Do you agree with Master P about Whitney Houston?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
11265 pageviews
93 comments

burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
Do you agree with Master P about Whitney Houston?

Master P on Whitney Houston: “Where Were They When She Was Alive?”

[pic - click to view]

Master P has a few questions for those who have been coming out of nowhere with the love and admiration for Whitney Houston, and he makes some very valid points. Check out his editorial below:
We come from nothing. Nobody is perfect. But once you become a star, they never truly recognize you until you are dead. Whitney Houston had an amazing funeral. What a supporting cast of stars, politicians, community leaders, and business execs that attended and shared their love. But where were they when she was alive?

I’m asking the world some questions, and I just want you to think about what I’m saying. Maybe some of you asked the same questions.

- If Whitney was alive and had a birthday on February 18, 2012 instead of a funeral, how many celebrities would have showed up?
- Do you think Kevin Costner would have made time and said half of the nice things he said while Whitney was alive?
- With all of the money Whitney made for Arista Records, if she asked for some financial a.ssistance to help put Bobby Kristina through college, do you think they would have helped her?
- With everything Whitney had been through and overcome, if she wanted to do a program to help girls, what TV stations would have aired it as quickly as they aired her funeral?
- Now they call Whitney a Legend, the Greatest, the Voice. How many told her that while she was alive?
- If Whitney were alive, how many of us would be waiting to see and support the upcoming movie, Sparkle?
- If Whitney were alive, would the Grammy’s have paid the same attention to her?
- Radio stations are playing Whitney’s music, her videos are in rotation, people are buying her albums, but who are the ones truly benefiting from it now?

Some say Clive Davis was her best friend. Just for the record, I’ve been in the music business for over 20 years. You are never friends with the people who are cutting your checks, because they’re always trying to figure out how to not pay you or pay you at the last minute.
We should give people flowers while they’re alive. They can’t do anything with them when they’re gone.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Master P on Whitney Houston: “Where Were They When She Was Alive?” | MyMajicDC - Majic 102.3 DC's Home for the Adult Urban Community

93 comments for "Do you agree with Master P about Whitney Houston?"

6 years ago '11        #2
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
this sounds all good&nice, bt how different is his answer to these questions thn anybody elses?
n*ggas quick2point the finger anywhere bt to the mirror
 6 years ago '05        #3
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2498 2498
its just the way life is. we dont know how truly we appreciate someones existence until there no longer with us.
 02-22-2012, 05:12 PM         #4
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they k!llin black musical icons. jack up da prices of they music & eat off they new found increased interest. like Chaka Khan say them white folk tole her straight up she worth mo dead than alive

muthafu*kin Stevie & Prince better watch they backs
oh sh*t but Stevie cant watch sh*t he good as gon like his hairline brehs
 6 years ago '09        #5
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Supa Mario 910 said:
you would know this, huh P?
:agreement6:
I Still have a lot respect for Master P but for forreal his Hypocrite, Master P only cared about himself, his brothers C-murder and Silk The Shocker, he extorted other no limit artists.

btw agree with what Master P said.....
 6 years ago '09        #6
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
sh*t, if you ask me, he left C-murder out to dry concerning his cases. I don't know the whole story obviously, but it's always the n*ggas that be talking that 'true' and 'real' sh*t that be the fakest motherfu*kers. Still jam some old No Limit sh*t though....
this n*gga Supa Mario 910 is always saying the realist sh*t, you ain't lying, I still listen to some No limit aswell, sh*t Romero made song about C-murder, his father ain't paying for his lawyer
 6 years ago '04        #7
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,133 | Props total: 739 739
Dude is like captain hindsight from south park!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #8
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Its amazing how nobody answered the question.....

i agree with P
 6 years ago '10        #9
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 ash1990 said:
this n*gga Supa Mario 910 is always saying the realist sh*t, you ain't lying, I still listen to some No limit aswell, sh*t Romero made song about C-murder, his father ain't paying for his lawyer
why don't you ask him out on a date, you f*ggit.
 6 years ago '10        #10
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 564 564
Agree with what he is saying. All he is saying is appreciate people now, while they are still alive.
 6 years ago '05        #11
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 NO RELIGION said:
you gotta elaborate bruh
think about michael jackson and all the money that was made off him, or even how much puff made off biggie in his death...for perspective
 6 years ago '05        #12
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
and those were a lot of dumbass questions P was asking
 6 years ago '05        #13
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991

[video - click to view]

ughhh
 6 years ago '09        #14
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
why don't you ask him out on a date, you f*ggit.
Shut fu*k up bi*ch n*gga, Your the f*ggot always on DTE d!ck

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #15
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,150 | Props total: 2738 2738
they say people wont relize how special you were till you gone...real talk
 6 years ago '05        #16
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ..AMARU.. said:
Dude is like captain hindsight from south park!!!!

He is kinda right though. Some points are pretty fu*king stupid. No, the Grammys wouldn't have dedicated anything to her now if she was still alive, because she hasn't made a song in years. No, Kevin Costner wouldn't have just randomly went to a concert or some sh*t to say nice things while she's still alive, that's fu*king nonsensical. I could do this for a while, but I won't.
 6 years ago '04        #17
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
P is stating the obvious, we dont even have to make this a Whitney Houston thing, everybody knows somebody that they didn't give too much of a phuck about, expressed their affection for, and would've loaned money, time or effort to while they were alive but then showed up at their funeral crying and getting emotional. Whether it be a friend or a family member pretty much everyone is guilty of not showing as much love to the living as they do to the dead.
 6 years ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Supa Mario 910 said:
you would know this, huh P?
P paid his artists.
 02-22-2012, 08:49 PM         #19
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We should give people flowers while they’re alive. They can’t do anything with them when they’re gone. "

masta p bout it bout it
 6 years ago '11        #20
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
P got a point. The grammys wouldn't even have invited Whitney to the show if she was alive. Real talk, I dont remember the last time I heard ANYBODY say something positive about Whitney before she died.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy