Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius - WZRD [Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 144
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-25-2012, 07:42 PM         #101
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Cudi NEVER disappoints.

He's 3/3 in regards to GREAT albums.

Not sure about you guys but I would LOVE to have "The Arrival" be my personal intro music every time I walked into a room lol.
I like your way of thinking broham
 6 years ago '04        #102
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
0225. WZRD-WZRD-2012

Bout goddamn time.
 02-26-2012, 02:57 AM         #103
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this. is. fu*king. genius.


Cudi did it... everyone was giving the face when he announced the rock album... but I believed...

went to a concert over the summer in Brooklyn with my big bro... front row... literally, front row... and i can tell that homie was 100% dedicated to changing music. been a huge fan ever since... was looking forward to this album and i gotta say, this sh*t is crack.

this is that fresh out the barber, top-down with a bad honey in the passenger music...


4.5/5

only song not growing on me yet is Dr. Pill... still got this in heavy rotation so we'll see what happens
 02-26-2012, 05:39 AM         #104
JetsFool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
that's probably why you like it so much..
 6 years ago '04        #105
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Purple Stallion said:
Half dope cudi, Half gabbage
2.5/5
 6 years ago '11        #106
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
bump for the quality

this is a front to back and repeated great play

only song i'm not callin 5/5 is the dream time machine

after the first few listens i said 4/5 but it grew on me.


this joint is 4.5/5

MOTM1/WZRD>MOTM2
 02-27-2012, 07:28 PM         #107
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miltowner said:
bump for the quality

this is a front to back and repeated great play

only song i'm not callin 5/5 is the dream time machine

after the first few listens i said 4/5 but it grew on me.


this joint is 4.5/5

MOTM1/WZRD>MOTM2
Man the dream time machine is one of the best songs, this is the first time I heard someone didn't really feel that track, whats wrong with you mad

 Contagioso said:
this. is. fu*king. genius.


Cudi did it... everyone was giving the face when he announced the rock album... but I believed...

went to a concert over the summer in Brooklyn with my big bro... front row... literally, front row... and i can tell that homie was 100% dedicated to changing music. been a huge fan ever since... was looking forward to this album and i gotta say, this sh*t is crack.

this is that fresh out the barber, top-down with a bad honey in the passenger music...


4.5/5

only song not growing on me yet is Dr. Pill... still got this in heavy rotation so we'll see what happens
how much were front row tickets?
 02-27-2012, 07:33 PM         #108
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Contagioso said:
this. is. fu*king. genius.


Cudi did it... everyone was giving the face when he announced the rock album... but I believed...

went to a concert over the summer in Brooklyn with my big bro... front row... literally, front row... and i can tell that homie was 100% dedicated to changing music. been a huge fan ever since... was looking forward to this album and i gotta say, this sh*t is crack.

this is that fresh out the barber, top-down with a bad honey in the passenger music...


4.5/5

only song not growing on me yet is Dr. Pill... still got this in heavy rotation so we'll see what happens

I'll give you props for being one of the only people i've ever seen on this site call something "genius", and actually spell it right. but uh as for the rest.....calm down
 02-27-2012, 07:41 PM         #109
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
I'll give you props for being one of the only people i've ever seen on this site call something "genius", and actually spell it right. but uh as for the rest.....calm down
The album is great.
 02-27-2012, 07:45 PM         #110
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forgot to post the digipak, sh*t looks nice. Definitely getting a copy tomorrow or later on this week.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 02-27-2012, 07:53 PM         #111
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Complex has a cover story featuring Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius, gunna be releasing content throughout the week.

 6 years ago '11        #112
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,706 | Props total: 1532 1532
PM link if anyone has it, I'll give props
 6 years ago '10        #113
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 lifeundthescope said:
Forgot to post the digipak, sh*t looks nice. Definitely getting a copy tomorrow or later on this week.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Niiiiice
 6 years ago '09        #114
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
imma actually buy this. i dont think many stores will have it so i'll order it from amazon
 02-27-2012, 09:06 PM         #115
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the booklet :dancingcool:




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 02-27-2012, 09:07 PM         #116
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 02-27-2012, 09:36 PM         #117
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Complex has a cover story featuring Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius, gunna be releasing content throughout the week.

really dope article..good read

i love cudi but this album just isnt my cup of tea..lookin forward to motm3
 6 years ago '11        #118
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
just started listening

dream time machine
 6 years ago '07        #119
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
after a few spins, i must say - this is not a very good cd. it's good that he's experimenting and expanding his horizons with music. But as a fan of rock music and all the sub-genres of it, if Cudi thinks this is a good rock album then he definitely needs to listen to some more stuff.
 6 years ago '07        #120
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
no idea what this project is about
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy