Joe Rogan Says ''Hook A Nigga Up'' (video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 BIGBrandon2785 said:
Really??Cuz im pretty sure that 9/10's of those Union solders were "WHITE".I get get what your sayin,and mean no disrespect,but the same race you talk so bad about now could be direct "ancestors" of the same people that helped your people......................Just something to think about
This wasn't against any race at all.I'm saying that people just let the word fly around and don't know the history. I know that most of the soldiers were white. If it wasn't for white people back in those days we wouldn't be free today. All I am saying is that we as people shouldn't throw everything that was fought for away.Weather it was fought by black people or white people. It's like a kick in the face to any one of our ancestors that died for equality no matter what race.
 02-21-2012, 10:19 PM         #102
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bud03bumpy said:
This wasn't against any race at all.I'm saying that people just let the word fly around and don't know the history. I know that most of the soldiers were white. If it wasn't for white people back in those days we wouldn't be free today. All I am saying is that we as people shouldn't throw everything that was fought for away.Weather it was fought by black people or white people. It's like a kick in the face to any one of our ancestors that died for equality no matter what race.
Cool man my bad,I interpreted wrong
 6 years ago '08        #103
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
y'all are looking way too into this joe rogan aint racist
 6 years ago '04        #104
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,851 | Props total: 3977 3977
 0ddJoB said:
In what world do you have to live in to think you've backed me into a corner? You don't even know what you're talking about dude you said you don't care to do research? Then said they're doing the double blind study, which I already knew, now exactly where did you back me into a corner?
Because you don't have any reason to call the guy a scumbag. This entire back-and-forth between us was started by me asking you why he was a scumbag, and up until this point the only real reason you've given is that he's affiliated with a product that you don't believe has any significant effects. Whatever though, bro... You can hate on the guy, that's cool. No biggie...
 6 years ago '07        #105
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Zo1987 said:
Any black person that thinks it's cool for a non-black person (especially a white person) is an uncle tom bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I hang out with white people and they know not to cross that line with me, but at the same time, I'm not dumb enough to be saying n*gga around them either.
^^^ THIS; completely agree, another thing; Maybe if black people wouldn't say the sh*t as much as the, then other people wouldnt either.. i remember seeing this video when these dudes jumped some asian guy and I heard n*ggas atleast 50 times in a 3 minute span and didnt see one black person in the video or surrounding
 6 years ago '05        #106
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
^^^ THIS; completely agree, another thing; Maybe if black people wouldn't say the sh*t as much as the, then other people wouldnt either.. i remember seeing this video when these dudes jumped some asian guy and I heard n*ggas atleast 50 times in a 3 minute span and didnt see one black person in the video or surrounding
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy