Haslem: Lin asked us to pray he didnt get cut in chapel

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #41
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Smoke500 said:
I really don't see how ANYONE can hate this man
lol you do realize you didnt discover this guy right? you werent the first dude to see he can play, can you stop acting like it?

i swear people that think theyre first on a trend will over k!ll the sh*t. you found out he can play the same exact moment a billion other people saw it too. and youre also blowing it out of proportion like a billion other people are.
 6 years ago '04        #42
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
oh and for the last time smoke, i dont see ANYONE "hating" on lin himself, theyre hating on the publicity because of idiots like you. everyone can see hes a solid player. i dont see anyone saying "lin is garbage" or something like that. every thing ive seen seems to point that almost all people can tell he belongs in the lineup. people are drawing the line at you and other morons on here claiming hes this generations john starks lol or that hes better than rondo lol or that hes a top 5 point guard lol or so on and so on. as everyone also agrees, if this happened anywhere but ny, you would still not have heard of him lol your not a scout. you are clearly a d!ckrider/bandwagoner.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 haff3131 said:
oh and for the last time smoke, i dont see ANYONE "hating" on lin himself, theyre hating on the publicity because of idiots like you. everyone can see hes a solid player. i dont see anyone saying "lin is garbage" or something like that. every thing ive seen seems to point that almost all people can tell he belongs in the lineup. people are drawing the line at you and other morons on here claiming hes this generations john starks lol or that hes better than rondo lol or that hes a top 5 point guard lol or so on and so on. as everyone also agrees, if this happened anywhere but ny, you would still not have heard of him lol your not a scout. you are clearly a d!ckrider/bandwagoner.
No one said he was John Starks

In fact, all that is in your head

It always amuses me when people hate on someone's success. The guy gets hype and some of you can't stand it. One person even said he belongs on the bench , while others saying he's been put in his place

The man has played GREAT. Is he a GREAT player yet? No that takes time. But no one outside of the top scorers in the league have been playing much better

We give players all kinds of praise and hype when they are the main reason for a team's success. Lin has been the reason for the Knicks success

To say no one has been hating on this man or waiting on him to fail is a blatant lie
 6 years ago '10        #44
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 haff3131 said:
lol you do realize you didnt discover this guy right? you werent the first dude to see he can play, can you stop acting like it?

i swear people that think theyre first on a trend will over k!ll the sh*t. you found out he can play the same exact moment a billion other people saw it too. and youre also blowing it out of proportion like a billion other people are.
Lmao. Wait wait wait....

My comment : "I don't see how anyone can hate this dude"

So from that, you gather this:

a) I discovered him
b) I believed he was good before a billion people
c) I'm over k!lling the hype

Look dude...I love the Knicks and I'm praising the guy who's the absolute reason why we got back up to or close to .500. I appreciate the guy, I admire what he's done, and I like the way he plays and what he's done for the team. There are people like you who are purposely looking for a way to diminish the dude. You claim you're not but the fact of the matter is even when he was playing well you created unnecessary hypotheticals instead of going with the facts you had

But based on your response to me you obviously love to twist facts. All I'm saying is Lin is a cool humble dude who has done nothing but help his team rise to potential contenders and people are looking for a reason to not like him
 6 years ago '06        #45
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
that n*gga got exposed tonight!!! he cannot go left!!!
 6 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
Should have also asked for the priest to pray that Chalmers got cut before the game started..

Them ancient chinese secrets don't work against a championship worthy defense.
 6 years ago '08        #47
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 DCoop04 said:
Good story I wish he was our pg
You must be a celtic fan with that dumb a.ss comment! he will be a distant memory soon!
 6 years ago '07        #48
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13030 13030
 Hold That said:
Should have also asked for the priest to pray that Chalmers got cut before the game started..
he ain't the only one prayin for that before the game

02-23-2012, 10:40 PM         #49
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
based haslem passing along his ability to go undrafted and make it
real talk tho that was the best thing ive read about lin since he blew up

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 02-23-2012 at 10:48 PM..
 02-23-2012, 11:02 PM         #50
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1-11 with 8 turnovers--better pray to all the deities for a better game
 6 years ago '04        #51
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 5192 5192
so wait? there's a god?

i doubt it.
 6 years ago '04        #52
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 597 597
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
so wait? there's a god?

i doubt it.

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy