Rihanna ft. Chris Brown Birthday Cake Remix

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I've said for a long time it was an isolated incident. They may end up back together years down the road and I don't think it's a bad thing, nor does it necessarily make her stupid. To me this isn't Ike and Tina
 6 years ago '04        #62
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Smoke500 said:
I've said for a long time it was an isolated incident. They may end up back together years down the road and I don't think it's a bad thing, nor does it necessarily make her stupid. To me this isn't Ike and Tina
A push or smack at the most is an isolated incident, he beat the sh*t out of her not to mention bit her, that n*gga is crazy, but if she is dumb enough to go mess with him again her life.


Last edited by #1nasfan; 02-20-2012 at 11:16 PM..
 02-20-2012, 11:14 PM         #63
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time out????

they back together??? wtf is goin on here???
 02-20-2012, 11:19 PM         #64
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao i always wondered where that smiley was from. what is this
 02-20-2012, 11:21 PM         #65
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this happened

fuk Rihanna
brb unfollowing/unliking all her pages
stupid a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #66
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
When did Chris Brown become a walking win? Just a few years ago he was blackballed in the industry now he cant stop winning! I love it

oh and he's not with Rihanna...they just back cool (publically now). CBeezy has a girl from what was told to me
 6 years ago '07        #67
MCR 
space
avatar space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
I quit
 6 years ago '11        #68
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 brreid said:
lmao i always wondered where that smiley was from. what is this
Chappelle show
 02-20-2012, 11:36 PM         #69
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c breezy da goat
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #70
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
Breezy did his thing
 6 years ago '10        #71
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 #1nasfan said:
A push or smack at the most is an isolated incident, he beat the sh*t out of her not to mention bit her, that n*gga is crazy, but if she is dumb enough to go mess with him again her life.
Do you know the definition of an isolated incident? A push or shove that happened once is an isolated incident. Something that does not normally take place is an isolated incident

They were 19/20 years old then and on their way to the Grammys. I've seen real abuse, and abusers actually know what they're doing. I highly doubt Chris was on his way to the Grammys thinking "Imma knock this bi*ch out"

Even Ike Turner was smart about WHEN he beat Tina. That 's why no one knew about it till years later and it became a huge deal

There's nothing that says that if they're in the right state of mind they can't get back together. The actual evidence points to a violent occurrence and not a violent relationship. That's why it wouldn't make her stupid, because that one major incident ended up defining their entire relationship when that wasn't the case

He has issues, so does she. They're both crazy but they also got their entire lives ahead of them
 6 years ago '09        #72
scrappy2115 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #73
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Smoke500 said:
Do you know the definition of an isolated incident? A push or shove that happened once is an isolated incident. Something that does not normally take place is an isolated incident

They were 19/20 years old then and on their way to the Grammys. I've seen real abuse, and abusers actually know what they're doing. I highly doubt Chris was on his way to the Grammys thinking "Imma knock this bi*ch out"

Even Ike Turner was smart about WHEN he beat Tina. That 's why no one knew about it till years later and it became a huge deal

There's nothing that says that if they're in the right state of mind they can't get back together. The actual evidence points to a violent occurrence and not a violent relationship. That's why it wouldn't make her stupid, because that one major incident ended up defining their entire relationship when that wasn't the case

He has issues, so does she. They're both crazy but they also got their entire lives ahead of them
Of course I know what an isolated incident is, but what i'm sayin is, a push or smack in a heated exchange/argument maybe can be worked through, but a straight up a.ss whoopin and biting, is something a normal man would not do, you don't get back with a dude like that cuz thats not something a normal man even let's happen one time.


So when I say it's not an isolated incident, I mean i don't believe that most men even have the in them, so if he does, there is bound to be another situation similar to that one, and he's liable to snap again.
 6 years ago '05        #74
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096

[pic - click to view]

 02-21-2012, 12:08 AM         #75
OH10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cb won
 6 years ago '10        #76
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
damn this girl keeps froming some classics...
 6 years ago '11        #77
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298


Chris brown doesn't know what losing is. This some g sh*t, how you beat a bi*ch up and still got her hanging from yo d!ck
 02-21-2012, 12:39 AM         #78
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #79
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
you like this song?









[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #80
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Ehh the song is aight. I like the raunchiness of the lyrics more than ne thing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy