Ebayer sold Jeremy Lin card last September for 30 bucks... (pic)

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #41
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 ICG said:
i remember trading some jordan cards no autographs but good cards for some pokemon cards -_____-

money had hair on his head and everything
you traded mj for a charizard?
 6 years ago '08        #42
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I'm going to get back into this. Not really trying to profit. Probably try to build rosters of teams that I follow. Does anyone know of any sites that have those "1000 random cards" deals? Props if you could provide that.

I saw a few ebay ads, but if you've done business with a company before, I'd rather fukk with them. Not trying to cop some fake a.ss cards off ebay etc..

Last edited by Sowhat; 02-20-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Dee Grande said:

Imagine what this card will be worth if they make a run in the playoffs and play for the NBA championship, who knows what it'll be worth then? Don't let this chance pass you up!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #44
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
i had 4 of this guys autos last year and sold them for 23 bucks

now they would of went for over 1000

i will now keep every rookie auto no matter how bad they seem at first
sh*t man i feel u. just two weeks ago you could find his base rooks for $1 on the bay, now theyre in their $20's. his autos could have been found from $7-11, now theyre bringing in $200's.i think hes in only like 2-3 sets from last year (prestige, classics, and something else). u seem to know ur sh*t though. im glad to see im not the only collector on here. my baby is my 2011 playoff contenders cam newton auto i pulled yesterday. sh*ts up to 4bills on the bay. that card saved the day as i spent 200+ before i pulled it.
 6 years ago '08        #45
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Sowhat said:
I'm going to get back into this. Not really trying to profit. Probably try to build rosters of teams that I follow. Does anyone know of any sites that have those "1000 random cards" deals? Props if you could provide that.

I saw a few ebay ads, but if you've done business with a company before, I'd rather fukk with them. Not trying to cop some fake a.ss cards off ebay etc..
ebay is ur best bet homie. if ur worried about fakes, which would be from vintage sets (mid 80's and below) then make sure u buy graded cards. if u want "1000" random cards i got u covered. lol. who are u looking for? i got tons of boxes, old and new. sh*t, ill sell u ur fav stars for a quarter each, or 5 for $1. lol
 6 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
Wait so on Feb 4th somebody bought his card for $30 bones

He started his first game ever on Feb 4th wtf mayne...something fishy here
 6 years ago '06        #47
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Mike Nitty said:
Wait so on Feb 4th somebody bought his card for $30 bones

He started his first game ever on Feb 4th wtf mayne...something fishy here
I was thinking about it, and maybe a friend or family member. If not, that dude lost. I don't care how much he made when Lin's stock went up. All that was luck to him. But oh well, he made money.
 6 years ago '08        #48
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
ebay is ur best bet homie. if ur worried about fakes, which would be from vintage sets (mid 80's and below) then make sure u buy graded cards. if u want "1000" random cards i got u covered. lol. who are u looking for? i got tons of boxes, old and new. sh*t, ill sell u ur fav stars for a quarter each, or 5 for $1. lol
Good look. I'm thinking about rolling with this:

I just want to organize them a shyt. Trying to get me hobby
 6 years ago '08        #49
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Sowhat said:
Good look. I'm thinking about rolling with this:

I just want to organize them a shyt. Trying to get me hobby
i checked it out. i wouldnt buy it man. theres nothing in that pic, absolutely nothing, worth value. late 80's-late 90's arent worth a damn. if you want a bunch of random cards then hit ur local card/hobby/collectible shop. most have "grab boxes" with a bunch of random stuff for about $5. and most jersey cards are worth 8-$15 dollars, but can be purchased on ebay for $1 or 2. just trying to save u money homie and get u on the right track.
 6 years ago '08        #50
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
On my life if some little kid came up to me today and asked me if they still make sports trading cards, I would be like, "Nah son, they stopped making those years ago."

I honestly had no idea they still made trading cards and that they were actually still worth anything for that matter.

They still have refractor's or whatever they were called? They were like the hottest cards back in the day.
yeah they still make refractors. but they arent worth much. only the huge names with low serial numbering caries weight.
 6 years ago '08        #51
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
i checked it out. i wouldnt buy it man. theres nothing in that pic, absolutely nothing, worth value. late 80's-late 90's arent worth a damn. if you want a bunch of random cards then hit ur local card/hobby/collectible shop. most have "grab boxes" with a bunch of random stuff for about $5. and most jersey cards are worth 8-$15 dollars, but can be purchased on ebay for $1 or 2. just trying to save u money homie and get u on the right track.
Good look homie. For 5 bucks, I'm going to go ham. I have to work my self back up. My old collection was destroyed by a flood, so I fell back on this shyt. Want to get back. Really looking forward to reminiscing on some bum a.ss players who no one remembers. Thanks again.
 02-22-2012, 03:33 AM         #52
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT: meant to quote you pullin the cam
you lucky as hell alot of people been getting some bogus autos but the SP list might do them good, i dont buy cards no more but i watch them and you would be better off trying to off tha for a cam SPA its worth much more
 02-22-2012, 03:52 AM         #53
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Well, who would buy a J Lin card for $30 last month?
i was thinking that also
 02-22-2012, 03:56 AM         #54
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICG said:
i remember trading some jordan cards no autographs but good cards for some pokemon cards -_____-

money had hair on his head and everything
 Loco Poe said:
you traded mj for a charizard?
BX ya'll so nostalgically random and hilarious
 6 years ago '10        #55
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 arthurmack27 said:
sh*t man i feel u. just two weeks ago you could find his base rooks for $1 on the bay, now theyre in their $20's. his autos could have been found from $7-11, now theyre bringing in $200's.i think hes in only like 2-3 sets from last year (prestige, classics, and something else). u seem to know ur sh*t though. im glad to see im not the only collector on here. my baby is my 2011 playoff contenders cam newton auto i pulled yesterday. sh*ts up to 4bills on the bay. that card saved the day as i spent 200+ before i pulled it.
i just pulled my first cam from gridiron gear to weeks ago.

yea i had 2 playoff contenders patch autos of lin and 2 classic autos
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago