Chris Brown In Twitter Beef With WWE Champion CM Punk

most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
Chris Brown...
 6 years ago '08        #122
The N 539 heat pts539
space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24877 24877
 King Dutch said:
Last time i checked wrestling was fake. Y'all act like this dude CM Punk is a real champion or something. Its scripted. Some writer said he was champ, so he is. How y'all propping an actor pretending to be a real life champ??? Might as well say Ricky Bobby is the greatest Nascar driver of all time.
Now add this to the Political world and you will understand YOUR REALITY.....

also why this circus is so popular

to the knick fans who say "people still watch wrestling", uh this entire circus is constantly

the leader in ratings and that ain't no joke, I am really surprised decades later the circus

still has so many hooked, again says alot about the social structure we are in today.
 6 years ago '10        #123
SweetJones 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 1 1
 Gink said:
stupid black people

smh
Simmer down lil girl.. only ppl I see really still bi*chin about that old sh*t IS white ppl
 6 years ago '05        #124
TCV|m 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 50 50
wrestling fans are the biggest nerds ive ever met...worse than star wars fans...worse than nicki minaj fans...right up there with dungeons and dragons fans
 02-21-2012, 06:17 AM         #125
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn some of yall took this more serious than I thought, I expected to come in here and see a bunch of jokes....... if Chris Brown ends up on WWE he gonna get a big a.ss check and his fans are gonna watch just causes he's on there..... this has been done before the whole staged wrestler vs. celeb beef

And I stay seeing people say wrestling is fake, its 2012 who the fu*k doesn't know this sh*t lol

At least with fake wrestlers and fake actors (who do their own stunts) they can end up in the hospital on some real sh*t if a stunt goes wrong, which is more than I can say about these fake a.ss music artists some of you believe in.......

There isn't a person in here including me who doesn't listen to an artist that ain't bout that life whether its country, rock, rap, etc. lol but you can keep believing though
 6 years ago '11        #126
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 4060 4060
fu*k a Chris Brown.
 02-21-2012, 07:10 AM         #127
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo twitter really does allow the most random of famous people to beef and/or connect...

I mean wtf CM Punk and Chris Brown?
 6 years ago '07        #128
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493 OP
space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19881 19881
this thread is still going
 02-21-2012, 08:59 AM         #129
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whitey always be messin wit the black man
 6 years ago '05        #130
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 Skratch said:
Chris aint even have to respond to that n*gga, but why white ppl always coming at breezy
/Thread

Didn't read past the first page but I bet people will deny this
 6 years ago '10        #131
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 foshomoney said:
cause he young black and rich and getting to beat on bi*ches that they fap to
 6 years ago '07        #132
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6795 6795
Due to the release of 2 controversial remixes......Cm punk, miranda lambert, and the rest of white america lost

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-21-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #133
The N 539 heat pts539
space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24877 24877

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #134
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
To many f*g n*ggas in Here.....if u like Chris Brown music n his blonde.hair...go sucka d!ck cuz u gay as fu*k.....he beat upRihanna not sum prostitute or bottom bi*ch of course they.gon remember that sh*t........u n*ggas is f*ggets listen to some real music instead of e waiting to see Chris brown take off his shirt fukn n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #135
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
 TCV said:
wrestling fans are the biggest nerds ive ever met...worse than star wars fans...worse than nicki minaj fans...right up there with dungeons and dragons fans
Stfu f*gget...wrestling been around before ur mama sukd her first d!ck...go back to you'r Chris brown music pus*y....wrestling is legendary n always will be no matter how much it sucks now go back to your kreyshawn n cb n tyga music f*gget
 02-21-2012, 11:14 AM         #136
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I forgive you non-wrestling fans, for you know not what you're saying. CM Punk is often regarded as the next Stone Cold Steve Austin and is pretty much the biggest name in the industry behind John Cena.

Sure, he's wrong for his Tweet, given that Chris Brown's incident was damn near four years ago, but make no mistake about it -- CM Punk is that n*gga.
wrestling used to have people like the rock, stone cold, mankind, jeff hardy, etc.

now they got f*gs like john cena, a fake white rapper, and cm punk who has some gay little "straight edge" bullsh*t

wresting is pus*y now
 02-21-2012, 02:54 PM         #137
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Lol thank you. I don't condone it, but little white boys in here never even experienced the world talkin about "only punks would beat a woman.

Like really?? There are n*ggas that will k!ll cops, run in your crib, shoot you, run up in your little sister, k!ll her, and k!ll your baby bro too, then go home fu*k they girl up. One of the most despicable things? Half of y'all ain't even been in a relationship and the other half are racist white boys. Cause this is clearly a race thing and they do it to every n*gga who doesn't do the slave dance. If it was a dark skin black woman, white America wouldn't have given two sh*ts. And if it was a fully white woman they would've lunched him. Kanye was right, y'all do just be concealing it. That's why n*ggas in here is defending Chris, we know what's up. Charlie Sheen pulls guns out on bi*ches but when that n*gga does it he's "#winning". And I see you Toms out here lynching this n*gga along with these crackas. Same sh*t they did with Kanye and he didn't touch nobody, he just interrupted her speech. Never even said anything about her not deserving it. Pink called him "the biggest piece of sh*t on earth". Even had the nerve to say quote me smfh.

Beating on a defenseless woman? What woman is defenseless? I seen girls beat they mans with baseball bats and glass bottles. fu*k outta here. Gett off the Internet and gain some perspective. Should he have hit Rihanna? No. You shouldn't take up your hand against anyone not doing harm to you, and Ri Ri knows that. Should you single out this young black dude for one occurrence that he's apologized for over and over and point him out like he's the first and only n*gga to do it? Hell no.

THESE WHITE FOLKS DONT LIKE US UNLESS WE PUTTING MONEY IN THEIR POCKET AND DOING IT QUIETLY.
 6 years ago '09        #138
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
dude said "The next stone cold"

Wrestling will never have "The Next" anything or even come close to what it was in the 90's.

WWF & WCW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

as for Chris Brown, fu*k it. Rihanna forgave him so who is anyone to not.
 02-21-2012, 07:04 PM         #139
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CM Punk responses via video:

http://www.twitvid.com/4CAPE
at people not seeing this is a storyline, they even mentioned it on Smackdown. Vince like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #140
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,150 | Props total: 178 178
CM Punk VS Jericho VS Brown at WM28 for the title. I'm calling it right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy