Do you agree with Master P about Whitney Houston?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 237 237
 Supa Mario 910 said:
sh*t, if you ask me, he left C-murder out to dry concerning his cases. I don't know the whole story obviously, but it's always the n*ggas that be talking that 'true' and 'real' sh*t that be the fakest motherfu*kers. Still jam some old No Limit sh*t though....
but he wouldnt have even had those cases if he wasnt slippin ova ignant sh*t in the hood... its 3 sides to a story...

Back to the topic sometimes u dont always appreciate people & take time to enjoy family while theyre here. Far as the labels/studios like ol dude said earlier they mainly care about the money/their rep. Its the same ol stories on "unsung" n "beind the music" with plenty of artists....some smarten up tho n get back on track with life & they money while others end up like whitney.

Last edited by pimppoet; 02-23-2012 at 02:02 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #22
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
This is coming from a guy who, at the peak of his success came from re-doing and jocking 2pac's entire "thug" persona. Ya, I bumped P heavy back in the day and still have mad No Limit Records cd's but he definitely owes homage to all the Makaveli mixtape songs he bit from. Opinions are like......u already know.
 02-23-2012, 01:38 AM         #23
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
Its amazing how nobody answered the question.....

i agree with P
:agreement6:
 02-23-2012, 01:51 AM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P speaking the trill talk....the other poster earlier said it well about how they did Mike....I remember going into Best Buy or FYE in 09' seeing hella copies of his albuns, Thriller in print like a mofo for sale....

but somehow i won't be surprised if there's some "posthumous" albums to come....own that publishing mayne, it ain't no joke.
 02-23-2012, 01:51 AM         #25
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with P.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
Master P is on his grown man steez.. He does bring up some valid points though.
 02-23-2012, 02:07 AM         #27
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. . .
 02-23-2012, 02:13 AM         #28
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I halfway agree with the last don, but can we or how would we simutaneously show great appreciation to ALL the great and good artists while theyre still living? It seem damn there impossible to me. So I hate to say it, death is just the time we agree to come together to show our love/appreciation. sorry, the sh*t sucks...but that's life tho. Like Biggie said, your nobody til somebody k!lls you. well, in this case, when you die. Lot of sh*t P saying i could shoot down, but fu*k that, i feel where he coming from
 02-23-2012, 02:25 AM         #29
djbitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agree with him.....however if master p dies, i'll still say "i got tha hook up" sucked balls...holla if you hear me!
 6 years ago '04        #30
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Master P speaking the truth. but biggie said it best "You're nobody till somebody k!lls you" Sometimes people end up k!lling themselves.
 02-23-2012, 02:36 AM         #31
thakid96731 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4o 0z said:
this sounds all good&nice, bt how different is his answer to these questions thn anybody elses?
n*ggas quick2point the finger anywhere bt to the mirror
n*gga u dnt know sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,686 | Props total: 8639 8639
this type of sh*t happens to regular folks. nobody cares until you are gone.

when somebody famous died the whole world stops and have compassion for one another just how some families only come together when somebody dies.

everybody can get along and love each other in this world if they wanted to but it always takes for somebody to die or some type of accident for it to happen.
 02-23-2012, 03:09 AM         #33
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
P got a point. The grammys wouldn't even have invited Whitney to the show if she was alive. Real talk, I dont remember the last time I heard ANYBODY say something positive about Whitney before she died.
she was in town for the Grammys. at you not even knowing what you're talking about.
 02-23-2012, 03:25 AM         #34
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just another Nigher thug in the rap business spewing bullsh*t at the mouth. Why would he call out Costner like that? If anything Costner was giving him Whitney luv during a span of 16 years.

This n*gga Master P was the biggest piece of sh*t during the late 90's.

[video - click to view]

02-23-2012, 03:50 AM         #35
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these questions all have obvious answers.
If Whitney was alive and had a birthday on February 18, 2012 instead of a funeral, how many celebrities would have showed up? very few.
- Do you think Kevin Costner would have made time and said half of the nice things he said while Whitney was alive?he alredy did
- With all of the money Whitney made for Arista Records, if she asked for some financial a.ssistance to help put Bobby Kristina through college, do you think they would have helped her? how much P give Mia X's kids for college?
- With everything Whitney had been through and overcome, if she wanted to do a program to help girls, what TV stations would have aired it as quickly as they aired her funeral? bi*ch was still on drugs.
- Now they call Whitney a Legend, the Greatest, the Voice. How many told her that while she was alive? ummmmmmmmmm, all the fu*king time.
- If Whitney were alive, how many of us would be waiting to see and support the upcoming movie, Sparkle? none, wtf is a sparkle?
- If Whitney were alive, would the Grammy’s have paid the same attention to her?no, would they have had a thing on james bbrown when the year he died?
 6 years ago '05        #36
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,244 | Props total: 9652 9652
 knowlege bass said:
Agree with what he is saying. All he is saying is appreciate people now, while they are still alive.
 02-23-2012, 06:02 AM         #37
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dont have nothin to do wit her being a celebrity, ppl do that everyday for everybody. and why would arista help her out, yea she made them money, but she got paid for that sh*t. music is a business not a charity. all that where were they when she was alive is all cute and everything, but that's not real life.
 6 years ago '11        #38
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
fu*k percy man. He talking sh*t, but he was never one to take care of the n*ggaz who helped him get where he is. Thats why he knows the industry is shady. He is completely right, but he shouldnt be saying sh*t!
 02-23-2012, 06:30 AM         #39
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt Whitney actually gave a fu*k about them, you have to see it the other way around. It's like every relationship is on thin ice until someone is dead. A friendship of years in the making can be over in the matter of minutes sometimes.
 6 years ago '11        #40
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12574 12574
i gonna put it this way she pass away she was going to rebuild herself but she needed help i think she was getting it but i think that night she must have relapse in a sense Master P is right and if C-murder had kept himself out of trouble he wouldn't have being in that situation sometimes you n*ggas are too gangsta fall back and chill mister i got to prove sh*t...when somebody say she is worth more dead thats not right i hope that's not how the industry big wigs think about blacks artists cause that would be so fu-ked up..lets hope her daughter get herself together and give us what her mother gave us a voice like no other...the record biz being shady....eminem <<supa dupa flow lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy