LBJ & Wade Sick Of Linsanity "The Tooth Ferry Put That Under The Pillow"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6139 pageviews
60 comments

AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2206 2206
LBJ & Wade Sick Of Linsanity "The Tooth Ferry Put That Under The Pillow"

n*ggas sound salty as hell my dude..........

[pic - click to view]

MIAMI — LeBron James sighed and shook his head.

Following practice on Wednesday, the first question posed to the Heat star was about — you guessed it — Jeremy Lin, and James acted as if he was tired of talking about the new kid on the NBA block.

No wonder.

KNICKS 'LIN' HARMONY IN BLOWOUT WIN OVER HAWKS

It was the fourth straight day that Linsanity was the talk of Miami, and it’s only going to get louder Thursday night when the Knicks sensation makes his first appearance in South Florida. There has even been speculation that Lin gives the Knicks a chance to challenge the Heat in the Eastern Conference.

Dwyane Wade didn’t seem convinced.

“The tooth fairy put that under the pillow,” Wade said late Tuesday, talking alone at his locker about Lin’s sudden rise to prominence. “The Knicks woke up to that.”

PHOTOS: LIN, MELO FIND FLOW AND GROUND HAWKS

Even if the Heat players haven’t caught Linsanity, everyone else here has. Ticket requests for Thursday’s game are exceeding what the Heat experienced when it played Dallas in last June’s Finals. Meaning, it’ll be another pro-New York crowd, which drives Pat Riley bonkers.
There are also rumors that President Obama will be in attendance, although the White House has denied them. Already in town to give a speech at the University of Miami, he may want to check out another Harvard man who has taken the NBA by storm.

James can squelch all the hype when he guards Lin. That will come in the final five minutes, if it’s needed, as in the past against Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo and Chris Paul.

As much as James seemed annoyed by another question about Lin, he eventually warmed up to the topic, recalling that he had watched Lin on TV as an undrafted rookie destroy the No. 1 overall pick, John Wall, in a 2010 summer-league game.

“When the Knicks are playing good, it’s better for the league,” James conceded. “It’s great for the league what Jeremy Lin is doing. They were looking for a point guard and they found one. At the end of the day, he’s winning ballgames. You average 25 and nine and you lose, it doesn’t mean much.”

The last time the teams played wasn’t even a month ago, but it seems like a lifetime. Lin was a game away from getting any decent playing time. Linsanity wasn’t even a word. Carmelo Anthony was still in charge, albeit out of the lineup while nursing wrist, thumb and ankle problems. But, as Wade put it, the tooth fairy left the Knicks with a winning playmaker and a season that looks promising, if Anthony can find a way to coexist with Lin.

Anthony has never played in a system such as this one before, never played with a point guard who has this kind of freedom to create and shoot. All the other point guards he has played with had to do one thing: Get the ball to Melo.

“Can it work with Melo? The jury is out,” Wade said. “I don’t know if it will work or not. I know Melo’s one of the best scorers we’ve seen in this game, and obviously Lin controls the ball now and they’ve been very successful using this method. I think they can play together, eventually. But it’s going to take some time.”

In this condensed season, there isn’t any practice time for Melo and Lin to mesh. They’ll have to do it on the fly, in the heat of games, and there’s no telling whether Anthony is going to accept a new diminished role.

“It’s a lot for them and it’s a lot for a team to go through,” Wade said. “No matter the talent, you can’t cheat the game, as much as you want to. You have to go through the necessary steps and you have to get through the lows to get to the highs.”

The Knicks have been riding high ever since Lin burst onto the scene, courtesy of the tooth fairy.

If Wade and James have their way, the Linsanity stops Thursday night.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Miami Heat tired of Linsanity talk around Jeremy Lin, NY Knicks - NY Daily News

60 comments for "LBJ & Wade Sick Of Linsanity "The Tooth Ferry Put That Under The Pillow""

6 years ago '10        #2
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2206 2206
Ticket requests for Thursday’s game are exceeding what the Heat experienced when it played Dallas in last June’s Finals. Meaning, it’ll be another pro-New York crowd, which drives Pat Riley bonkers.
 6 years ago '06        #3
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
Most hated player in the league vs Most loved player in the league

nowonder hes mad
 6 years ago '07        #4
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
ferry?
 6 years ago '06        #5
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
ESPN goes overboard with sh*t tho, sh*ts supposed to be a network that talks about all sports
not just the same topic over and over and over

im even tired of hearing this sh*t

hope Melo drops 40 on the f*ggot heat tho
 6 years ago '08        #6
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Stupid Fresh said:
Most hated player in the league vs Most loved player in the league

nowonder hes mad
Apparently Kris Humpries is the most hated, lol.
 6 years ago '11        #7
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
lets ride on these guys Flash
 6 years ago '07        #8
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Havent turned on ESPN in weeks and loving it, hate over saturation

Tommorrows game is bout to be dope, heat gonna go ham on that Lin pick and roll. Outside shooters gotta have to be hot for NY to have a shot
 6 years ago '10        #9
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I love sh*t like this, makes it even more embarrassing for them
If they lose

Lin steps up in big games...and Melo just might go off. Then you have Davis getting better and Novakane off the bench. I can't wait ...Knicks have nothing to lose in this one
 6 years ago '05        #10
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
That quote sounds like a compliment. Essentially the Knicks got lucky finding the player they need for their system out of nowhere.
 02-22-2012, 11:43 PM         #11
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I love sh*t like this, makes it even more embarrassing for them
If they lose
Does it? Because I just read that article, and every single negative thing was made up by the reporter/writer, or was the reporter or writers opinion.

"James seemed annoyed" "The first question was about Lin" but when we got to what Lebron actually said, you know..... the actual quote? It was all positive about how good the Knicks have been playing.

Ive read it twice now, and every single thing in that article that sounds like a shot at the knicks was contrived by the writer, NOONE on the heat team said anything negative about Lin or the Knicks, the writer is stirring sh*t from nothing.
 6 years ago '11        #12
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
how do they sound salty, the answers they gave were compliments. Are we saying they salty for the sighing when asked about lin? Or the writers opinion, that they seemed annoyed? I would be annoyed if they asked me for 4 days straight about the same sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #13
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
While they all worried about lin jr swish gonna come off the bench and drop 9 threes in the heat mouth
 6 years ago '05        #14
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Strong thread title. Talk about taking sh*t out of context. Reading comprehension all types of a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #15
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
I don't know about y'all but to me it didn't sound like they said anything bad about Lin
 6 years ago '05        #16
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6937 6937
I can't stand Lebron or the Heat but I hope they crush the Knicks to tomorrow to tired of hearing about Lin
 6 years ago '04        #17
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
Did I miss something...I don't see them disrespecting Lin at all
 6 years ago '05        #18
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
Isn't Wade usually 1st or 2nd team All Defense? Put him on Lin and I bet he holds him below his average. If that doesn't work then LeBron would definitely shut him down.
 02-23-2012, 12:17 AM         #19
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh hell NAH!!!

NY bout to tear this sh*t down tmro
 6 years ago '05        #20
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Lol they didn't say anything bad. And how dumb is this writer to use that Wade tooth-fairy quote how he does? Wade's quote BLATANTLY isn't a response to whether or not the Knicks are contenders, as the author explicitly tries to say. It's clearly just a quote about how lucky they were to have found a diamond in the rough in the form of Lin.

Is NY Daily News even close to being a respectable paper in NY? Someone from there let me know...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago