Jeezy Announcing 2 New Members Of CTE World Next Week??

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2012, 02:44 AM         #61
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy still signings n*ggas huh? I dont recall not one person blowing from cte r usda. Waste of time.
 02-23-2012, 02:49 AM         #62
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<--- this n*gga or that n*gga? --->
 6 years ago '10        #63
jt satan 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 Walkerboy86 said:
jeezy still signings n*ggas huh? I dont recall not one person blowing from cte r usda. Waste of time.
you have to put in the effort for someone to blow up. jeezy never had anybody on his team that wanted to work for it.. its not jeezy's fault hell usda had a gold album and did 95 k first week. , blood raw had a song on the radio "louie bag" but like i said . n*ggas on his team either got in jail or something happend mean to be honest. most of jeezy's team been with him from day one. or the people he signed just street n*ggas. . you have to work for sucess

but look at gibbs he signed with jeezy, jeezy put him on alot of songs on his mixtape. shouted him out, videos everything. but if u noticed gibbs doing his own thing dropping mixtapes , got many mixtapes on the way. working with different producers. he is working for succes he is not holding jeezy's hand . so your statement is ignorant.

thats why ross signed meek mill and wale.. because they had a work ethic, and was doing sh*t on there own before they was signed and had a decent sized fanbase. especially wale

half these mmg fans didnt exist when the triple c's came out. half the motherfu*kers wont here until "bmf" came out (not calling u one just speaking in general) its mostly a mix of ross, wale, meek mill fans

Last edited by jt satan; 02-23-2012 at 04:43 AM..
 02-23-2012, 04:46 AM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
but if u noticed gibbs doing his own thing dropping mixtapes , got many mixtapes on the way. working with different producers. he is working for succes he is not holding jeezy's hand . so your statement is ignorant.
As much as I support, and you know I do, Gibbs was already doing all of that prior to signing with Jeezy....Right before he signed with Jeezy he was coming off one of the most talked about collabos of the year with his appearance on "Scottie Pippen"...Add to that he had just announced the Statik Selektah and Madlib collabos and dude was pretty much destined to do the things hes done. I agree Jeezy has made him much more visible to the mainstream tho. Perfect example is my chick hated when I played Scottie Pippen....But she fu*ks with Cold Day in Hell, after hearing TM103 she went and did her homework.

So I agree there...he did make him more visible. I think alot of what Jeezy wasnt able to do with CTE was because of support he should've received, but didnt...but I think hes about to receive it now...cause hes proving hes still competing and outdoing his competition.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
2 ppl dumb enough to sign to a dead end "label"

who could they be
 6 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 drumgangP said:
As much as I support, and you know I do, Gibbs was already doing all of that prior to signing with Jeezy....Right before he signed with Jeezy he was coming off one of the most talked about collabos of the year with his appearance on "Scottie Pippen"...Add to that he had just announced the Statik Selektah and Madlib collabos and dude was pretty much destined to do the things hes done. I agree Jeezy has made him much more visible to the mainstream tho. Perfect example is my chick hated when I played Scottie Pippen....But she fu*ks with Cold Day in Hell, after hearing TM103 she went and did her homework.

So I agree there...he did make him more visible. I think alot of what Jeezy wasnt able to do with CTE was because of support he should've received, but didnt...but I think hes about to receive it now...cause hes proving hes still competing and outdoing his competition.
yea i know freddie gibbs was doing alot before he signed with jeezy thats why i pointed out gibbs was already doing stuff "on his own"LOL. i was using freddie gibbs as an example as a cte artist with a work ethic not a rapper who just now doing stuff cmon drum gang you talkin to me out of all people im a music head i know all about this

Last edited by jt satan; 02-23-2012 at 05:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #67
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
Probably Turk and C-murder. Maybe Pastor Troy.

Can't see too many other people benefitting from this arrangement.
 6 years ago '09        #68
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Graftedgenes said:
KRIT ain't got the push yet because the machine at Def Jam ain't ready too yet but when they do believe me he will have spins, 106, and plenty promo. Jeezy needs to focus on his next single and promoting TM103 because this his slowest start.

LOL, Freeway Rick is looked at as a bum and a snitch, the only rappers that fu*k with dude is his family or off-brands, he ain't got no pull, power, or paper trust me.

MMG is good with E-40, Dom, Nipsey, Short, and that boy Roccett.

I already seen a video with Cosmic Kev and Jeezy was talking about Freeway signing but I agree with you that's hustling backwards cause Freezer ain't got no buzz.

lol @ selling over 400,000 being a slow start in this day and age. there are some folks out there who can barely even sell 400K TOTAL after a year or two...
 6 years ago '07        #69
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
Young is one of my favorite artists. With that being said CTE would be last place to go if you're pursuing a music career as a new artist. Let's be real here CTE ain't blowing nobody up including Gibbs. Mainly because he caters more to the mixtape crowd and it's damn near impossible for him to go mainstream. Old vets looking for some new energy is the only way to benefit from CTE.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 980 980
I go with Freeway and Young Buck!!!!!!!!

probably one of these guys:

Pill,Dom Kennedy,Trick Daddy,Neef (Young Gunz),Beanie Sigel,Memphis Bleek (This would shock everything),Nipsey Hussle,Dolla Boy (Playaz Circle)

Last edited by Trakboy; 02-23-2012 at 07:55 AM..
 02-23-2012, 01:10 PM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
yea i know freddie gibbs was doing alot before he signed with jeezy thats why i pointed out gibbs was already doing stuff "on his own"LOL. i was using freddie gibbs as an example as a cte artist with a work ethic not a rapper who just now doing stuff cmon drum gang you talkin to me out of all people im a music head i know all about this
And who on the label is "Lazy"? You sound like you dont know 'all bout this'. Slick released mixtapes, is building his own collective groups and a brand. 211 is releasing mad music/tapes and doing mad collaborations and getting his name out there, JW's doing the same, hell even Billie Slum dropped 3 tapes last year and shot multiple videos.

Whose just sitting around? Whose "being lazy"...you talk about the members of CTE like them n*ggas are sitting around flabby and sick when dudes are eating, working, and doing things lol
 6 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 drumgangP said:
And who on the label is "Lazy"? You sound like you dont know 'all bout this'. Slick released mixtapes, is building his own collective groups and a brand. 211 is releasing mad music/tapes and doing mad collaborations and getting his name out there, JW's doing the same, hell even Billie Slum dropped 3 tapes last year and shot multiple videos.

Whose just sitting around? Whose "being lazy"...you talk about the members of CTE like them n*ggas are sitting around flabby and sick when dudes are eating, working, and doing things lol
i know im talkin about the n*ggas that left cte. i know slick doing them mixtapes . with his prestige label.

im talkin about roccet. bloodraw and bama.. they left too early they shouldve just kept grinding and waited there turn
 6 years ago '05        #73
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
He's signing tone trump from Philly
 6 years ago '08        #74
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Pill.
 6 years ago '10        #75
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
hes signing AI
 6 years ago '04        #76
troy187 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$990 | Props total: 111 111
Wink Loc And Tone Trump
 6 years ago '09        #77
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 murdamurda said:
He's signing tone trump from Philly
Nobody cares about him tho
 02-24-2012, 07:56 AM         #78
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

@donthatebehated @ElliottWilson Talked to Jeezy today; said he's announcing two new members of CTE next week that'll "shock the world."

[pic - click to view]

so now u gotta think who would SHOCK THE WORLD? n*ggas talmbout Freezer & Pill

well a pimp think if da artist is up and coming then there aint but one n*gga who would shock the world. so cancel Nipsey, Dom, Kendrick, School Boy or any of them other n*ggas yall either mentioned or finna mention. only ONE n*gga would shock the world: Lil B the Based God for obvious reasons. and still it wuz TWO who would shock the world. so we'd gotta keep thinkin anyway ya dig

so mo than likely mayne this is an awready establish artist but mo importantly AN EstabLISHED BRAND. most rational guesses for shock factor in da thread wuz Andre 3000 & Trey Songz. aint sayin its them but u gotta think along them lines. SHOCK THE WORLD....

muhfu*kas talmbout some, - "Paul Wall???"
 6 years ago '08        #79
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
So.......whats the word?
 6 years ago '05        #80
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
...I Forgot About This sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy