Joe Rogan Says ''Hook A Nigga Up'' (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
Real.n*gga.Rogan
 6 years ago '04        #82
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
 refuze said:

People are TOO sensitive these days. If Joe Rogan was out there lynching black people, yeah you have a case. But everybody and their momma uses the word "n*gga". It's not being said to offend blacks, it's practically a synonym for "brother."

Grow a pair and stop getting your v*gina wet

By all means; please explain this to a group of African American "n*ggas"

02-21-2012, 06:06 PM         #83
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
Someone hire u to be a private eye on rogan or u just gay?
Because we all know that Knowledge = Gay.

Dumbass.
 02-21-2012, 06:09 PM         #84
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #85
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3990 3990
 0ddJoB said:
LOL. Okay homie. Solid. Lol.
I like how you say that like I said it like some 70s blaxploitation flick...

But hey, when backed into a corner... Whip out an el-oh-el!
 6 years ago '11        #86
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 refuze said:

People are TOO sensitive these days. If Joe Rogan was out there lynching black people, yeah you have a case. But everybody and their momma uses the word "n*gga". It's not being said to offend blacks, it's practically a synonym for "brother."

you Tom, people say chink to,as well as kike and if you are known you will get in trouble. I don't think he a racist but I wouldn't come to that cracker defense either yell™
 02-21-2012, 08:18 PM         #87
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
It all depends on the cannontation of the the way the word is used...

For example if a white person (or any non black person) was with his friends and he was like "What's up my n*ggas" that's not offensive...

FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

Why??

You give em an inch and they'll take a yard

I wouldnt go up to ANYBODY and say "whats up my n*gga"

MAYBE A WHATS UP

BUT YOU AINT MY n*gga.

So why would someone else come up to me with that bullsh*t?

People need to get this right.
 6 years ago '05        #88
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9818 9818
 refuze said:

Ok first off its not ok for anyone to say the N Word. As a black man I don't say it at all. The sad thing is that we as blacks have adopted it as a term of endearment and thats not the case. Have respect for yourselves and our ancestors and try not using the word.

Yung Dilla said:
rogan is the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurthest thing from racist he was born and raised in newark and fu*ked this one black chick for like 5 years lol

see this is where I get a bit pissed. WE have used this term so much and so often that it is now acceptable across the board. not cool
 02-21-2012, 08:37 PM         #89
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
Is chink the same as n*gga?....no

even tho I dont like white people saying "n*gga". I think its time for us to let this word go.

if we dont want other people saying it then we shouldn't say it around white people or at all.

You talking like we dealing with children. Someone could say to parents that, "you don't curse around you children if you don't want them to pick up that habit".

But we are talking about a group of grown a.ss whites. Why is it so hard for them to understand, "black people yes, white people no"?

It's like you hanging out with your girlfriend and she kisses you, then random bi*ches come and start kissing you because they saw your girl doing it.

Or its like your best friend punches you on the arm playing, and some random guy trying to be cool comes and punches you on the arm because he saw your buddy doing it. You don't be like, "a yo best-friend, stop punching me on the arm, cuz I don't want random people coming and punching my arm".

Of course not, you tell that guy who crossed the line that, "a yo, we not cool like that, don't punch me on my arm or I'm going to knock you out".
 6 years ago '09        #90
caliwyld 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 17 17
Joe Rogan is a flop he could say the most craziest sh!t and i still wouldnt give a fucc
 6 years ago '10        #91
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
saying a word doesnt make you a racist, would you rather someone say the word but treat you like a human being and how they treat everyone else, or would you rather someone not say the word and treat you like sh*t based on your skin color.

actions speak louder than words
 02-21-2012, 09:26 PM         #92
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
Like Billy Bobs pops on Monsters Ball... he had a thing for "n!gger juice"

Y'all give these white people too much credit
Naw sometimes we white people give ignorant muthafu*kers too much credit
 02-21-2012, 09:35 PM         #93
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any black person that thinks it's cool for a non-black person (especially a white person) is an uncle tom bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I hang out with white people and they know not to cross that line with me, but at the same time, I'm not dumb enough to be saying n*gga around them either.
 02-21-2012, 09:36 PM         #94
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
saying a word doesnt make you a racist, would you rather someone say the word but treat you like a human being and how they treat everyone else, or would you rather someone not say the word and treat you like sh*t based on your skin color.

actions speak louder than words

dumbass.....
 6 years ago '04        #95
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
All of y'all buggin. You don't get it? I could care less but y'all all are being fooled. The word ****** was used as a derogatory word towards anyone with dark skin (or slightly tan skin). I understand that if you give the word no power it won't mean anything, but do you think that is going to stop them from using the word negatively?.....NO. While we use it amongst ourselves they are sitting there laughing at us and still calling us "******S". Now we are going to give them the power to say it???? They still go behind closed doors and use the word often then justify it by saying we use it all the time. It shouldn't even make a difference how you feel on the matter because our ancestors fought and died for equality and we are just throwing it all away. Now its becoming normal to say the word but let someone say cracker,spick,or chink and watch the outcry.People need to get their act together.The only reason we got the same freedoms as everyone else is because our ancestors fought (and died) for it. If it wasn't for them there would be no internet for Black folks,no voting ,no jobs (except for slave labor),no Hip Hop,no education,and a lot of other things that us as a people take for granted.So it should not matter if the word is"socially acceptable" or "politically correct" I know my ancestors fought for me not to be called a "******".......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....P.S. if I hear any white folk saying it around me you could bet that I would "break their face"
That's just me personally.

(Now watch for the internet gangsters)

And ignorant black folk that allow any white person to say the word.

He gets a pass?.......Lmao y'all are funny.
 6 years ago '04        #96
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
Any black person that thinks it's cool for a non-black person (especially a white person) is an uncle tom bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I hang out with white people and they know not to cross that line with me, but at the same time, I'm not dumb enough to be saying n*gga around them either.

02-21-2012, 09:54 PM         #97
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Well its beyond a single black person now,It goes back about 40 years or so,when the black man started using the word as a term of endearment for another black person and using it in the free media.Since then the black man has gotten more popular and their culture has become a staple in the US of A and its become a universal term.

Too bad you werent around or motivated enough back then to shut it on down when it first started, so you would not have to hear it said today.
 6 years ago '04        #98
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
people need to learn the definition of racist

For me its not about racism.
 02-21-2012, 10:05 PM         #99
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bud03bumpy said:
All of y'all buggin. You don't get it? I could care less but y'all all are being fooled. The word ****** was used as a derogatory word towards anyone with dark skin (or slightly tan skin). I understand that if you give the word no power it won't mean anything, but do you think that is going to stop them from using the word negatively?.....NO. While we use it amongst ourselves they are sitting there laughing at us and still calling us "******S". Now we are going to give them the power to say it???? They still go behind closed doors and use the word often then justify it by saying we use it all the time. It shouldn't even make a difference how you feel on the matter because our ancestors fought and died for equality and we are just throwing it all away. Now its becoming normal to say the word but let someone say cracker,spick,or chink and watch the outcry.People need to get their act together.The only reason we got the same freedoms as everyone else is because our ancestors fought (and died) for it. If it wasn't for them there would be no internet for Black folks,no voting ,no jobs (except for slave labor),no Hip Hop,no education,and a lot of other things that us as a people take for granted.So it should not matter if the word is"socially acceptable" or "politically correct" I know my ancestors fought for me not to be called a "******".......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....P.S. if I hear any white folk saying it around me you could bet that I would "break their face"
That's just me personally.

(Now watch for the internet gangsters)

And ignorant black folk that allow any white person to say the word.

He gets a pass?.......Lmao y'all are funny.
Really??Cuz im pretty sure that 9/10's of those Union solders were "WHITE".I get what your sayin,and mean no disrespect,but the same race you talk so bad about now could be direct "ancestors" of the same people that helped your people......................Just something to think about
 02-21-2012, 10:08 PM         #100
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ruined this thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy