% fg%

Paul - 60% 3pt%
Rose - 50% 3pt%

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #87
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Only bulls fan arguing that Rose is better

Not one other poster

I guess we all are haters
sad but true...
 6 years ago '04        #88
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
These lame SAT-dodging ho a.ss rose stans just got ran out they own thread
[pic - click to view]

02-23-2012, 03:39 PM         #89
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think they are equally great.

paul has a better jumpshot and rose is better going to the hole, neither by much in either category. both make their teams better as well.
 6 years ago '06        #90
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
n*gga are u stupid?? That's just like back in the day they would compare n*ggaz to Jordan and even tho MJ was always the best, they would try to make cases for Drexler, Nique, etc as being his closest comp or rivals. What would happen when they matched up head to head tho?? So there's no way anyone can tell me if two comparable players who play the same position or matchup for majority of the game play against one another,and one is constantly better in those matchups, that he isn't the better player! The gap between whoever u feel is better is not big by any means, but Rose has been out playing the other Top 5 PG's in the league when they matchup for 2 yrs straight now. Who gives a fu*k if them n*ggaz dominate Derek Fisher or Andre Miller on any given night, its about the level of play when their teams matchup and Rose has proven he's the better player.

But that's not a good comparison...rose has outplayed Paul the last two times they played while Paul has outplayed rose in their first 3 meeting
 6 years ago '06        #91
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
For all the scrubs saying "Rose beat CP3...", "Rose owns CP3...", we gon' act like CP3 isn't way better in the playoffs than reg. season?

and fu*king @ that "dident reed" pic
 6 years ago '06        #92
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 GShack42 said:
AM I MISSING SOMETHING. THIS n*gga IS TRYING TO PROVE POINT CP3 IS BETTER......BUT THE BULLS WON EVERY SINGLE GAME. WHAT THE F*CK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU.

SINCE YOU WANNA GO THERE, WHEN HAS CP3'S TEAM WENT FURTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS THEN THE BULLS? OR EASIER... WHEN HAS CP3'S TEAM WON MORE GAMES THEN CHICAGO??

ANSWER THAT... bi*chES!

Must have read wrong

Thought this was a who's better Paul/rose thread

Didn't know it was who's better bulls/hornets thread
 6 years ago '10        #93
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Rose stans taking L's badly in this thread

*waits for Warriors suck*
 6 years ago '04        #94
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
apparently boxden users know more than espn writers

o yeah rose -6 wins cp3 -0
 6 years ago '06        #95
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
 SoulOnIce said:
Rose stans taking L's badly in this thread

*waits for Warriors suck*
 6 years ago '04        #96
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
I still don't think these stubborn retards are getting it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #97
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 dmarino said:
dwill is better than both
Really? Williams is better than Rose? Where were you last year when Rose dropped 29 points on the Jazz last season and sh*tted on D-Will before he went to NJ? Where were you when Rose scorched the Nets and Williams earlier this year and shot 56% against them n*ggas? Funny thing is, I cant remember any Deron Williams preformances where he sh*tted on Rose like either of these games. Whether in Utah or NJ Williams cant fu*k with Rose. Just like CP3, D-Will went to a new team and now people act like they dont have histories of being Rose's bi*ch. Dont let the different jerseys fool you. These two dudes are still the same Rose victims they were in Utah and New Orleans.

When has D-Will outplayed Rose when they were on the same court? It's been awhile, you have to go back several seasons to even compare Rose to these CP3-D-Will n*ggas. Anyone who has seen Bulls-Nets/Jazz games recently KNOWS that Williams has been marginal at best when Rose is on the floor. Only time he got off was when Rose didnt play. Watch the last Nets-Bulls game where Williams goes off on us for almost 30 points. Ironically Rose did not play in that game. The one Bulls-Net game where Rose didnt play, is the one D-Will goes crazy in. Is that a coincidence? Why dont I see those same calibre of preformances from D-Will anything Ive watched him against the Bulls in the past games with Derrick Rose on the court? Hmmmm
 6 years ago '04        #98
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
^^ Well at least this fu*k n*gga has taken his L like a man and moved on to the next argument so he can lose that one too.......

6 years ago '05        #99
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Outside of passing ability, this is a pretty good evaluation. I'd put Paul a 10 and Rose an 8. Overall, I think Paul is better PG. But both great players.
 6 years ago '07        #100
deemoney23 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 philly337 said:
But that's not a good comparison...rose has outplayed Paul the last two times they played while Paul has outplayed rose in their first 3 meeting

Actually I got Rose 4 to 1 (3 to 2 if being generous). CP3 was clearly better the first matchup, but the 2nd he outscored Rose by a point and Rose had more Rebounds, a.ssist, and got the W. The 3rd matchup was tie in pts, Rose had more rebounds & steals, and another W. Without being bias, I'll give the 3rd matchup to CP3. No need to talk about this season and last cuz we already know what happened in those games and yes, more W's
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy