ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2012, 02:29 PM         #61
TenInchesSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

Paul has been the best PG in the league for years. fu*king retarded article.
real talk. d rose is good but not when it comes to all around. yeah he dunks better than paul but when it comes to pg play ill take shooting over leaping anyday
 6 years ago '09        #62
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
I got to go with CP3, based off of how he has changed the culture of the fu*kin Clippers, they just won their 20th game, they did not get their 20th win until the 52nd game last season, but they are 2 different PGs, Rose is a scoring PG like Iverson was (wonder how much different his game could be if he possibly moved to the 2 guard) and CP3 is a pass first PG, who happens to be a good shooter. The Bulls can barely survive without Rose, Clippers ain't sh*t without CP3.
 6 years ago '09        #63
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,830 | Props total: 1042 1042
last 5 mins of game im going with cp3. clutch shooting and hardly misses free throws. but drose is a close 2nd.
 6 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10647 10647
 Johnson Barnes said:

[pic - click to view]

Thanks for the laugh
 6 years ago '04        #65
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
Rose >>>>>> cp3
 6 years ago '04        #66
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 612 612
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
....I know D Rose's D is a work in progress but didnt know it was a 9 already
word.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #67
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
how is this even a question d rose is way better then paul and will sh*t on paul any given time
 6 years ago '04        #68
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1088 1088
I thought Deron Williams was better than CP3? Now it's CP3 vs Rose? ESPN is losing all credibility. When has "Leaping Ability" ever been an attribute you measure a PG by?

This comparison is a.ss.

Compare PG's CP3 vs. DWill or compare combo G's Rose vs. Westbrook. But you can't compare CP3 to Rose. One is a true PG the other is a combo G at best. If you are comparing them as PG it's not even close CP3 by a MILE!
 6 years ago '04        #69
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,000 | Props total: 11798 11798
 deemoney23 said:
You n*ggaz are the worst! The Rose hate on this forum is up there at Kobe & Bron levels. Why does his fu*king IQ get brought up all the time because he's not the most articulate dude?? Rose does avg 7 a.sst a game u clown a.ss n*gga and was closer to 9 at the beginning of the year before the injuries piled up So crown his a.ss already then dummy!!

[pic - click to view]

Duck tales said:
I hate the bulls and all their fans but rose is a better player than paul and its not even close.

Rose is a better scorer, who cares who shoots better (even tho paul's shot is far from automatic).

Rose is just better flat out, no one would take paul or rose unless they had some other superstar that needed the ball feed to him.

What'd you get banned for? :
 6 years ago '04        #70
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
rose is better, paul makes people better
 6 years ago '06        #71
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,673 | Props total: 8623 8623
if cp3 was on the bulls they would be a better team because paul can get everybody involve and still score.

Rose doesn't really have a true point guard game yet and offensively his game is mostly off his athletic ability.

but rose is a superstar regardless.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 02-23-2012 at 03:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #72
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
well d rose scored 38 on paul so whos number 1 and oh yeah mvp mvp mvp
 6 years ago '08        #73
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

You cant be serious, CP3 is Derrick Rose' bi*ch. You saying CP3 is better than Rose only proves that you havent watched ANY of the Bulls games against CP3 whether he was on NO or the Clippers. You say CP3 has been the best for years, but anyone who has watched Rose head-to-head against CP3 on the Hornets/Clippers knows Rose been sh*tting on CP3. Rose has owned this n*gga in most of the games they play. Ask New Orlean Hornet fans about Rose. The gap was close 3 years ago, Rose has murderED Paul since.

I cant even remember the last fu*king time CP3 outplayed Rose or the last time the Hornets and Clippers defeated Rose. And CP3 WASNT mentioned as being better than Rose this season until Rose went out with the back spasms, cut the bullsh*t out. Rose went out and all of the sudden D-Will and CP3 got shine while Rose been raping BOTH CP3 and D-Will in head-to-head matchups. When the last time either D-Will or CP3 were able to beat the Bulls with Rose? D-Will beat us last time without him, everytime Rose has played against the Nets Williams and the Nets couldnt do sh*t. Same with CP3.

BULLS RECORD VS CP3 HORNETS/CLIPPERS
VS New Orleans Hornets L 97-108 [Mar 17, 2008]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 107-93 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-79 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 96-85 [De 26th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 108-106 [Jan 29th, 2010]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-88 [Feb 12, 2011]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 85-77 [Mar 7, 2011]
VS Los Angeles Clippers W 114-101 [Dec 30, 2011]

Those are just wins and loses, ask Bulls and Hornet fans who have watched the games over the years if Rose wasnt raping CP3 like a little bi*ch. Dont ever fu*king compare CP3 to Rose again for the rest of your sh*tty existance unless we're talking about pre 2009. I had to go back to 200 and fu*king 8 for the last time Rose has lost a game to Chris Paul. This sh*t is fu*king ridiculous CP3 been our bi*ch for years.
 6 years ago '11        #74
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
What happens when Rose athleticism declines?

6 years ago '08        #75
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 gbigham82 said:
well d rose scored 38 on paul so whos number 1 and oh yeah mvp mvp mvp
Notice that the people who say D-Will or CP3 >>>> Rose never ever ever ever ever ever talk about how D-Rose dominates the head-to-head matchups with them. These lame a.ss n*ggas who only get to see national televised Bulls games dont get to see how Rose has sh*tted on Paul for SEVERAL years now. I seen the sh*t with my OWN eyes, the reason why Bulls fans say Rose >>> Paul is because we've seen ALL of Rose's games against the Hornets/Clippers and seen him embarrass CP3 in a regular basis. These other fools DO NOT see all of these games. Like I said, ask New Orlean Hornet fans about Derrick Rose.
 6 years ago '06        #76
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,673 | Props total: 8623 8623
 Chief Dee said:
Notice that the people who say D-Will or CP3 >>>> Rose never ever ever ever ever ever talk about how D-Rose dominates the head-to-head matchups with them. These lame a.ss n*ggas who only get to see national televised Bulls games dont get to see how Rose has sh*tted on Paul for SEVERAL years now. I seen the sh*t with my OWN eyes, the reason why Bulls fans say Rose >>> Paul is because we've seen ALL of Rose's games against the Hornets/Clippers and seen him embarrass CP3 in a regular basis. These other fools DO NOT see all of these games. Like I said, ask New Orlean Hornet fans about Derrick Rose.
who cares about the one on one. Its about who would make their team better.

if CP3 was on the bulls it would be a better team rather than with rose.

period/
 6 years ago '04        #77
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You cant be serious, CP3 is Derrick Rose' bi*ch. You saying CP3 is better than Rose only proves that you havent watched ANY of the Bulls games against CP3 whether he was on NO or the Clippers. You say CP3 has been the best for years, but anyone who has watched Rose head-to-head against CP3 on the Hornets/Clippers knows Rose been sh*tting on CP3. Rose has owned this n*gga in most of the games they play. Ask New Orlean Hornet fans about Rose. The gap was close 3 years ago, Rose has murderED Paul since.

I cant even remember the last fu*king time CP3 outplayed Rose or the last time the Hornets and Clippers defeated Rose. And CP3 WASNT mentioned as being better than Rose this season until Rose went out with the back spasms, cut the bullsh*t out. Rose went out and all of the sudden D-Will and CP3 got shine while Rose been raping BOTH CP3 and D-Will in head-to-head matchups. When the last time either D-Will or CP3 were able to beat the Bulls with Rose? D-Will beat us last time without him, everytime Rose has played against the Nets Williams and the Nets couldnt do sh*t. Same with CP3.

BULLS RECORD VS CP3 HORNETS/CLIPPERS
VS New Orleans Hornets L 97-108 [Mar 17, 2008]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 107-93 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-79 [Feb 4th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 96-85 [De 26th, 2009]
VS New Orleans Hornets W 108-106 [Jan 29th, 2010]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 97-88 [Feb 12, 2011]
VS New Orlean Hornets W 85-77 [Mar 7, 2011]
VS Los Angeles Clippers W 114-101 [Dec 30, 2011]

Those are just wins and loses, ask Bulls and Hornet fans who have watched the games over the years if Rose wasnt raping CP3 like a little bi*ch. Dont ever fu*king compare CP3 to Rose again for the rest of your sh*tty existance unless we're talking about pre 2009. I had to go back to 200 and fu*king 8 for the last time Rose has lost a game to Chris Paul. This sh*t is fu*king ridiculous CP3 been our bi*ch for years.
n*gga you're a fu*king idiot, I
[pic - click to view]

any of your fu*king down syndrome Rose stanned out tirade because this thread is about who's a better overall player, not who had the better team, who dominated during the 8 games when they played, better over all PLAYER Do 8 games represent an entire body of work that is a player's career? That's like saying that T-mac or Bruce Bowen is a better player than Kobe Bryant just because his team has beaten Kobe's in head matchups (if he did)

fu*k out of here with those shortsighted generalizations. You bulls fans are dumber than I give you credit for.. I wonder if you dumb motherfu*kers even think before you click the submit button.

Last edited by torious; 02-23-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #78
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
I'll take rose.
 6 years ago '04        #79
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
Dee, since you're so infatuated with head to head matchups, take a look at this.
[pic - click to view]

paul leads rose in EVERY GODDAMN STATISTIC except for rebounds and FT% when they play each other. Again, it's not about teams, this is about who's the better PLAYER

/thread
 6 years ago '11        #80
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 kingpin222 said:
Uh, Rose ain't that close to Paul in passing. If you gonna give him a 9.5 you gotta give Paul a 12 or some sh*t.
 lboog1423 said:
i dont give a damn abt the ratings, Paul is a better pure PG. No hate towards D Rose at all. Chris Paul b out their toyin wit n*ggas, he could easily drop 30 a game if he wanted too
 Gottagat said:
Rose better

sike nah
 PG-13 said:
These n*ggas really think Rose is more clutch than Paul?

And Rose got a 9.5 for passing?

Paul is better IMO.
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]

dtown1759 said:
Oh, and by the way.............

[pic - click to view]

And judging from the few comments, I have no desire to.

/thread
 dtown1759 said:
So now we're hating Chris Paul because dude has a high enough basketball IQ and crafty enough to draw foul calls at will and Debrick doesn't have enough IQ to get a 300 on the SATS ,, sorry bruh a couple and 1 mixtape highlight type sh*ts don't cut it. let derrick average more than 7 apg before you crown him the greatest
 GodsFavorite said:
no hate on rose but come on paul is clearly better than rose right now. rose has the gifts and the ethic to be better eventually but the level cp3 is playing at is unreal right now. cant be touched by anyone.
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
i like Rose but

Close and no disrespect to Rose but cp3 is that dude...

i still feel that defensive rating is too high for Rose (9); its more like a(7.5 or so )
 MPLSallstar said:
Rose's defense is nowhere near as good as Paul's.

They are way too generous for Rose, and I fu*ks with Rose.

Paul >>>>>
 P. Dedos said:
what a joke
 thegoldenhero said:
CP3 is better imo
 lboog1423 said:
No hate at all bruh, I enjoy watching rose . Im just sayin CP3 is a better more pure PG
 thegoldenhero said:
and 9.5 on passing for Rose seems too high
 Millerionaire87 said:
paul
 philly337 said:
Ehhhh good comparison but whoever wrote that up is a retard

pauls defense and passing is way better then rose

Anyways its Paul

Better shooter
Better passer
More clutch

Rose is a better scorer and faster/more athletic
 YoungNade said:
word.
 marcusaka50 said:
if cp3 was on the bulls they would be a better team because paul can get everybody involve and still score.

Rose doesn't really have a true point guard game yet and offensively his game is mostly off his athletic ability.

but rose is a superstar regardless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy