Charles Oakley calls Barkley a 'coward' and a 'fraud,' and KG ain't tough

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2012, 12:34 PM         #21
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....every team he was on didn't do sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #22
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 dtown1759 said:
thissssssssssssssss dude IS a fu*king goon
yep..
 6 years ago '06        #23
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Being 6'4 and going 22/12 for your career is cowardly?

Leaving Sota and changing a teams culture while winning a chip and DPOY makes you soft?

Oakley still talking like a 19y/o old goon at his age now
 6 years ago '11        #24
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
this n*gga must want to get thrown out a glass window
 6 years ago '06        #25
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1997 1997
oak>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '09        #26
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Oakley is right. Barkley does do a lot of criticizing guys for the same sh*t he did as a player. But that seems to be typical of former athletes that get a mic and TV time.
 6 years ago '07        #27
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 regulate said:
oakley is, was, and will always be a scrub. He had no choice to play the "bad guy" role, cause he sure as hell was never gonna play an "all-star" or "mvp" role. fvckin a.ssclown.......
i halfway agree with you. oakley talking like he was one of the greatest power forwards of all time. dude couldn't even guard otis thorpe in the paint successfully let alone charles barkley. he was still a great role player, and his midrange used to be automatic.
 6 years ago '04        #28
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
 Cambury said:
Oakley smacked chuck in the face, if he feels like he is a chump he can say he is a chump
ya at the lockout back in the 90's was confirmed by a couple players in an article how oakley slapped chuck and chuck aint do or say sh*t y u think jordan keep homie around no need for bodygurads when you got oakley
 02-22-2012, 02:04 PM         #29
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now [Barkley] talks so bad about younger guys, I don’t respect that from him…He’s a fraud, he can criticize all the younger kids and if he got something to say, call them and talk to them before you just blast them.
word and let me guess oakley, you called up barkley and kg before going on the show didnt u?
old dude aint wrong but he needs to mind his business. if hes got any
 6 years ago '06        #30
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I can't say Oak's right when I'm a fan of all 3 players involved. Oak's still the man tho.
 6 years ago '04        #31
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
cant wait to hear what Barkley got to say.. and you KNOW he's gonna say somethin...
 6 years ago '04        #32
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 regulate said:
oakley is, was, and will always be a scrub. He had no choice to play the "bad guy" role, cause he sure as hell was never gonna play an "all-star" or "mvp" role. fvckin a.ssclown.......
you realize he was an all star tho right?
 6 years ago '05        #33
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Always had some respect for Oakley, The Davis boys back in the day use to have some great battles with Oakley, Mason,etc..
 6 years ago '04        #34
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 KSoraci7 said:
Being 6'4 and going 22/12 for your career is cowardly?

Leaving Sota and changing a teams culture while winning a chip and DPOY makes you soft?

Oakley still talking like a 19y/o old goon at his age now
everyone knows kg won dpoy because of that whole mentality thing, not his actual production. people were so obsessed with him supposedly changing the whole culture of the celtics, they handed him the award.

and your averages dont determine whether your soft or a coward or not. bosh puts up solid numbers in toronto but is easily one of the softest dudes in the nba, as was pau gasol. no ones got more "goon" stories behind them than oak. how you gonna let a man slap you in the face and not do nothin? oak was well known as someone who would back up what he said and did, and was well respected for it in the league. unlike kg who literally gets clowned on by dudes half his size. man if i was 7 feet tall, and some 6'3 point guard EVER thought about comin back at me, id be ashamed of myself.

barkleys always been one of my favorite players of all time, and i love watching him on tnt, but ive also known for a long time dude was far from a tough guy. and i also hated how he had the rep for not playing/practicing hard. and that comes from jordan himself.
 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM         #35
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you oakley...

Put it on my soul that chuck could set that a.ss straight back then. charles didn't give a fu*k...
 02-22-2012, 02:35 PM         #36
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ked with him till he insulted my favorite PF's...

02-22-2012, 02:37 PM         #37
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oakley was that man back when he was playng for the knicks so I aint got nothing but love for the man, sometimes he's right, sometimes he aint coz fu*k it, he aint the smartest cat around...

Cant stand KG's playstyle so to me he is a bi*ch, Barkley a coward.. I dont know, I still remember when Chuck threw Shaq onto the ground and to me if you aint scared of going at it with Shaq, you aint a coward
 6 years ago '11        #38
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Lucky Lefty14 said:

[pic - click to view]

"Garnett left Minnesota and hollered and screamed and all that but he's not a tough guy. He’s one of the weakest guys to ever play the game. He’s a complimentary player and went to Paul Pierce’s team and won a championship. I wouldn’t consider him a top 10 tough guy."
via Charles Oakley rips KG, Barkley.

Source:
anyone calling kg a complimentary player in 08 shouldn't have their opinions heard. he is one of the most revolutionary players in last 30 years. 08 defensive player of the year. and kg always been hype (beating on his chest, blocking shots after the play, etc). he trying to hard with this one
 6 years ago '11        #39
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 haff3131 said:
everyone knows kg won dpoy because of that whole mentality thing, not his actual production. people were so obsessed with him supposedly changing the whole culture of the celtics, they handed him the award.

and your averages dont determine whether your soft or a coward or not. bosh puts up solid numbers in toronto but is easily one of the softest dudes in the nba, as was pau gasol. no ones got more "goon" stories behind them than oak. how you gonna let a man slap you in the face and not do nothin? oak was well known as someone who would back up what he said and did, and was well respected for it in the league. unlike kg who literally gets clowned on by dudes half his size. man if i was 7 feet tall, and some 6'3 point guard EVER thought about comin back at me, id be ashamed of myself.

barkleys always been one of my favorite players of all time, and i love watching him on tnt, but ive also known for a long time dude was far from a tough guy. and i also hated how he had the rep for not playing/practicing hard. and that comes from jordan himself.
what exactly was "supposedly" about kg's performance that year? they were the best defensive team in basketball and he was the best individual player
 6 years ago '07        #40
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 564 564
Oakley a known goon.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy