ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
 Hold That said:
He actually was if you compare the years and numbers in which i said he was better, just after Taj's second year he wasn't better
i dont think u really comprehend bball that much.just because a player puts up higher #'s does not make him a betta player.andre blatche still puts up betta #'s than gibson so by your own logic he is still a betta player
 6 years ago '05        #302
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 r.burgundy said:
i dont think u really comprehend bball that much.just because a player puts up higher #'s does not make him a betta player.andre blatche still puts up betta #'s than gibson so by your own logic he is still a betta player
Didn't say that either but Taj was a "decent" player his rookie year, a solid surprise.. he was a solid defense player with a lot of offensive limitations. Blatche looked like he was coming into his own the second half dropping 20/10 on good efficiency, he played himself into a nice contract, to bad he got complacent, didn't improve and never built on that foundation.. Just because what he did AFTER that year, shouldn't be held against him in saying he wasn't better than a particular rookie in that year.. Thats how I view things.. I know you have a warm spot in your heart for Taj being that, you grew up with him or know him(something along those lines), but we'll agree to disagree..

Lets be honest here we wont be convincing each other on this topic. Lets just put this sh*t to rest, no need to be discussing this for 48 hours my dude..
 6 years ago '07        #303
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm not interested in arguing who's better because it really just depends what you want out of your point guard.With that being said,I'd take CP3 to run my show.
 6 years ago '07        #304
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Didn't say that either but Taj was a "decent" player his rookie year, a solid surprise.. he was a solid defense player with a lot of offensive limitations. Blatche looked like he was coming into his own the second half dropping 20/10 on good efficiency, he played himself into a nice contract, to bad he got complacent, didn't improve and never built on that foundation.. Just because what he did AFTER that year, shouldn't be held against him in saying he wasn't better than a particular rookie in that year.. Thats how I view things.. I know you have a warm spot in your heart for Taj being that, you grew up with him or know him(something along those lines), but we'll agree to disagree..

Lets be honest here we wont be convincing each other on this topic. Lets just put this sh*t to rest, no need to be discussing this for 48 hours my dude..
talent is talent.that doesnt change.u tried to discredit bulls players to make a case as to y rose doesnt average more a.ssists.now that he's puttin up nice stats,tha bulls team is great and all is right in tha world
 6 years ago '05        #305
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 247 247
this thread serious gms opinion>>>>>>>> you bum a.ss boxden n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #306
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 r.burgundy said:
talent is talent.that doesnt change.u tried to discredit bulls players to make a case as to y rose doesnt average more a.ssists.now that he's puttin up nice stats,tha bulls team is great and all is right in tha world
Or you simply ignoring the fact that players improve on their game, or expand their games, Deng is not the same player he was last year, Boozer is better and knows his role a little more, Asik is improved slightly from his rookie year, Brewer has drastically improved his jumper..

I don't seee why it's hard to understand that.. When players improve it's not suprising to see Rose a.ssist numbers will be up from last year. it's a direct correlation to that.

You can deliver the perfect pass to a shooter, it's up to the shooter to knock it down so you can get the a.ssist for it. A lot of players on our team worked on their shots, and now are knocking down the open shot more frequently than last year.. Just because the names are the same doesn't mean their game hasn't changed. Stop bein so damn stubborn and refusing to admit the obvious because you fear that you might "lose a debate" if you do so.

That is the very reason why people can't stand debating or talking to you, even the own Knick fans.. Just being real

Last edited by Hold That; 02-24-2012 at 12:24 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #307
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Or you simply ignoring the fact that players improve on their game, or expand their games, Deng is not the same player he was last year, Boozer is better and knows his role a little more, Asik is improved slightly from his rookie year, Brewer has drastically improved his jumper..

I don't seee why it's hard to understand that.. When players improve it's not suprising to see Rose a.ssist numbers will be up from last year. it's a direct correlation to that.

You can deliver the perfect pass to a shooter, it's up to the shooter to knock it down so you can get the a.ssist for it. A lot of players on our team worked on their shots, and now are knocking down the open shot more frequently than last year.. Just because the names are the same doesn't mean their game hasn't changed. Stop bein so damn stubborn and refusing to admit the obvious because you fear that you might "lose a debate" if you do so.

That is the very reason why people can't stand debating or talking to you, even the own Knick fans.. Just being real
nobody said players dont get betta,but no player transforms into a brand new player.fundamentally blatche and gibson are still both tha same guy.main thing that changes as u grow is efficiency,not talent

shot wise and scorin wise,everybody on chi's #'s are down.deng is on pace to shoot a career worst from tha field,booze career low in points since his 2nd year,and noah's #'s hav not gone up,but yet somehow chi is 2nd in tha league in offense.maybe thats cause rose is finally takin less shots.anybody wit a bball mind and iq knew that once that happened chi was gonna beast.i been sayin for years he needs to take less shots while dudes like u been sayin tha opposite,and now look whats goin on.

as far as my knick stans,they are witout a doubt tha dumbest fan base on bx.i should post some of tha sh*t idiots like hotep suns and inf4mous said,when i said we shoulda went after lowry instead of felton.nowadays that wouldnt even be a debate.bottom line is i kno tha game,im heavily involved in it.their is an old sayin that players know players.most of these guys neva played
 6 years ago '04        #308
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
will you two please go get a room :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy