Do you agree with Master P about Whitney Houston?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 conscious thug said:
she was in town for the Grammys. at you not even knowing what you're talking about.
she was into for Clive Davis' grammy party, doesn't mean she was attending the show
 02-23-2012, 10:23 AM         #62
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the fuk outta here wit this bullsh*t !!!!!!!!!
 02-23-2012, 10:24 AM         #63
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know wt we can do master p, blame the white man, get the fuk outta here wit that dumb sh*t !!!! its the same when anybody does, you pay ur fukin respect ..... u stupid fuk !!!!
 6 years ago '04        #64
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
The fu*ked up thing about life is....nobody ever remembers the good sh*t you have done while you are alive, they focus only on the bad. Then when you die, they focus on the good out of guilt. It's bullsh*t. You are never truly loved by everyone until you die.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
Big Master P fan but STFU
the last 10 years of Whitney's like the industry has thrown countless lifetime achievement awards at her.
Arista Records at the time gave Whitney the largest recording contract in music history. 100 Million = they don;t owe her a damn thing. And if Whitney was indeed broke then why was her a.ss living it up in a luxury box at the Superbowl just weeks before her death.
If Whitney was alive her new movie Sparkle would still do big numbers.
Whitney was treated as a Music Legend while she was alive so STFU P
 6 years ago '06        #66
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Everybody talking about how Master P didn't pay his people back inthe day?? Can anyone confirm that??? Have anybody ever came out dissing Master P saying he didn't pay them... If anything Master P gave the people on No Limit the opportunity to get notice because Capitol/Arista/Def Jam or anybody else wasn't going down to New Orleans to sign Mac, Fiend, Soulja Slim, Mia X, Mr Serv-On or anybody else on that roster. Mystikal had somewhat success with BootCampClic but nothing like when he sign with No Limit. Master P gave N.O. rappers a platform and he capitalize off of it during the process, Everybody can't be the Chief/CEO or the head.

Far as C murder situation, I can't blame P for not putting more money into his brother's lawyers pockets. Apparently the Louisianna Court system is hell bent on keeping C murder in their prison system and would be stupid to just keep handing money over to lawyers and getting the same results. Master P didn't put his brother in that situation and comes a time where you just have to live & learn with the choices you've made.
 02-23-2012, 10:36 AM         #67
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
i hate when ppl say this cliche a.ss bullsh*t... This is like asking why do we lie... Of course we know what we could do or should do... But the reality is it is impossible... How the fu*k can you show appreciation for everyone everyday... It's impossible...
exactly !!!
 6 years ago '05        #68
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1674 1674
- Now they call Whitney a Legend, the Greatest, the Voice. How many told her that while she was alive?
I'd imagine quite a few of them. Including me.
 6 years ago '09        #69
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 13203 13203
 6 years ago '04        #70
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 KingoBling said:
fu*k these questions all have obvious answers.
If Whitney was alive and had a birthday on February 18, 2012 instead of a funeral, how many celebrities would have showed up? very few.
- Do you think Kevin Costner would have made time and said half of the nice things he said while Whitney was alive?he alredy did
- With all of the money Whitney made for Arista Records, if she asked for some financial a.ssistance to help put Bobby Kristina through college, do you think they would have helped her? how much P give Mia X's kids for college?
- With everything Whitney had been through and overcome, if she wanted to do a program to help girls, what TV stations would have aired it as quickly as they aired her funeral? bi*ch was still on drugs.
- Now they call Whitney a Legend, the Greatest, the Voice. How many told her that while she was alive? ummmmmmmmmm, all the fu*king time.
- If Whitney were alive, how many of us would be waiting to see and support the upcoming movie, Sparkle? none, wtf is a sparkle?
- If Whitney were alive, would the Grammy’s have paid the same attention to her?no, would they have had a thing on james bbrown when the year he died?
You did a lot of proving his point and/or answering questions with another question...FOH!!
 02-23-2012, 11:45 AM         #71
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree wit him to an extent, you're gonna have those who are trying to pay respect, and then those who are gonna try and exploit the dead, which happens to the greats, nine times out of ten its exploitation
 02-23-2012, 11:56 AM         #72
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P is right, but I'm sure he's guilty of a few things his damn self. Doesn't make what he said any less correct.
 6 years ago '04        #73
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 YonkasNative said:
why do people have such a problem with honoring the dead?
Why do people have such a problem agreeing with P? He spoke the truth, period.
 02-23-2012, 12:36 PM         #74
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with what he said, but it's just life. It's not just famous people, its most people. lots of people dont talk to their mom, sister, etc... but when they die, they go all out. I'm not one of those people personally, but i get it. if i dont like you when you're alive, i still dont like you when you're dead. i'm only at the funeral to support the people that loved you.
 6 years ago '04        #75
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,880 | Props total: 2014 2014
EZ, not many people talk bad about the dead. People come to support a life, not a career
 02-23-2012, 08:09 PM         #76
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...that's real man

Last edited by Chillin85; 02-23-2012 at 08:17 PM..
 02-23-2012, 08:12 PM         #77
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People die everyday. Why do people care more for celebs?

They're the same as you and me in the end...
 6 years ago '06        #78
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Marvin Hagler said:
they k!llin black musical icons. jack up da prices of they music & eat off they new found increased interest. like Chaka Khan say them white folk tole her straight up she worth mo dead than alive

muthafu*kin Stevie & Prince better watch they backs
oh sh*t but Stevie cant watch sh*t he good as gon like his hairline brehs
no stevie jokes man.. not cool
 02-23-2012, 08:20 PM         #79
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
sh*t, if you ask me, he left C-murder out to dry concerning his cases. I don't know the whole story obviously, but it's always the n*ggas that be talking that 'true' and 'real' sh*t that be the fakest motherfu*kers. Still jam some old No Limit sh*t though....
Mario I usually rock woth you.... But why is C murder running around shooting n*ggas in clubs ON CAMERA when his brother has all that money???

Come on man... Think C murder would have gotten that appeal and been out for that time without his brother's help???

But Master P is right... Damn right....
 6 years ago '06        #80
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
cause no one really wants anything bad to happen to people, most folk. Just to gvie them a hard time through life. same reason why if you mess up in the biz, people only remember your INCIDENT, rather than the good you do. cause being good=lame. MJ-PEDO-WHITNEY-COKEHEAD,CHRIS-WOMANBEATER,ELVIS,AMY-DRUGGIE, ETC. instead of THE VOICE.. KING OF POP.. KING OF ROCK, great artist, great this, good that.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy