2/21/12 Kings @ Heat 7:30PM EST on NBATV

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13096 13096
Tom Haberstroh@tomhaberstroh

Erik Spoelstra just predictably called Udonis Haslem "a warrior" again but added a new one: "future mayor of Miami."
he calls him a warrior pretty much every day
 6 years ago '06        #322
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 2TopFlite said:

Im Ready for Thursday

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #323
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Dudes on NBATV are right. Anthony and C-Webb. That was a championship ready team on display tonight. The Heat's ability to match energies against teams like the Kings who come into games hoping better teams overlook them on that particular night is amazing to me.

The Kings were hoping the Heat would overlook them...so they played with high energy and played a lot of zone because they heard that was the way to beat the Heat. It didn't work. Miami looked thoroughly prepared for the zone defense as they shredded it for open 3s and easy layups. And they easily matched the energy of the Kings.

So the Kings resorted to jacking up 3s. Hand in the face or not..didn't matter. They just shot em. And they made enough of em to stay in the game. But that's all they did. They couldn't stop the Heat. They couldn't force enough turnovers. They couldn't get enough second chance points. So the Heat force them to continue to make those tough 3s. And ultimately they could not and it only took Bosh and the bench to seal the game with LeBron and Wade coming back in only to ensure a double digit victory.

I don't know where this season will end or whether or not the Heat will reach their ultimate goal of a championship. But the combination of talent and hunger have them playing on a level I haven't seen a team play with since the 2000 Lakers.
 02-21-2012, 09:36 PM         #324
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Dudes on NBATV are right. Anthony and C-Webb. That was a championship ready team on display tonight. The Heat's ability to match energies against teams like the Kings who come into games hoping better teams overlook them on that particular night is amazing to me.

The Kings were hoping the Heat would overlook them...so they played with high energy and played a lot of zone because they heard that was the way to beat the Heat. It didn't work. Miami looked thoroughly prepared for the zone defense as they shredded it for open 3s and easy layups. And they easily matched the energy of the Kings.

So the Kings resorted to jacking up 3s. Hand in the face or not..didn't matter. They just shot em. And they made enough of em to stay in the game. But that's all they did. They couldn't stop the Heat. They couldn't force enough turnovers. They couldn't get enough second chance points. So the Heat force them to continue to make those tough 3s. And ultimately they could not and it only took Bosh and the bench to seal the game with LeBron and Wade coming back in only to ensure a double digit victory.

I don't know where this season will end or whether or not the Heat will reach their ultimate goal of a championship. But the combination of talent and hunger have them playing on a level I haven't seen a team play with since the 2000 Lakers.
I wouldn't look too much into it... one of the worst teams vs. one of the best
 6 years ago '04        #325
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 2TopFlite said:
Glad IT missed that 3 The streak Lives ... Good game them boys played hard my boy Marcus Thorton had a good game and the Rook Isiah Thomas did too good game to the Kings fans

Knicks ... On Thursday in Wade County
Well...considering you beat the Kings...the Knicks will be an easy game for you...
 6 years ago '05        #326
iggyemu 
space
space
 MY_name said:
I wouldn't look too much into it... one of the worst teams vs. one of the best
Yea its not that simple. Your fan base made it a point in this thread to point out how many good teams the Kings have beaten...from the Thunder to the Lakers.

Besides....I went back 2 hours and checked a post of yours. You were quite excited about Tyreke Evans making a half court shot. In fact you were quite happy when the Kings had the lead like they did throughout most of the first half. Now all of a sudden its "one of the best teams vs. one of the worst teams". And then you got the nerve to call a single Heat fan a bandwagoner?
 6 years ago '04        #327
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Yea its not that simple. Your fan base made it a point in this thread to point out how many good teams the Kings have beaten...from the Thunder to the Lakers.

Besides....I went back 2 hours and checked a post of yours. You were quite excited about Tyreke Evans making a half court shot. In fact you were quite happy when the Kings had the lead like they did throughout most of the first half. Now all of a sudden its "one of the best teams vs. one of the worst teams". And then you got the nerve to call a single Heat fan a bandwagoner?
Bro you're a moron....all those statements still stand, he can't be excited about a half court shot or our team having the lead vs the Heat?..And yes, it was THE best team in the league...any true fan would say what he/I said...you wouldn't know that offcourse cus you just became a Heat fan when LeBron and Bosh joined the team...now you write PHD paragraphs trying to prove how big of a fan you are..your basketball knowledge is lacking and so is your common sense.....now continue the blabbering...
 02-21-2012, 09:57 PM         #328
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:

The Kings have beaten good team this year... but 3 wins on the road and 10 wins halfway into a 66 game season speaks for itself.. the Kings are what they are.. a very young, athletic, undisciplined team with a coach who is doing everything on the fly

I love my team don't get me wrong... but everyone EXPECTED the Kings to lose the game anyway
 6 years ago '04        #329
space
space
 MY_name said:
The Kings have beaten good team this year... but 3 wins on the road and 10 wins halfway into a 66 game season speaks for itself.. the Kings are what they are.. a very young, athletic, undisciplined team with a coach who is doing everything on the fly

I love my team don't get me wrong... but everyone EXPECTED the Kings to lose the game anyway
Cosign.
 6 years ago '10        #330
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
kings got wooped lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #331
space
space
 spazzg said:
LOL!!!! Says the BIGGEST homo ever created...do you even know what sports are?....Ol Justin Bieber queer lookin fool
 6 years ago '06        #332
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 spazzg said:

sh*t was a close game until last few minutes of the 4th
 6 years ago '05        #333
iggyemu 
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
Bro you're a moron....
I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement. Calling someone a moron is not a legit basketball argument.

all those statements still stand, he can't be excited about a half court shot or our team having the lead vs the Heat?..And yes, it was THE best team in the league...
You can celebrate having a 6 point lead against the big bad Heat...But don't get upset when I celebrate that my team is showing championship mettle on a night when they really didn't have too because the competition was the lowly, dreadful Kings hoping they'd get lucky and catch the Heatles overlooking them. I think its something worth celebrating...especially when a bigger game against the Knicks looms...it would have been easy to overlook the Kings...they suck....but the Heat didn't and that's worth mentioning at least to me especially because of this shortened season.

any true fan would say what he/I said...you wouldn't know that offcourse cus you just became a Heat fan when LeBron and Bosh joined the team...
Lets talk about you and the Kings. When did you become a Kings fan? Don't answer...I will. Sometime between 2000 and 2004 when the Kings were winning 50+ games a year. You dam sure didn't take to them during the last 5 years when they were missing the playoffs. Nor did you take to them during their first 12 years of existence in which they were under .500 in every single year.

So while I live in Florida and was a Heat the year after they got Wade...you chastising any single Heat fan in this thread including myself for "just becoming" a Heat fan is a little hypocritical isn't it?

your basketball knowledge is lacking and so is your common sense...
Wholeheartedly disagree with this statement as well. Saying those things yet failing to point out specific instances where I showed a lack of common sense or basketball knowledge invalidates your point.
 6 years ago '05        #334
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
God with his 11th consecutive game shooting 50% or better from the field.

Thank you, D-Wade. You are a true inspiration to us all. We love you.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #335
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
who else getting tired of Pittman coming in in garbage time throwing up ugly a.ss stiff hooks?

Mario 3 is:cool-smiley-009:

I swear Tyreke got the goat layups in history that n*gga shyt be looking n*gga a beast with the euro steps

Dwade is on some 08 shyt thank you god.his basketball IQ look unfukwitable i love that n*gga.he only playing 32 min a game imagine if he played 40 like these other bum n*ggas in the league

Last edited by Gottagat; 02-22-2012 at 06:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy