Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2012, 12:48 AM         #81
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i wanna fu*k u right now, been long time ..i been missing yo body"

i hate this n*gga so much but he won.
 6 years ago '10        #82
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 #1nasfan said:
Of course I know what an isolated incident is, but what i'm sayin is, a push or smack in a heated exchange/argument maybe can be worked through, but a straight up a.ss whoopin and biting, is something a normal man would not do, you don't get back with a dude like that cuz thats not something a normal man even let's happen one time.

So when I say it's not an isolated incident, I mean i don't believe that most men even have the in them, so if he does, there is bound to be another situation similar to that one, and he's liable to snap again.
I agree with you to some extent but I think you're looking at it in a narrow way. He has issues....he obviously snapped and went into a rage. It happens to a lot of people we call normal....maybe not against a female but in some way or fashion. My main point is that based on the circumstances it can be worked through and I don't think it's similar to an abusive relationship. Then again my opinion is based on the fact that they would end up together in their late 20s when they've grown more . For now they can be cool but regardless I don't think it's completely a stupid thing on her part
 02-21-2012, 12:52 AM         #83
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apocalypse said:
song is fkin garbage, are we serious?

are you stupid?

its not even about the fu*kin song.

its the fact that chris beat the sh*t outta this bi*ch like she was a n*gga,...and yet...he still fu*king her
 02-21-2012, 12:55 AM         #84
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
you like this song?

[pic - click to view]

that gif
right click and save as
 6 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
breezy won

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #86
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
"give it to her in the worst way"

02-21-2012, 01:37 AM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hit, no pun
 6 years ago '04        #88
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Smoke500 said:
I agree with you to some extent but I think you're looking at it in a narrow way. He has issues....he obviously snapped and went into a rage. It happens to a lot of people we call normal....maybe not against a female but in some way or fashion. My main point is that based on the circumstances it can be worked through and I don't think it's similar to an abusive relationship. Then again my opinion is based on the fact that they would end up together in their late 20s when they've grown more . For now they can be cool but regardless I don't think it's completely a stupid thing on her part
I disagree but, that just because of the way i view domestic violence in general (idgaf about these two people), but the sh*t is unacceptable to me in any way. shape or form, man on woman or woman on man. I feel very strongly about the subject, it gets me riled up, but of course you're entitled to your own opinon.
 6 years ago '10        #89
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
what cb GF think about this
 6 years ago '04        #90
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
It's crazy that they make a song together and everyone thinks they are back with each other and ready to disown Rihanna. When they start holding hands in public and letting the world know they are together then I can understand all of the hate she will receive.
 6 years ago '07        #91
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Rihanna is not hanging out with Chris Brown anymore, she is to busy chilling with the Charlotte Bobcats - cause they can't beat anyone!!

6 years ago '10        #92
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Just proves the point.. The key to any woman's heart is to treat her like sh*t..

Treat a woman too good any they get bored.. Treat em like sh*t they'll suck your d!ck forever...
 6 years ago '11        #93
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
Chris Brown won
Rihanna lost
 6 years ago '04        #94
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 TheMindOf said:
Just proves the point.. The key to any woman's heart is to treat her like sh*t..

Treat a woman too good any they get bored.. Treat em like sh*t they'll suck your d!ck forever...
There is truth to this.
 6 years ago '04        #95
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Anna may eat the cake Anna may eat the cake.
 6 years ago '06        #96
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
 TheMindOf said:
Just proves the point.. The key to any bi*ch's heart is to treat her like sh*t..

Treat a woman too good and they appreciate it.. Treat a bi*ch with no self respect like sh*t they'll suck your d!ck forever...
FIXED!

here's the thing.
A LOt Yall screaming "shes stupid" etc must never saw a female get back with a man after cheating on her. well beating on her isnt any different. It is all abuse. whether it be mental, emotional, physical, s3xual etc. They come back. Not cause the s3x was good.(sometimes that is the case)but usually the abused is attached in more ways than just s3x. So it is hard to detach from the person doing the abusing. It takes not only for you mind to know the right thing to do is to leave, but it should also be in the heart. If the mind & heard isnt on the same path, it will only cause confusion & never work.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DCballer40 said:
When did Chris Brown become a walking win? Just a few years ago he was blackballed in the industry now he cant stop winning! I love it

oh and he's not with Rihanna...they just back cool (publically now). CBeezy has a girl from what was told to me
you aint lyin

I remember when everyone thought his career was over. radio wasnt fu*kin with him at all
 02-21-2012, 08:16 AM         #98
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So about that Roc Nation management advice....
 6 years ago '09        #99
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13236 13236
I didn't wanna like it but damn yo
That sh*t was hot
 6 years ago '07        #100
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
Why do people keep saying they're back together? Isn't he dating some cute half black and asian chick?

Folks are on some "omg rihanna is sending the wrong message, that its ok to take him back after he beats you" yet neither one of them said they're back together.

..........I still think they fu*kin on the low, though

Plus I think rihanna was slappin him up the night in the lambo. They said she was known to put her hands on him when they argued. My n*gga breezy just snapped.

And bi*ches gonna be shaking they a.ss like crazy in the club to this. Omg!

Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-21-2012 at 09:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy