DMX interview/video on breakfeast club(LMAOO) 2-13-12(Shots fired at Jeezy n ross n more?)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM         #1
17191 pageviews
203 comments

soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX interview/video on breakfeast club(LMAOO) 2-13-12(Shots fired at Jeezy n ross n more?)

[pic - click to view]

The Breakfast Club - Power 105.1 fm - R&B and Only the Best Hip-Hop

[video - click to view]

stream from kingpin 313

A few shots fired @

Drake ,jeezy,ross

SM said: image

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Video:
[pic - click to view]

DMX Interview - The Breakfast Club

While Drake no longer has to worry about a rap battle with hip-hop veteran Common, the Young Money star may have to keep his eyes out on former Ruff Ryders leader DMX who has revealed his disinterest in him and Rick Ross.

Asked for his opinion on Ricky Rozay, X said he simply did not respect the rapper as a pure lyricist.

"Rick Ross 'looks' more like Biggie," X said, speaking to "Breakfast Club" co-host Charlamagne Tha God. "[He's got lyrics?] Well I guess, I guess, I guess. I'm just not impressed, man. I'm not impressed. ... He's aight, man, he just talks about eating, girlfriends too much. How much can a n*gga eat? How much weed can you smoke? Like, aight. Let's talk about something else. I know you got the Maybach, the Ashton Martin, OK. Good for you, d*mn. Come on. I see a whole 'nother side of the coin, son." ("The Breakfast Club")

When presented with the question of how he feels about Drizzy, X did not censor himself on his issues toward the rapper.

"No, no," X said when asked if he likes Drake. "I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his f*cking voice. I don't like what he talks about, I don't like his face, I don't like the way he walks, I don't like nothing. I don't like his haircut. I might just -- let me shut up. Stop right there." ("The Breakfast Club")

Despite X's criticisms, both hip-hop stars were named in MTV's annual "Hottest MCs in the Game" list.

Ross topped the list, which also included Drake, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Wale. Each MC was judged based on our Hottest criteria, which included impact, buzz, sales, lyrics, swag and the intangibles. Rozay surely met all of the above. His impact on the game is undeniable, with his Maybach Music Group and key guest appearances on songs like Meek Mill's "Ima Boss" and Lil Wayne's "John," Ross maintained a consistent buzz all year long. His Self Made, Vol. 1 compilation album debuted at #1 on the Billboard rap albums chart. Lyrically, Rozay was a force as well, and his swag was through the roof. In January, the Bawse lit up the streets when he dropped his free 19-song Rich Forever mixtape. (MTV)

Recently, producer Timbaland dubbed Ross the new version of late music mogul Notorious B.I.G.

"Let me show y'all how to take it to the next level. The best with the best," Tim said in the video. "He's the newest, reincarnated B.I.G. and that's coming from the heart -- a n*gga who worked with B.I.G. I'm telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he's one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I'm happy to be a part of it." (Maybach Music Group)

[pic - click to view]

DMX Airs Out Rick Ross & Drake, "I Don't Like Anything About Him. I Don't Like His F*cking Voice, What He Talks About, His Face" [Video] | SOHH.COM

[pic - click to view]

DMX Interview - The Breakfast Club

This is the interview from a few minutes ago whole thing.

X imageimageimage

Last edited by soundtrackk; 02-23-2012 at 07:08 AM..

203 comments for "DMX interview/video on breakfeast club(LMAOO) 2-13-12(Shots fired at Jeezy n ross n more?)"

6 years ago '05        #2
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
He sh*tted on Drake

X THE LEGEND
 6 years ago '10        #3
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
dmx >>>>>>

interview had me rollin
 02-23-2012, 07:55 AM         #4
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like his face , his haircut

whos mmg, n*gga lie about something else

i miss poor black man hip hop

why would this n*gga smoke dope
 6 years ago '05        #5
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
i heard this earlier on the radio, no shots but he did shyt on Drake tho..
 6 years ago '09        #6
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
I love dmx dam him n 50 gotta do an interview together
 02-23-2012, 08:08 AM         #7
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga X sh*t all over Drake brehs :guns:

plus he said all Rauce do is rap about food like damn n*gga do u ever stop eatin???
 6 years ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
rap nowadays

[pic - click to view]

first few minutes..dmx is the man. legend.
 6 years ago '06        #9
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
lol, this n*gga had me laughing out loud about that airport incident. dmx that n*gga. then this too:

Angela Yee: "Do you like Drake?"
DMX: "No"
 6 years ago '09        #10
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
dmx is 1 of the only people who i'll watch a 23 min video of.
about to listen/watch.............................
 6 years ago '05        #11
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
X is my n*gga but he need to lay off the drugs man...he look like a damn homeless zombie
 6 years ago '11        #12
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
DMX

His interviews are always great.

:rasta:
 6 years ago '09        #13
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
dmx is 1 of the realest n*ggas in the history of rap...
but the game is so fu*ked up right now i don't even know if a label would let him release a single like "GET AT ME DOG" right now
 6 years ago '06        #14
SM 38172 heat pts38172
space
space
$127,879 | Props total: 67252 67252

Video:

While Drake no longer has to worry about a rap battle with hip-hop veteran Common, the Young Money star may have to keep his eyes out on former Ruff Ryders leader DMX who has revealed his disinterest in him and Rick Ross.

Asked for his opinion on Ricky Rozay, X said he simply did not respect the rapper as a pure lyricist.

"Rick Ross 'looks' more like Biggie," X said, speaking to "Breakfast Club" co-host Charlamagne Tha God. "[He's got lyrics?] Well I guess, I guess, I guess. I'm just not impressed, man. I'm not impressed. ... He's aight, man, he just talks about eating, girlfriends too much. How much can a n*gga eat? How much weed can you smoke? Like, aight. Let's talk about something else. I know you got the Maybach, the Ashton Martin, OK. Good for you, d*mn. Come on. I see a whole 'nother side of the coin, son." ("The Breakfast Club")

When presented with the question of how he feels about Drizzy, X did not censor himself on his issues toward the rapper.

"No, no," X said when asked if he likes Drake. "I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his f*cking voice. I don't like what he talks about, I don't like his face, I don't like the way he walks, I don't like nothing. I don't like his haircut. I might just -- let me shut up. Stop right there." ("The Breakfast Club")

Despite X's criticisms, both hip-hop stars were named in MTV's annual "Hottest MCs in the Game" list.

Ross topped the list, which also included Drake, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Wale. Each MC was judged based on our Hottest criteria, which included impact, buzz, sales, lyrics, swag and the intangibles. Rozay surely met all of the above. His impact on the game is undeniable, with his Maybach Music Group and key guest appearances on songs like Meek Mill's "Ima Boss" and Lil Wayne's "John," Ross maintained a consistent buzz all year long. His Self Made, Vol. 1 compilation album debuted at #1 on the Billboard rap albums chart. Lyrically, Rozay was a force as well, and his swag was through the roof. In January, the Bawse lit up the streets when he dropped his free 19-song Rich Forever mixtape. (MTV)

Recently, producer Timbaland dubbed Ross the new version of late music mogul Notorious B.I.G.

"Let me show y'all how to take it to the next level. The best with the best," Tim said in the video. "He's the newest, reincarnated B.I.G. and that's coming from the heart -- a n*gga who worked with B.I.G. I'm telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he's one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I'm happy to be a part of it." (Maybach Music Group)

Last edited by SM; 02-23-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #15
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
In A Recent Interview Dmx shared His feelings towards several emcees. The New York emcee shared that he feels Jay-Z tried to "eliminate the competition" during his time as Def Jam President. He also explained that he does not like Drake or "anything about Drake" and that he is not impressed by Rick Ross.

When speaking about Jay-Z, X said that he feels he wasn't treated fairly by Def Jam when Jigga was the head of the label.

"I see what's really good. You trying to eliminate the competition. At first you retire, then get me off the label and now you're back rapping again," he added as a guest on The Breakfast Club. "That was just some bullsh*t. You know what it is. That was getting rid of the competition."

Later, he was open about his feelings towards Rick Ross. X shared that he is not impressed and added that he feels Ross' subject matter is not diverse.

"I'm just not impressed," he said when a radio personality inquired about Rick Ross' lyrical skills. "He's aight, man. He talks about eating and girlfriends too much. How much can a n*gga eat? How much weed can you smoke?Let's talk about something else...I see a whole 'nother side of the coin, son."

He was then asked if he liked Drake, to which he replied with a simple, "No." He then went further by saying he doesn't like anything about the Young Money emcee.

"No," he confirmed. "I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his fu*king voice. I don't like what he talks about. I don't like his face. I don't like the way he walks. Nothing."

An emcee he was complimentary towards was J. Cole, saying "J. Cole is nice." X also confirmed that he's on a new reality show with his ex-wife. He then added that he still drinks and smokes but says that he's not doing "hard" drugs. DMX also shared that he does not know how to use a computer and that he's not a fan of Twitter.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 02-23-2012 at 11:40 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #16
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617

Link to video
 02-23-2012, 09:22 AM         #17
HoLLiwood Heyti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X: I don't like his voice, his face, the way he walks

n*gga we in a resturant, why iz u yellin
 6 years ago '08        #18
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17180 17180
Earl knows whats up with that fake a.ss bi*ch, he don't respect that C.O. sh*t at all and he would know.

Dude pretty much nailed that fool

"I'm just not impressed," he said when a radio personality inquired about Rick Ross' lyrical skills. "He's aight, man. He talks about eating and girlfriends too much. How much can a n*gga eat? How much weed can you smoke?Let's talk about something else...I see a whole 'nother side of the coin, son."

6 years ago '11        #19
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,650 | Props total: 412 412
"I don't like anything about Drake. I don't like his fu*king voice. I don't like what he talks about. I don't like his face. I don't like the way he walks. Nothing."
 6 years ago '06        #20
SM 38172 heat pts38172
space
space
$127,879 | Props total: 67252 67252
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago