ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #281
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 thegoldenhero said:
i refuse to believe this

Young definitely smarter than this dude

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

possibly one of the most entertaining reality show ideas for all the wrong reasons

but nick young barely made it out of high school, idk who has the more diverse vocabulary

6 years ago '09        #282
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
 r.burgundy said:
john wall expression was priceless
i honestly don't care what other wiz fans think on this issue i believe if we get a chance to get Anthony Davis you take him and trade Mcgee for some decent perimeter players that are efficient or at least play defense! (unlike Nick Young)
 6 years ago '07        #283
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,843 | Props total: 4829 4829
 thegoldenhero said:
i honestly don't care what other wiz fans think on this issue i believe if we get a chance to get Anthony Davis you take him and trade Mcgee for some decent perimeter players that are efficient or at least play defense! (unlike Nick Young)
no reason u cant play them together.davis isnt a 5 in tha league.but it all depends what pick u get tho
 6 years ago '09        #284
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
 r.burgundy said:
no reason u cant play them together.davis isnt a 5 in tha league.but it all depends what pick u get tho
i think Davis can play the 5 in the NBA he is skinny now but i have heard he has the body that can fill out as he get's older and adds weight/muscle to his slim frame.
 6 years ago '07        #285
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 r.burgundy said:
tha bulls are a playoff team witout rose and that shouldnt even be debateable.and tha only people who say they dont hav a good team are rose stans like hold that.this dude really said blatche was betta than gibson,and this years clippers team - chauncey is more talented than last years bulls team.sh*t like that is y nobody really takes yall serious
Hold That has never said our team sucks. and at one point Blatche was better, Taj was a late first round pick who has grown into a solid young player. and I couldn't care less who some dudes on BX take serious or not
 6 years ago '07        #286
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Hold That has never said our team sucks. and at one point Blatche was better, Taj was a late first round pick who has grown into a solid young player. and I couldn't care less who some dudes on BX take serious or not
wanna make a bet on that?

boozer was a 2nd rnd pick and at no point was blatche eva betta than him.

then stop tryin so hard to convince everybody rose is tha best pg to eva lace em up
 02-24-2012, 04:04 AM         #287
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't read this article, I'd take Paul with no hesitation.
 6 years ago '07        #288
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 r.burgundy said:

then stop tryin so hard to convince everybody rose is tha best pg to eva lace em up
Well i don't know for sure thats not something he said, just sounds unlikely, and yeah Boozer was a 2nd round pick like 10 years ago. and i don't think Rose is the best to lace them up. I think hes a top pg in the game, maybe not number 1 yet since his 3pt shot and his defense are still not there yet.
 02-24-2012, 06:07 AM         #289
santos81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt read lbj
 6 years ago '08        #290
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
i duno im more of a fan of rondo lol
 02-24-2012, 07:52 AM         #291
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Derrick Rose, better player. CP3, better PG.
 6 years ago '04        #292
D--BLACK 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
What difference it make. In the last 24 years, there have only been three Finals MVPs that have been point guards. Win rings, not debates.
 6 years ago '05        #293
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 r.burgundy said:

WHo said Boozer wasn't better than Blatche? Man this guy keeps exaggerating more and more to try and make himself look good. Whats your deal with that?

TAJ WASN'T BETTER THAN BLATCH IN TAJ's ROOKIE SEASON. That's what I said, stop twisting peoples words around to fit into your argument. It's quite pathetic.. You lost the Paul vs Rose argument then you try to change the topic and bring up some sh*t that was said three years ago about Taj, that is not even relevant to the topic. And then you say you don't take Bulls fans seriously? Nobody takes YOU seriously PERIOD.

Fact is, I know you and everyone takes me and other Bulls fans seriously, and if you don't you guys show me respect by when there is a Bulls topic, there's always ONE or TWO post asking.. "where's Hold That" "how come Hold That hasn't posted" Thats a lot of attention for someone you don't take seriously..

And yes the Bulls team did suck last year in terms of offensive weapons Rose could go too(waits for someone to butcher up this quote and just bold out the part Bulls team suck instead of the quote as a whole). Yeah he had some nice utility guys, but Boozer had a down year, Deng was OK(not as good as he is this year he came back improved which is why he's an all-star)...

People acting like players don't improve, as if you label them sucky for one season they are suppose to be sucky for the rest of their career.. it's called work ethic and improving..

What I don't understand is, for years on this board non Bulls fans tell us "Your team sucks besides Rose" yet when we semi agree with it in terms of offense, and tell them if the team sucks that bad offensively yet Rose is carrying them to the best record(last year), you guys back track and say, oh wait your team don't suck any more..

It's a bunch of contradictions on this board, Burgandy made the biggest fu*kin contradiction in this thread with the Blake/Boozer comparison. This is why nobody should take YOU seriously, hell I think your own fellow Knick fan base has even clowned you multiple times because you talk out your a.ss.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-24-2012 at 09:05 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #294
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
So I guess it's safe to say that to everybody OUTSIDE of Chicago...Cp3 is the better point guard? That what it looks like. Let's not talk MVPs. Roses MVP year is nowhere near Paul's SECOND best year.
 6 years ago '05        #295
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
So I guess it's safe to say that to everybody OUTSIDE of Chicago...Cp3 is the better point guard? That what it looks like. Let's not talk MVPs. Roses MVP year is nowhere near Paul's SECOND best year.
I wouldn't agree with that, it's safe to say everyone outside of chicago on BOXDEN thinks CP3 is the best.. ESPN is not based in chicago

Rose was considered the best PG according to the GM's poll, Rose always wins the poll when ESPN or NBA.com puts up a poll asking who's the best, Rose gets more all-star votes at his position, even though he's competing against Deron and Rondo for votes, it can go on and on.. Boxden does not represent the "worlds" view on things.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-24-2012 at 09:09 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #296
deemoney23 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
It's obvious to me that n*ggaz on Boxden have no idea what talent is based on the Clippers vs last years Bulls convo Hold That was apart of... Yes the Bulls had a better team last season and better coaching, but if your talking about talent, this years Clippers team is def more TALENTED then that Bull's team. So before all the dumb a.ss replies I'm sure to get off this comment, please go define and comprehend the word TALENT and what it means for an NBA player and then holla at me
 6 years ago '07        #297
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
WHo said Boozer wasn't better than Blatche? Man this guy keeps exaggerating more and more to try and make himself look good. Whats your deal with that?

TAJ WASN'T BETTER THAN BLATCH IN TAJ's ROOKIE SEASON. That's what I said, stop twisting peoples words around to fit into your argument. It's quite pathetic.. You lost the Paul vs Rose argument then you try to change the topic and bring up some sh*t that was said three years ago about Taj, that is not even relevant to the topic. And then you say you don't take Bulls fans seriously? Nobody takes YOU seriously PERIOD.

Fact is, I know you and everyone takes me and other Bulls fans seriously, and if you don't you guys show me respect by when there is a Bulls topic, there's always ONE or TWO post asking.. "where's Hold That" "how come Hold That hasn't posted" Thats a lot of attention for someone you don't take seriously..

And yes the Bulls team did suck last year in terms of offensive weapons Rose could go too(waits for someone to butcher up this quote and just bold out the part Bulls team suck instead of the quote as a whole). Yeah he had some nice utility guys, but Boozer had a down year, Deng was OK(not as good as he is this year he came back improved which is why he's an all-star)...

People acting like players don't improve, as if you label them sucky for one season they are suppose to be sucky for the rest of their career.. it's called work ethic and improving..

What I don't understand is, for years on this board non Bulls fans tell us "Your team sucks besides Rose" yet when we semi agree with it in terms of offense, and tell them if the team sucks that bad offensively yet Rose is carrying them to the best record(last year), you guys back track and say, oh wait your team don't suck any more..

It's a bunch of contradictions on this board, Burgandy made the biggest fu*kin contradiction in this thread with the Blake/Boozer comparison. This is why nobody should take YOU seriously, hell I think your own fellow Knick fan base has even clowned you multiple times because you talk out your a.ss.
we kno u can write,but can u fu*kin read???tha poster i responded to understood what i said about booze cause it was a direct reply to somethin he said.mind your own argument

i didnt twist your words.thats what u fu*kin said.1st u say u didnt say it,then u say "show u tha quote",and now u say im twistin your words loltha context u used them was sayin rose cant get a.ssists because his team sux.u said it not me

there isnt an argument to lose d!ckbreath.its a fu*kin opinion.and boxden and espn seems to agree wit me that cp3 is a betta pg

i could be wrong but i dont think noah has eva put up 20/10 for a few weeks,so by your logic blatche was a betta player than him cause he averaged 20/10 for about 6 games
at no point in time was blatche eva a betta player than noah,gibson,or majority of tha league for that matter.

lmao we dont ask where hold that is cause we take u serious lol.its tha exact opposite.u r tha funniest stan on tha net.u can take a thread from 1 page to 12 single handely

and i guess rip hamilton turned these same guys from last year into an offensive juggernaut.on a side note,deng is shootin his worst since his rookie year,and booze also lol.

majority of people ive seen say tha team sux are rose stans.1st its "rose doesnt hav shooters",korver comes,then its "rose needs a post" u get booze, and yet somehow they still suck offensivly lol

knick stans dont like me cause im not a stan lol.these tha same idiots who said larry brown did a great job here and now.we might not even make tha fu*kin playoffs.same fools that said felton is betta than lowry,stat betta than blake,gallo betta than eric gordon.i mean i could go on and on.shout to tha 3 knicks fans who actually know whats up
 6 years ago '05        #298
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
we kno u can write,but can u fu*kin read???tha poster i responded to understood what i said about booze cause it was a direct reply to somethin he said.mind your own argument

i didnt twist your words.thats what u fu*kin said.1st u say u didnt say it,then u say "show u tha quote",and now u say im twistin your words loltha context u used them was sayin rose cant get a.ssists because his team sux.u said it not me

there isnt an argument to lose d!ckbreath.its a fu*kin opinion.and boxden and espn seems to agree wit me that cp3 is a betta pg

i could be wrong but i dont think noah has eva put up 20/10 for a few weeks,so by your logic blatche was a betta player than him cause he averaged 20/10 for about 6 games
at no point in time was blatche eva a betta player than noah,gibson,or majority of tha league for that matter.

lmao we dont ask where hold that is cause we take u serious lol.its tha exact opposite.u r tha funniest stan on tha net.u can take a thread from 1 page to 12 single handely

and i guess rip hamilton turned these same guys from last year into an offensive juggernaut.on a side note,deng is shootin his worst since his rookie year,and booze also lol.

majority of people ive seen say tha team sux are rose stans.1st its "rose doesnt hav shooters",korver comes,then its "rose needs a post" u get booze, and yet somehow they still suck offensivly lol

knick stans dont like me cause im not a stan lol.these tha same idiots who said larry brown did a great job here and now.we might not even make tha fu*kin playoffs.same fools that said felton is betta than lowry,stat betta than blake,gallo betta than eric gordon.i mean i could go on and on.shout to tha 3 knicks fans who actually know whats up
How you go from Noah to Taj? At no point in Blatche career was he better than Noah, so the comparison is hardly the same, there you go exaggerating again.
 6 years ago '07        #299
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
How you go from Noah to Taj? At no point in Blatche career was he better than Noah, so the comparison is hardly the same, there you go exaggerating again.
its called an example.at no point was he betta than taj either
 6 years ago '05        #300
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
its called an example.at no point was he betta than taj either
He actually was if you compare the years and numbers in which i said he was better, just after Taj's second year he wasn't better Just like Noah wasn't better than Varajao his rookie year, but Noah improved since his rookie year.. Same situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy