Jersey Shore star The Unit canoodles with his leggy pr0n star girlfriend

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
14195 pageviews
88 comments

SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66908 66908
Jersey Shore star The Unit canoodles with his leggy pr0n star girlfriend

Much like his best friend The Situation, Jonny 'The Unit' Manfre talks about himself in the third person.

But since his arrest and newfound sobriety, he took time for a little R&R with his award-winning pr0n star girlfriend Amia Miley yesterday in Santa Monica.

The spray-tanned twosome were all smiles as they hit the boardwalk at sunset on their way to dinner. The Jersey Shore star wore a white tank top displaying his ample arms, black jeans, and Converse sneakers.

Amia wore Converse sneaker heels, denim cutoffs, an off-the-shoulder peasant crop-top and long black and red extensions. The spray-tanned couple, although not engaged, are serious enough about each other to be 'married' on Facebook.

'We had a Facebook marriage, which is pretty much more legitimate than a real marriage these days because if your status says "married" there's no legal document that can ever change that,' the Unit said in an interview on his website JonnytheUnit.com.

'She compliments me beautifully and we’re two peas in a pod. It’s like having a best friend, a hot a.ss girl, and a cool a.ss girl.'

The fitness guru who appeared in The Situation's exercise DVDs was first mentioned last season as the only witness to Mike Sorrentino and Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi's alleged hookup a year ago on the popular MTV series.

The season five premiere ended with yelling as Snooki dared the Unit to tell her boyfriend Jioni.

Snooki reached boiling point and branded the newcomer a 'loser' and a 'moron.' After the two had a heated conversation at the welcome-home party, Snooki offered an apology, which the Unit reluctantly accepted — for now.

'The Unit is another part of Mike,' Deena told MTV News. 'He's like Mike's unit, it's kind of unreal. He kind of, like, gives Mike more 'umph' to be, like, a jerk.'

Snooki added, 'He's like Mike times 10, so it's, like, gross, gross, gross. It's not attractive.'

On July 24 of last year, The Unit was arrested for third degree felony possession of Ketamine, a horse tranquilizer, on the set of the reality series. If convicted, he could face three to five years behind bars. The Unit has plead not guilty, and his lawyer Raymond Raya told TMZ that there 'were some issues regarding my client's constitutional rights.'

A friend of Unit's told Wetpaint Entertainment that the issues have to do with the search that was conducted when police arrived at the house, which may or may not have been legal. Proving even Guidos can make lemonade from lemons, the arrest has evidently prompted the Unit to get sober.

'Yes, I am sober. I've had my ups and downs in the past like many young adults out there enjoying life, but within the past six months I made a decision to not get intoxicated anymore. Once I did so, life went from good to great,' he told Wetpaint Entertainment.
'I like myself and the way that I feel sober...I have made just about every mistake that a young person can make in life and am now dedicated to using these mistakes as lessons to help some young people.

'[I don't want to] make the same mistakes or to help them realise that if they are deep in a hole of any type of personal problems, as long as they make the decision and a real effort to climb out of it, there is sunshine on top.'

The self-proclaimed 'Douchenator' holds two degrees from Rutgers University, and originally received his nickname from Mike due to the 'mini-baseball bat' in his pants.

Jersey Shore airs Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.

[pic - click to view]

Jersey Shore star The Unit canoodles with his leggy pr0n star girlfriend... as she dons impossibly short Daisy Dukes | Mail Online

88 comments for "Jersey Shore star The Unit canoodles with his leggy pr0n star girlfriend"

6 years ago '10        #2
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20719 20719
The Unit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #3
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2422 2422
tmz also said she with the situation
 6 years ago '10        #4
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
tmz also said she with the situation
They're igloo brothers
 6 years ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
They're igloo brothers
 6 years ago '05        #6
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Chick is soooo average.. she has no hips..... strip away the shades, the horse hair and the tan in a can and she ain't nothing special.... but then again, look who she's with.... relationship made for tv with alternative interests/agendas....
 6 years ago '05        #7
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
They're igloo brothers

It's eskimo brothers man.
 6 years ago '04        #8
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
that adams apple in the last pic
 02-22-2012, 02:09 PM         #9
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
They're igloo brothers
 Switchc2390 said:

Tunnel buddies

Unit seem like the type to be with a pr0nstar. Cool swapping spit with a bi*ch who sucks d!cks for a living. He prolly got back up bi*ches for days now he got some tv time.

Dude look like Koscheck without the blonde hair

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #10
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
When did tego calderon join the jersey shore?
 6 years ago '10        #11
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:

They're both the same thing so.....

Chopzilla said:
Tunnel buddies
Exactly it all means the same sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #12
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Switchc2390 said:

6 years ago '04        #13
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Chick weighs like 80 lbs
 6 years ago '05        #14
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Universal~Mind said:
Chick is soooo average.. she has no hips..... strip away the shades, the horse hair and the tan in a can and she ain't nothing special.... but then again, look who she's with.... relationship made for tv with alternative interests/agendas....
You should see her in person. she is terrible. trust me. he has been with her since the summer so she was at the club. shes gross.

Also i coulda swore the unit was a stunt double in Jumping The Broom

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 02-22-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #15
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
 Universal~Mind said:
still performs in bed like a pr0n star tho. not a bad thing
 6 years ago '05        #16
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 cyclones114 said:
still performs in bed like a pr0n star tho. not a bad thing
but how could you kiss the bi*ch knowing that over 86 dudes done nutted in her mouth.
 6 years ago '11        #17
fern09 15 heat pts15
space
space
$443 | Props total: 240 240

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2012, 06:02 PM         #18
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fern09 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2012, 06:03 PM         #19
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regular bi*ches be hoes too

she jus smang on camera
 6 years ago '06        #20
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,860 | Props total: 25605 25605
hold he's on js??? havent seen this show since miami whats his ''story''
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy