most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
Don't see why people care so much whether they're together or not. Let them live their lives it doesn't effect you in any way.
 6 years ago '10        #22
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
why do people care about what people do that could not give one sh*t about them even if they got paid to if it isn't affecting them?
 02-22-2012, 01:55 AM         #23
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf men? Get off his d!ck. They can do whatever they like.

Sanctimonious a.ss negroes
 02-22-2012, 02:12 AM         #24
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why people worried if they talking or making music again? dude made a mistake and learned from it. And we don't even know the reasoning behind the beating she probably attacked him or did some foul sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #25
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Anybody who thinks her pissing off Def Jam is minor because she a major star don't understand a record label can humble your a.ss no matter how big your name or track record is. See 50 and Interscope or hell Jeezy and Def Jam

Last edited by 6thward; 02-22-2012 at 02:34 AM..
 02-22-2012, 02:36 AM         #26
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Damn! I could care less what stupid decisions other people make in their lives. If this woman truly thinks she should be with this guy, then fu*k it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 lifeundthescope said:
why people worried if they talking or making music again? dude made a mistake and learned from it. And we don't even know the reasoning behind the beating she probably attacked him or did some foul sh*t.
b/c you know what they say... "once a woman beater, always a woman beater"

CB will never live that sh*t down... and Rihanna is seen as an idiot for getting back with him/associating with him...

it's just the way of the world bruh...
 02-22-2012, 03:02 AM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything was orchestrated by Def Jam...hell the engineer who mixed the tracks were Def Jam employees/regulars.

Theyre eating this up and loving the publicity...hilarious how theyre trying to save face while pushing the sh*t.

If you think the song not being on Itunes means that havent already made a grip off it then youre stupid...Theyre getting paid like a motherfu*ker for all of this. They literally just upstaged the Grammys, and more than likely the Allstar game...Hell Whitney Houston died this past week and this sh*t is being talked about JUST as much as her passing.

The most promo Rihanna/Chris Brown has ever gotten in their careers..and were supposed to think the suits arent enjoying this?

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure"

These tracks have been planned for almost the past year....Just needed the right moment to unleash them.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'm kinda speechless about this & the remix she did to Turn Up The Music, but it is what it is. Plus they're their own people, they have their own lives, they make their own decisions.
So you saying n*ggas cant make up? This is to further the division among Black men and women.

When Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson got back together, people were rooting it on, but for some reason these two do a song together and its an issue?
 6 years ago '09        #30
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
LoL @ people giving a sh*t about their relationship.

the songs are hot tho.
 6 years ago '10        #31
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 180 180
 yeugkk said:

jay prolly beat up rihanna and paid chris brown to take the fall
 6 years ago '04        #32
rljack 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
where the fu*k was the-dream at when the remix was made was he in the studio because he produced the original version. he has beef with chris so does jay-z they both might be mad dream wants to get paid
 6 years ago '10        #33
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Big War said:
no they don't, their labels do... this will be a prime example of what happens when they try to "make their own decisions"

we'll see what happens, b/c Def Jam sure ain't tryna lose no money over this movement...
Nooooo

Bruh I'm talking on a human-being level, you know because we all make decisions in life whether it pisses people off or not. I'm not speaking on a artist perspective.

Alton85 said:
So you saying n*ggas cant make up? This is to further the division among Black men and women.

When Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson got back together, people were rooting it on, but for some reason these two do a song together and its an issue?
What...?

When the fu*k did I say that? I just said they're their own people & make their own decisions. How could you possibly take away from what I said that they can't make up?

The reading comprehension skills in today's America, I swear....
 6 years ago '04        #34
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
I dont care about Chris or Rihanna but I do care about my younger female family members who think this is normal in relationships.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21104 21104
 NO RELIGION said:
so your younger cousins/sisters think getting hit by a man is ok because of Rihanna and Chris?
Pretty sure he means getting into abusive relationships then going back out with that person is normal because of the famous people on TV.

sh*t like this really happens, kids put a lot into artists like Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Nicki, etc, etc.
 02-22-2012, 07:19 AM         #36
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
hahah dont twist sh*t around bruh... You sound like a women beater yourself just the way you're talking about 'shady' women lol... Chris is a women beater and he will go on to be till hes an old sack. Amazing how he still gets sponsors and all these dumbs.luts still buy his album. It is what it is a man that cant control his anger. Wait till he gets a daughter and some dude starts putting his hands on her then hes gonna taste his own medecine. Karma is a bi*ch. And so you are you my friend.
this is hilarious. you tried to come out swinging as this feminist woman-protecting super hero and ended up laying down some of the most chauvinistic lines you could have possibly used to lament this situation. goddamn
 6 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6456 6456
 TedMundy said:
This has THAT f*ggot JAYZ WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.THIS ISNT THE 1ST TIME HE'S DONE THIS TO CHRIS,HE MADE BET BLACK BALL CHRIS BROWN FROM THE AWARDS AND PAY TRIBUTE TO MJ AFTER MJ FIRST Died. Chris had to wait a year later to do his tribute to MJ.
he is not even at def jam anymore
 6 years ago '05        #38
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Anyone who thinks RIRI getting back with chris (if that were the case) is being a bad role model or influence.... Is fu*king retarded..... This is in my opinion a huge deficiency humans suffer from... If women individually can't decide or realize that they don't want an abusive man and are waiting for a female singer to help boost their common sense then we're doomed from the start....
 6 years ago '10        #39
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
Def Jam is not acting like bi*ches, this is business and her jumping on songs with Chris Browns destroys her public image which can singlehandedly destroy her career.

On the other hand Chris Brown and his label are going to swim in money.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 345 345
Who cares what def jam thinks the singles are out lol! If they were smart they would put it on iTunes! Just shows that two people can move forward after a situation
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago