most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #101
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
sing the song like i told you anna mae
 6 years ago '05        #102
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Rihanna's gonna lose some of her fan base over this stupidity.

Dumb H@E.

The synths in this sound just like the synths in Glass Tables/House of Balloons by the Weeknd.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #103
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
This is all for hype, they knew how much controversy this was going to cause. Don't really like or listen to much to either artist but

Rhianna>>>> Chris Brown
 6 years ago '05        #104
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 KidNice said:
Chris Brown won
Rihanna lost
Both these n*ggas lost. If the broad got on your nerves so much you had to beat her a.ss, just LEAVE. Now you got charges and drama in your career. You just rebuilt your sh*t and now you back doing songs with her. What happens next time this broad gets mad @ u and makes a call downtown? You broke the restraining order and violated your probation.

She can move on and be with the next dude. But her career is already tarnished cuz she let this dude beat her a.ss and got back with him. She just turned in her victim card. Plus you know this n*ggas volatile and at the drop of a hat he might your a.ss again.
 6 years ago '06        #105
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
Just wait till they do a video for this........

Chris Brown Won.

02-21-2012, 11:49 AM         #106
floacism 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her career is over.

Oh well, she was never really anything special to begin with. Now Ciara can make her come back

JamcnPrettyboy said:
Why do people keep saying they're back together? Isn't he dating some cute half black and asian chick?

Folks are on some "omg rihanna is sending the wrong message, that its ok to take him back after he beats you" yet neither one of them said they're back together.

..........I still think they fu*kin on the low, though

Plus I think rihanna was slappin him up the night in the lambo. They said she was known to put her hands on him when they argued. My n*gga breezy just snapped.

And bi*ches gonna be shaking they a.ss like crazy in the club to this. Omg!

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
Chris never said she hit him, and neither does the police report. People are going to have to let their conspiracy theories on Rihanna 'starting it' go.

Last edited by floacism; 02-21-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #107
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Of course he wasn't gonna say she hit him, genius. Do you honestly believe he'd say she physically provoked him to beat the sh*t out of her? He had no choice but to take his L, especially after that picture of her face was released.
 6 years ago '08        #108
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 16 16
 LYTE said:
FIXED!

here's the thing.
A LOt Yall screaming "shes stupid" etc must never saw a female get back with a man after cheating on her. well beating on her isnt any different. It is all abuse. whether it be mental, emotional, physical, s3xual etc. They come back. Not cause the s3x was good.(sometimes that is the case)but usually the abused is attached in more ways than just s3x. So it is hard to detach from the person doing the abusing. It takes not only for you mind to know the right thing to do is to leave, but it should also be in the heart. If the mind & heard isnt on the same path, it will only cause confusion & never work.
I just came In this thread to hear the song . This n*gga went dr. Phil and dropped some knowledge #imimpressed but he's def right
 6 years ago '08        #109
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 16 16
 Hydroman said:
Both these n*ggas lost. If the broad got on your nerves so much you had to beat her a.ss, just LEAVE. Now you got charges and drama in your career. You just rebuilt your sh*t and now you back doing songs with her. What happens next time this broad gets mad @ u and makes a call downtown? You broke the restraining order and violated your probation.

She can move on and be with the next dude. But her career is already tarnished cuz she let this dude beat her a.ss and got back with him. She just turned in her victim card. Plus you know this n*ggas volatile and at the drop of a hat he might your a.ss again.
Honestly I hear you but I think they both won. Controversy sells records and they are two talented artists so I think although this event will Enflame both of their fan bases, ultimately they will both benefit
 6 years ago '05        #110
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
"Sweeter than a rice cake" - Rihanna

Racist shot at Karrueche
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy