ESPN: Who's better, Paul or Rose?

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11910 11910
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
dtown,
Until you make a legit statement, and stop acting like a kid.

im not gonna even acknowledge your dumbass.

and I'm not even gonna deal with the stupidity in this thread
anymore. other than the select few that can state their opinion
and stand behind without acting like a child, its just typical BX

Chip Tha Ripper said:
dtown,
Until you make a legit statement, and stop acting like a kid.

im not gonna even acknowledge your dumbass.

I just repeated all of the points that have been made by the OBJECTIVE non-homers in this thread, and you refuse to acknowledge any of them..
I'm going to save my arguing from here on out for people who have an IQ higher than that of an inanimate object..............

you're a disgrace to Michigan State fans. Get that sh*t out of your sig you worthless waste of air. I'll bet you didn't even go there. The public school system has failed you. Who the fu*k roots for Chicago teams, the Packers, and The Spartans? fu*k outta hee
 6 years ago '05        #202
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56

[video - click to view]

one more time just becuse......
 6 years ago '05        #203
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 fabolous_iam said:

one more time just becuse......

does this game count as paul "prime years"?????
 6 years ago '05        #204
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12596 12596
 thegoldenhero said:
CP3 has never played with as talented a team as the Bulls
He's playing with a more talented and healthier team now, than what Rose had last year.. You can't sit here and tell me that Rose with Boozer/Noah injured majority of the season and that Bulls team with Taj and Kurt Thomas starting most nights, is better than a healthier current Clippers squad..

When healthy the Bulls team is better, but they weren't last year and Rose STILL finished with the best record in the league.. Paul aint no where near of accomplishing that this season, and I bet money he never will.

And don't give me that "new team" bullsh*t either, it was Roses first year with Thibs, and the only players who were brought back were Deng/Noah(who was injured)/Taj..
 6 years ago '10        #205
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,909 | Props total: 21194 21194
How is this 12 pages?

Obviously Paul...
 6 years ago '07        #206
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Hold That said:
He's playing with a more talented and healthier team now, than what Rose had last year.. You can't sit here and tell me that Rose with Boozer/Noah injured majority of the season and that Bulls team with Taj and Kurt Thomas starting most nights, is better than a healthier current Clippers squad..

When healthy the Bulls team is better, but they weren't last year and Rose STILL finished with the best record in the league.. Paul aint no where near of accomplishing that this season, and I bet money he never will.

And don't give me that "new team" bullsh*t either, it was Roses first year with Thibs, and the only players who were brought back were Deng/Noah(who was injured)/Taj..
so chauncey bein out for tha year,mo williams,and randy foye are betta than brewer,korver,bogans,and watson?

jordan,cook,gomes,butler are betta than noah,gibson,asik,deng???

i mean seriously what are u smokin???
last year they usually had either booze or noah.they just rarely had both at tha same time
 02-23-2012, 05:31 PM         #207
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
I just repeated all of the points that have been made by the OBJECTIVE non-homers in this thread, and you refuse to acknowledge any of them..
I'm going to save my arguing from here on out for people who have an IQ higher than that of an inanimate object..............

you're a disgrace to Michigan State fans. Get that sh*t out of your sig you worthless waste of air. I'll bet you didn't even go there. The public school system has failed you. Who the fu*k roots for Chicago teams, the Packers, and The Spartans? fu*k outta hee

1). Quote me where I spelled words like OGzZ and acted ignorant, don't worry ill wait.

2). fu*k you n*gga, with your bi*ch a.ss. I got into their Engineering program with a scholarship.
What the fu*k have you done with your life.

3). Again, gettin' off topic coming at my signature..already explained Michigan State.
Was born in Wisconsin, raised in Illinois.

Now get the fu*k off my d!ck. Give it some air, ur about to choke it out.
 6 years ago '09        #208
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
 Hold That said:

You honestly believe this? you are seriously undervaluing the Bulls squad one of the best rebounding team, one oft the best defensive team in the league, and one of the best coaches in the league? i can't believe you said CP3 has a better squad than Rose does that is just silly...CP3 has a better 2nd scoring option that's it

I swear Bulls fan love putting Rose on a pedestal by knocking their supporting cast when Rose has one of the best supporting cast in the league...he might have the 2nd best behind cast Bron he is at least in the top 3.
 6 years ago '07        #209
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
You honestly believe this? you are seriously undervaluing the Bulls squad one of the best rebounding team, one oft the best defensive team in the league, and one of the best coaches in the league? i can't believe you said CP3 has a better squad than Rose does that is just silly...CP3 has a better 2nd scoring option that's it

I swear Bulls fan love putting Rose on a pedestal by knocking their supporting cast when Rose has one of the best supporting cast in the league...he might have the 2nd best behind cast Bron he is at least in the top 3.
he's been tryin to do that b.s for years to make rose seem like a super hero.he once said andre blatche was betta than taj gibson

but thats y people dont take bull stans serious
 6 years ago '11        #210
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 thegoldenhero said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #211
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 r.burgundy said:
he's been tryin to do that b.s for years to make rose seem like a super hero.he once said andre blatche was betta than taj gibson

but thats y people dont take bull stans serious
:agreement6:
 02-23-2012, 05:41 PM         #212
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:

you obviously didn't finish reading the 2 paragraphs.
 6 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so chauncey bein out for tha year,mo williams,and randy foye are betta than brewer,korver,bogans,and watson?

jordan,cook,gomes,butler are betta than noah,gibson,asik,deng???
I like how you left out Blake Griffin who just so happens to be a top 2 player at his position. Griffin/Mo Williams/Caron Butler/Randy Foye/DeAndre Jordan/Gomes > Deng/ASIK(who really wasn't getting playing time until the second half of the season),Brewer,Korver,Watson,Bogan(who is a fu*kin bum), Kurt Thomas..

Paul is still playing with 3 current or former all-stars

Even if you add only one of Boozer or NOah to the comparison i gave, would you sit here and say the Clippers would make that trade is given the chance? fu*k no they wouldn't

People confuse talent, with overachieving.. And thats what most of the Bulls bench is. Overachievers and mostly that has to do with our coaching holding every player accountable.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-23-2012 at 05:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #214
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
I like how you left out Blake Griffin who just so happens to be a top 2 player at his position. Griffin/Mo Williams/Caron Butler/Randy Foye/DeAndre Jordan/Gomes > Deng/ASIK(who really wasn't getting playing time until the second half of the season),Brewer,Korver,Watson,Bogan(who is a fu*kin bum), Kurt Thomas..

Paul is still playing with 3 current or former all-stars
i left out rose and paul cause they cancel each otha out

left out booze and blake cause they cancel out even tho blake is superior and put up betta stats

paul/rose =
griffin/booze
noah/jordan
deng/butler
brewer/foye
gibson/gomes
asik/cook
williams/watson

dude just stop lol.its not even a comparison as to what team is/was betta
 6 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i left out rose and paul cause they cancel each otha out

left out booze and blake cause they cancel out even tho blake is superior and put up betta stats
Stop reading after this massive contradiction.. You just said they cancel each other out and then go on to acknowledge Blake is far superior..

I'm done
 6 years ago '07        #216
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Stop reading after this massive contradiction.. You just said they cancel each other out and then go on to acknowledge Blake is far superior..

I'm done
omg if u cant tell,i was mainly focusin on tha non-all stars
i will neva understand how 1 can be so articulate but just lack all kinds of comprehension
 6 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
omg if u cant tell,i was mainly focusin on tha non-all stars
i will neva understand how 1 can be so articulate but just lack all kinds of comprehension
You can't ignore Griffin because he doesn't fit into your argument. Thats not how it works. Griffin is healthy, period, and he's a top 2 player that Paul has the luxury of playing with.. You can't "cancel him out" with boozer and focus on the bench because it suits your argument..

In real life Griffin is there and is a major factor.

I'm done arguing this, if you think Paul is better fine, I could care less, but you know where I stand

Last edited by Hold That; 02-23-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #218
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
You can't ignore Griffin because he doesn't fit into your argument. Thats not how it works. Griffin is healthy, period, and he's a top 2 player that Paul has the luxury of playing with.. You can't "cancel him out" with boozer and focus on the bench because it suits your argument..

In real life Griffin is there and is a major factor.
lmao my whole argument is top to bottom chi has a much betta and deeper team.and that shouldnt be an argument.for this year or last year
 6 years ago '04        #219
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11910 11910
 Chip Tha Ripper said:

1). Quote me where I spelled words like OGzZ and acted ignorant, don't worry ill wait.

2). fu*k you n*gga, with your bi*ch a.ss. I got into their Engineering program with a scholarship.
What the fu*k have you done with your life.

3). Again, gettin' off topic coming at my signature..already explained Michigan State.
Was born in Wisconsin, raised in Illinois.

Now get the fu*k off my d!ck. Give it some air, ur about to choke it out.
1. I was poking fun at the fact that you've and the other D-rose stans have used nothing but the same tired old arguments throughout the entire thread. You mad? Deal with it.

2. I actually ATTTENDED Michigan State, graduated in 4 years with a BSEE (I could scan my diploma for you if it were worth my time) ,have been working for the past 4 years and
just got my admission letter to start to the Weekend MBA program ranked #2 in the country behind MIT for supply chain...

Congrats to you on getting your degree from Devry and securing a $30k salary IT job you mental midget.

3, I understand you're upset because of all the ether :( i feell for you.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 02-23-2012 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
lmao my whole argument is top to bottom chi has a much betta and deeper team.and that shouldnt be an argument.for this year or last year
I prefer Quality of quantity.. and most PG's would.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago