Top 10 Most Overrated NFL Players (WalterFootballl.com)

most viewed right now
 246
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 230
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-22-2012, 05:01 PM         #81
NJ2NY2PAONELOVE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3. DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles----all i needed to see god..couldnt agree more went into detail bout this earlier on the where asanti should go next post....Eagles breed pu$$y WR'S...Owens was the best they ever had and i dont care what nobody got to say 100
 6 years ago '06        #82
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
 MistaKlean said:
Tony Romo
Last I checked he was in pretty good company last year. Top 4 QB in the league.


[pic - click to view]

If qb rating was the only stat that mattered, too bad its not
 6 years ago '11        #83
NoSaint504 
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so if a n*gga rush for 1000 yards 4 years straight he overated

yes...matt ryan should have been on here
 6 years ago '06        #84
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
4. Eli Manning (Giants)

He’s not Peyton. Considering the hype surrounding this guy, he just isn’t as good as we are led to believe. More excuses are made for Manning’s failures than any other quarterback in football. I would like to see Manning carry the Giants, which doesn’t happen very often.



n ive read worse than this lol just google eli manning overrated
 6 years ago '04        #85
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,378 | Props total: 7014 7014
 1992 said:
Ricky Williams had 4 straight, steven jackson has 7 straight, benson has 3 straight. If you get over 325 carries you better have a 1000 yard season.
so u said that for what now? im sayin if a rb does that how can he be overrated
 6 years ago '04        #86
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3865 3865
 Rique said:
If qb rating was the only stat that mattered, too bad its not
what other stat matters then? 66% completion rate this season? 31 TDS to 10 INTs? over 4,000 yards passing? or the 13 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives in his career which has only spanned 77 starts and having us in the playoffs 3 out of 5 seasons as a starter? winning is a team sport and as good as Eli is he wouldnt have won anything without the play from their defensive line, Nicks, Cruz and the running game coming alive in the playoffs, but of course Romo is expected to make sure the defense plays well as well as make sure receivers catch the ball and linemen block well and if they fail then its all his fault

if the Cowboys win the SB with Romo at the helm the BXSC will take a major hit from all the suicides that will take place
 6 years ago '06        #87
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
4. Eli Manning (Giants)

He’s not Peyton. Considering the hype surrounding this guy, he just isn’t as good as we are led to believe. More excuses are made for Manning’s failures than any other quarterback in football. I would like to see Manning carry the Giants, which doesn’t happen very often.



n ive read worse than this lol just google eli manning overrated
 6 years ago '06        #88
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 72 72
No Asante Samuel?
 02-22-2012, 06:50 PM         #89
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
If qb rating was the only stat that mattered, too bad its not
 chctynig2804 said:
what other stat matters then? 66% completion rate this season? 31 TDS to 10 INTs? over 4,000 yards passing? or the 13 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives in his career which has only spanned 77 starts and having us in the playoffs 3 out of 5 seasons as a starter? winning is a team sport and as good as Eli is he wouldnt have won anything without the play from their defensive line, Nicks, Cruz and the running game coming alive in the playoffs, but of course Romo is expected to make sure the defense plays well as well as make sure receivers catch the ball and linemen block well and if they fail then its all his fault

if the Cowboys win the SB with Romo at the helm the BXSC will take a major hit from all the suicides that will take place
Romo needs to get out there and start recovering fumbles on special teams like Eli does. sh*t is obviously what separates them.
 6 years ago '07        #90
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,363 | Props total: 20247 20247
Nnamdi Asomugha should be on this list
 02-22-2012, 07:15 PM         #91
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
but you arent racist for talking about white people like that? works both ways brah
no only on boxden can black people not be racist. only every other race/ethnicity is

 timdog said:
Nnamdi Asomugha should be on this list
 6 years ago '07        #92
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,363 | Props total: 20247 20247
[QUOTE=ThaReapa420;22350858]n*gga please...maybe the Eagles should use that n*gga properly.QUOTE]

how didnt they use him right teams were going at him
 6 years ago '07        #93
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 timdog said:

how didnt they use him right teams were going at him
2 words, zone coverage
 6 years ago '07        #94
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,363 | Props total: 20247 20247
 KeepinItTrill said:
2 words, zone coverage
he supposed to be a shut down corner what he cant adapt
 6 years ago '07        #95
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 -BigC- said:
Romo needs to get out there and start recovering fumbles on special teams like Eli does. sh*t is obviously what separates them.
or he can HELP get his team to the super bowl instead of choking like usual
 02-22-2012, 08:09 PM         #96
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So he should play better? Ok how? More TDs less INTs?Higher completion %? Drive the team into scoring position late into games?

Because he fu*king did all of that this year
 6 years ago '09        #97
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,929 | Props total: 35286 35286
 Main Event said:
DreamTeam 8-8
Cards 8-8

Oh sh*t
 02-22-2012, 08:28 PM         #98
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rolle is nice..

one of the best tacklers in the league.
 6 years ago '04        #99
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,460 | Props total: 576 576
romo still makes the list without making the list
 6 years ago '04        #100
xRipAnT24x 
space
avatar space
space
$5,460 | Props total: 576 576
 MistaKlean said:
Tony Romo
Last I checked he was in pretty good company last year. Top 4 QB in the league.


[pic - click to view]

just saw this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy