Top 10 Most Overrated NFL Players (WalterFootballl.com)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6068 6068
so if a n*gga rush for 1000 yards 4 years straight he overated

02-22-2012, 12:56 PM         #42
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
so if a n*gga rush for 1000 yards 4 years straight he overated

Ricky Williams had 4 straight, steven jackson has 7 straight, benson has 3 straight. If you get over 325 carries you better have a 1000 yard season.
 6 years ago '06        #43
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 The Blueprint said:

So you mean to tell me things don't always go according to plan in the nfl?

Breaking news.

(sidenote: y'all still want coughlin fired? )
im just saying you tryin to clown the cardinals fan cause you got their second round pick.. you guys did a lot to improve as a team and you went backwards, and they got kolb and ended up 8-8, an improvment (i know it wasnt because of kolb) ..

and i never wanted Coughlin fired.. i know a lot of people did tho. its because people are not able to make their own a.ssessments and listen to what the media tells them.. i think he is a great coach, i have always supported him.. same thing with Andy Reid.. ppl say they want him gone.. but what is the alternative.. Andy wouldnt last a week on the market.. he is a good coach..

and how could i hate tom the god??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #44
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,847 | Props total: 12563 12563
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
im just saying you tryin to clown the cardinals fan cause you got their second round pick.. you guys did a lot to improve as a team and you went backwards, and they got kolb and ended up 8-8, an improvment (i know it wasnt because of kolb) ..

and i never wanted Coughlin fired.. i know a lot of people did tho. its because people are not able to make their own a.ssessments and listen to what the media tells them.. i think he is a great coach, i have always supported him.. same thing with Andy Reid.. ppl say they want him gone.. but what is the alternative.. Andy wouldnt last a week on the market.. he is a good coach..

and how could i hate tom the god??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Thanks Dr Phil...everybody and their mama knows the eagles were the biggest failures this season, where did i say otherwise?

I see you got your panties in a knot over what I said to ANOTHER n*gga though

Me and main been throwing jabs for years, its not that serious.

And people want andy fired because they feel he's hit his peak...ZERO playoff wins since 2007....i truly believe this is his last year if sh*t doesn't get done....insanity - "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

We ran the division for damn near a decade and got not a damn thing to show for it while the giants got two titles in five years....if that aint a wakeup call to jeff lurie, I don't know what is.
 6 years ago '05        #45
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
I don't get some of you, some people just can't get over what vick has done no need to call them racist and sh*t. What he has done is fu*ked up, he was forced to goto jail and sh*t but just cus Ur forced to sit in a cell don't mean he's sorry about what he has done. Personally i don't give a fk enough about Vick to care. But every point he has about Vick is true. Vick is wack and will never play a full season again cus he's soft

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 02-22-2012 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
Reid is a good coach - until the game hits the latter part of the 4th quarter or in a short yardage situation.. , the SG said it best, they'd be better off getting a kid who's a beast at Madden to call those plays and manage the clock

if reid were in NY or a market that weren't so tortured and accustomed to failure / mediocrity he'd have been axed 16 times by now..

Last edited by torious; 02-22-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #47
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
Michael Turner is dope..

Matt Ryan is a worthless overrated piece of sh*t though.
 6 years ago '09        #48
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7310 7310
list automatically fails with no mention of matt ryan. people were calling him elite when he nothing when he isn't inside a dome. a football player that can't play outside isn't a good football player.
 6 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Thanks Dr Phil...everybody and their mama knows the eagles were the biggest failures this season, where did i say otherwise?

I see you got your panties in a knot over what I said to ANOTHER n*gga though

Me and main been throwing jabs for years, its not that serious.

And people want andy fired because they feel he's hit his peak...ZERO playoff wins since 2007....i truly believe this is his last year if sh*t doesn't get done....insanity - "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

We ran the division for damn near a decade and got not a damn thing to show for it while the giants got two titles in five years....if that aint a wakeup call to jeff lurie, I don't know what is.

i dont know when it happened but i dont even give a fu*k anymore when you start tryin to clown people.. nothin you say bothers me.. im not even tryin to insult you, im just stating how i fell.. your cool with me.. i seen you take so many L's i feel bad for you.. i almost understand your frustration with life... i work in philly and see how bitter these people are
 6 years ago '08        #50
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,847 | Props total: 12563 12563
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i dont know when it happened but i dont even give a fu*k anymore when you start tryin to clown people.. nothin you say bothers me.. im not even tryin to insult you, im just stating how i fell.. your cool with me.. i seen you take so many L's i feel bad for you.. i almost understand your frustration with life... i work in philly and see how bitter these people are
Well I'm glad nothing I say bothers you...considering this is the internet and i don't know you and you don't know me, thats what i expect to happen

and keep thinking you're better then somebody because your TEAM who you ROOT for accomplished something

clowns are funny
 6 years ago '10        #51
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,417 | Props total: 6249 6249
Brandon Marshall
 6 years ago '07        #52
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,798 | Props total: 451 451
blueprint bi*ch a.ss acting like he wasnt jumping on and off andy reid bandwagon all year.

eagles wont win a damn thing with vicky under center he's gonna miss 3-4 games a season and thats gonna do the eagles in every year
 6 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 King856 said:
but you would never talk sh*t off the net on Philly
bi*ch please i wh0ore these dudes out here on a daily basis... what the fuk are u even trying to say? that im afraid of "Philly"? I live 5 mins outside of "Philly" .. i never said nothing bad about it. i just hate their fukin sports teams, and im glad they always come up short.. ill say whatever the fuk i want..and bluprint talkin bout not catching feeling, i see him in more back and forth exchanges on here than anyone.. all you can suk a d!ck
 6 years ago '05        #54
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
I can't beleive we pay Antrelle Rolle that much
 6 years ago '11        #55
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
i dont care what stats you come up with. b marshall is not overrated
 6 years ago '11        #56
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,248 | Props total: 24737 24737
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
Vick..but no tebow??
Because everybody who actually watches football knows he was never very good. They just hype him for the ratings
 6 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 King856 said:
you from the burbs. you aint calling Philly cats bitter to their face.

you say whatever you want on the net you fu*king clown
son i live in fuking camden..im not tryin to prove im tough but dont act like you know me when your probably typing on your fuking i pad in your finished basement you f*ggot.. and who the fu*k are philly cats? do they meet every other tuesday or somesh*t? can i join their club? stop acting like you're hard dude..
 6 years ago '05        #58
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
phillip rivers is overrated as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #59
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,248 | Props total: 24737 24737
And im seriously sick of people still hung up on mike vick k!llem those dogs. He made a mistake and did his time AND came back better and more humble than ever. Why are people still talking about it like it didnt happen 4 years ago??
 6 years ago '04        #60
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Stupendamatic said:
I have no problem with Rolle. He has played a variety of positions due to defensive injuries and has done a solid job. He may be overpaid but not necessarily overrated.
this. Rolle is overpaid but i dont think he's overrated cuz most ppl know hes not one of the top safeties in the league
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy