Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
sofreshgfx 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 17 17

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #82
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
everytime i hear about charles oakley i think about that Dmx talking about how he fu*k Mary J Blige back in the day
 6 years ago '05        #83
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
 haff3131 said:
everyone knows kg won dpoy because of that whole mentality thing, not his actual production. people were so obsessed with him supposedly changing the whole culture of the celtics, they handed him the award.

and your averages dont determine whether your soft or a coward or not. bosh puts up solid numbers in toronto but is easily one of the softest dudes in the nba, as was pau gasol. no ones got more "goon" stories behind them than oak. how you gonna let a man slap you in the face and not do nothin? oak was well known as someone who would back up what he said and did, and was well respected for it in the league. unlike kg who literally gets clowned on by dudes half his size. man if i was 7 feet tall, and some 6'3 point guard EVER thought about comin back at me, id be ashamed of myself.

barkleys always been one of my favorite players of all time, and i love watching him on tnt, but ive also known for a long time dude was far from a tough guy. and i also hated how he had the rep for not playing/practicing hard. and that comes from jordan himself.

Wrong, KG got handed DPOY in 08 because they fu*ked him out of the MVP that season.... KG was easily the best player in the NBA in that 08 season.... The best player on the best team (record wise at season's end) should get the MVP every season... IMO
 6 years ago '04        #84
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Oakley is dead on about KG. I would say he is a punk more than he isn't tough. A bully of sorts. Always picks on little guys. Can't remember a time he stepped to anyone close to his size, especially when he was in the West during his first 8-10 years or so.

As for running from Minnesota to Boston, it is TRUE. He wanted out and he wanted a trade instead of sticking it out. Now compare that to Dirk, who have very good teams in Dallas that were predicted to win at some point. Dirk waited it out and got his ring when he least expected. KG is a fraud and that is, was and will always be considered Paul Pierce's team.
 6 years ago '07        #85
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 tazbk said:
Oakley is dead on about KG. I would say he is a punk more than he isn't tough. A bully of sorts. Always picks on little guys. Can't remember a time he stepped to anyone close to his size, especially when he was in the West during his first 8-10 years or so.

As for running from Minnesota to Boston, it is TRUE. He wanted out and he wanted a trade instead of sticking it out. Now compare that to Dirk, who have very good teams in Dallas that were predicted to win at some point. Dirk waited it out and got his ring when he least expected. KG is a fraud and that is, was and will always be considered Paul Pierce's team.
The only thing I'll disagree with here is about Dirk staying with his team and getting a ring. KG would have NEVER gotten a ring in Minnesota. Never. The owner didn't care as much as Cuban did. The GM was McFAIL. The coach was a big FAIL. You've seen the drafts and FA pickups. They never would have put the pieces around him capable of contending for a ring. He was doomed if he stayed. KG was never a go-to guy and that's the only knock on him. He's possibly the greatest 2nd option ever, but just not a go-to guy and that's why playing with a guy like Peirce was a perfect situation for him and I'm sure he ain't salty about that one bit.
 6 years ago '11        #86
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,245 | Props total: 12495 12495
n*gga if you don't have ring don't say a thing that goes for everybody
 6 years ago '08        #87
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,236 | Props total: 13599 13599
KG could never win anything on his own in minnesota or as the guy thats where the complimentary stuff came from and damn at him slapping n*ggas up like that
 02-23-2012, 08:29 AM         #88
suede_06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at people calling KG a complimentary player while he was in Minn... He was in contention for MVP for several consecutive years and DID win it in 04, name me a COMPLIMENTARY player whos done that? KG been one of my favorite players and I never considered him a tough guy, more of a high energy, emotional leader who rallies his team behind him. I respect Oak and he played that tough guy role, but what did that do for him? His teams didnt respond to him the way the Celtics respond to KG so his statements are irrelevant
 6 years ago '07        #89
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,696 | Props total: 2533 2533
 6 years ago '05        #90
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #91
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Cambury said:
He wasn't defensive player of the year in 08, Camby got jerked
thats a valid argument. but the celtics were damn near impossible to pick and roll on that season, primarily due to kg. he was the key to that great team defense. im merely pointing out that calling a 1st ballot HOF a complimentary player is absurd

Last edited by Gatorfan2611; 02-23-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #92
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #93
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Chuck not allowed to clean his cars
 6 years ago '11        #94
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 sofreshgfx said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy