Chris Brown In Twitter Beef With WWE Champion CM Punk

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
C.Brown joked back, he didn't even reply or take this guy serious at all
 6 years ago '08        #122
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Gink said:
stupid black people

smh
"Do you know is Black History Month"
 6 years ago '11        #123
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 633 633
Chris Brown...
 6 years ago '08        #124
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 King Dutch said:
Last time i checked wrestling was fake. Y'all act like this dude CM Punk is a real champion or something. Its scripted. Some writer said he was champ, so he is. How y'all propping an actor pretending to be a real life champ??? Might as well say Ricky Bobby is the greatest Nascar driver of all time.
Now add this to the Political world and you will understand YOUR REALITY.....

also why this circus is so popular

to the knick fans who say "people still watch wrestling", uh this entire circus is constantly

the leader in ratings and that ain't no joke, I am really surprised decades later the circus

still has so many hooked, again says alot about the social structure we are in today.
 6 years ago '10        #125
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
 Gink said:
stupid black people

smh
Simmer down lil girl.. only ppl I see really still bi*chin about that old sh*t IS white ppl
 6 years ago '05        #126
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
wrestling fans are the biggest nerds ive ever met...worse than star wars fans...worse than nicki minaj fans...right up there with dungeons and dragons fans
 02-21-2012, 07:17 AM         #127
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn some of yall took this more serious than I thought, I expected to come in here and see a bunch of jokes....... if Chris Brown ends up on WWE he gonna get a big a.ss check and his fans are gonna watch just causes he's on there..... this has been done before the whole staged wrestler vs. celeb beef

And I stay seeing people say wrestling is fake, its 2012 who the fu*k doesn't know this sh*t lol

At least with fake wrestlers and fake actors (who do their own stunts) they can end up in the hospital on some real sh*t if a stunt goes wrong, which is more than I can say about these fake a.ss music artists some of you believe in.......

There isn't a person in here including me who doesn't listen to an artist that ain't bout that life whether its country, rock, rap, etc. lol but you can keep believing though
 6 years ago '11        #128
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
fu*k a Chris Brown.
 6 years ago '06        #129
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
I have a feeling u wear wrestling t shirts, jean shorts and Doc Martens and practice your wresting moves on a pillow...Wresting is garbage now..That golden era came and went with DX and The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin..yeah I said it...go ahead get
what does any of that have to do with any of what i said
 02-21-2012, 08:10 AM         #130
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo twitter really does allow the most random of famous people to beef and/or connect...

I mean wtf CM Punk and Chris Brown?
 6 years ago '07        #131
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
this thread is still going
 02-21-2012, 09:59 AM         #132
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whitey always be messin wit the black man
 6 years ago '05        #133
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Skratch said:
Chris aint even have to respond to that n*gga, but why white ppl always coming at breezy
/Thread

Didn't read past the first page but I bet people will deny this
 6 years ago '10        #134
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 foshomoney said:
cause he young black and rich and getting to beat on bi*ches that they fap to
 6 years ago '07        #135
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
Due to the release of 2 controversial remixes......Cm punk, miranda lambert, and the rest of white america lost

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-21-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #136
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #137
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
To many f*g n*ggas in Here.....if u like Chris Brown music n his blonde.hair...go sucka d!ck cuz u gay as fu*k.....he beat upRihanna not sum prostitute or bottom bi*ch of course they.gon remember that sh*t........u n*ggas is f*ggets listen to some real music instead of e waiting to see Chris brown take off his shirt fukn n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #138
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1509 1509
 TCV said:
wrestling fans are the biggest nerds ive ever met...worse than star wars fans...worse than nicki minaj fans...right up there with dungeons and dragons fans
Stfu f*gget...wrestling been around before ur mama sukd her first d!ck...go back to you'r Chris brown music pus*y....wrestling is legendary n always will be no matter how much it sucks now go back to your kreyshawn n cb n tyga music f*gget
 02-21-2012, 12:14 PM         #139
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I forgive you non-wrestling fans, for you know not what you're saying. CM Punk is often regarded as the next Stone Cold Steve Austin and is pretty much the biggest name in the industry behind John Cena.

Sure, he's wrong for his Tweet, given that Chris Brown's incident was damn near four years ago, but make no mistake about it -- CM Punk is that n*gga.
wrestling used to have people like the rock, stone cold, mankind, jeff hardy, etc.

now they got f*gs like john cena, a fake white rapper, and cm punk who has some gay little "straight edge" bullsh*t

wresting is pus*y now
 02-21-2012, 03:54 PM         #140
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Lol thank you. I don't condone it, but little white boys in here never even experienced the world talkin about "only punks would beat a woman.

Like really?? There are n*ggas that will k!ll cops, run in your crib, shoot you, run up in your little sister, k!ll her, and k!ll your baby bro too, then go home fu*k they girl up. One of the most despicable things? Half of y'all ain't even been in a relationship and the other half are racist white boys. Cause this is clearly a race thing and they do it to every n*gga who doesn't do the slave dance. If it was a dark skin black woman, white America wouldn't have given two sh*ts. And if it was a fully white woman they would've lunched him. Kanye was right, y'all do just be concealing it. That's why n*ggas in here is defending Chris, we know what's up. Charlie Sheen pulls guns out on bi*ches but when that n*gga does it he's "#winning". And I see you Toms out here lynching this n*gga along with these crackas. Same sh*t they did with Kanye and he didn't touch nobody, he just interrupted her speech. Never even said anything about her not deserving it. Pink called him "the biggest piece of sh*t on earth". Even had the nerve to say quote me smfh.

Beating on a defenseless woman? What woman is defenseless? I seen girls beat they mans with baseball bats and glass bottles. fu*k outta here. Gett off the Internet and gain some perspective. Should he have hit Rihanna? No. You shouldn't take up your hand against anyone not doing harm to you, and Ri Ri knows that. Should you single out this young black dude for one occurrence that he's apologized for over and over and point him out like he's the first and only n*gga to do it? Hell no.

THESE WHITE FOLKS DONT LIKE US UNLESS WE PUTTING MONEY IN THEIR POCKET AND DOING IT QUIETLY.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now