Chris Brown In Twitter Beef With WWE Champion CM Punk

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628

so we got grown a.ss men that still watch wrestling trying to clown dudes that defend chris brown after he's already paid his debt to society?

02-20-2012, 04:27 PM         #82
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't jump to conclusions...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #83
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,307 | Props total: 4582 4582
 foshomoney said:
cause he young black and rich and getting to beat on bi*ches that they fap to
This...
 6 years ago '11        #84
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 6 years ago '11        #85
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Twitter beef?
 6 years ago '10        #86
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
publicity stunt?
 6 years ago '06        #87
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
There is definitely some CB d!ck riders on here...CM Punk is known for stuff like this. His a.ss would eradicate CB if they fought for real, but Chris's balls are in most of your faces keeping you from realizing the truth. Given the lack of punctuation and grammar from Chris's previous tweets, I'm sure he had his publicist or someone else typing everything.
 6 years ago '05        #88
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Breezy Sending Shots
 6 years ago '07        #89
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
first off i don't even have twitter or follow his music like that

i'm just saying the sh*t is old and both him and her have moved on with their lives so people continuously bringing it up is retarded. why does he need to be reminded everyday of something he did a few years ago? its not like he k!lled someone. he just did some ignorant hot headed sh*t and he payed the price for it. he got black balled from award shows and radio, he's a convicted felon, lost endorsements, got like 5 years probation etc....

and rihanna's fame factor should be the reason why he should get crucified forever? its like your saying "hey its just not any other women he beat.....its fu*king rihanna. it makes a big a.ss difference. she's damn near god"

rihanna ain't above anyone else. if folks are gonna hate him for beating her then hate mel gibson for beating his ex-wife while she was holding her baby or christian bale for allegedly striking his mother and sister or charlie sheen for all the women he's manhandled.
asking them to be fair with their hate is just way too much to ask them for
 02-20-2012, 04:48 PM         #90
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sha! said:
Cause Chris Brown is bi*ch made and he just realized that Punk doesn't even do steroids.

Because he's straight edge and he's not even that big and muscular.

Plus, since when is a guy guilty until proven innocent? That's not how it works.
straight edge though? You know WWE is scripted right? and straight edge means more than no drugs, cm breaks the rules of straight edge..straight edge means you cant drink caffeine,cm drinks that..

this guy is straight edge?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DoubleD; 02-20-2012 at 04:51 PM..
 02-20-2012, 05:06 PM         #91
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so are you a woman or just a stupid f*ggot? go look in the news section and I bet you'll find 10 worse things on the first page. you have to be a female though cause that's a pretty fu*king stupid thing to say.

Like I said I'd slap the sh*t out of your moms in front of you, in real life, so does that mean I shouldn't be a "tough guy" online too? some of us don't use personas like you f*ggot I am who I am
 6 years ago '05        #92
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Both chris brown and cm punk benefit from this twitter war
i bet they both love the attention and do it for cross promotion .
 6 years ago '12        #93
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 971 971
Lmao damn, he called my n*gga Breezy a turd though.

Racist n*gga,
 6 years ago '11        #94
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
first off i don't even have twitter or follow his music like that

i'm just saying the sh*t is old and both him and her have moved on with their lives so people continuously bringing it up is retarded. why does he need to be reminded everyday of something he did a few years ago? its not like he k!lled someone. he just did some ignorant hot headed sh*t and he payed the price for it. he got black balled from award shows and radio, he's a convicted felon, lost endorsements, got like 5 years probation etc....

and rihanna's fame factor should be the reason why he should get crucified forever? its like your saying "hey its just not any other women he beat.....its fu*king rihanna. it makes a big a.ss difference. she's damn near god"

rihanna ain't above anyone else. if folks are gonna hate him for beating her then hate mel gibson for beating his ex-wife while she was holding her baby or christian bale for allegedly striking his mother and sister or charlie sheen for all the women he's manhandled.

You don't think people hate Mel Gibson? People don't like charlie sheen either, (who by the way, i believe is actually hispanic, his name is really Carlos Estevez) it was just, that whole tiger blood ish was like watching a car crash, you can't turn away.
 6 years ago '07        #95
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 banga said:

so we got grown a.ss men that still watch wrestling trying to clown dudes that defend chris brown after he's already paid his debt to society?

This thread is jokes
 6 years ago '10        #96
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1921 1921
yeah cause Rihanna definitely didn't try to beat the sh*t out of Chris Brown outta jealousy... he had to go Rayon McIntosh on her...

all bullsh*t aside though... this sh*t is old news. People see a young successful black man on top and start hating cuz he's an easy target... the sh*t was 3 years ago and everyone's still salty... people need to mature a little bit... for real like grow up
 02-20-2012, 05:25 PM         #97
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
Cm punk? what happend to undertake,rock,cena,big show,and rey mysterio? This dude looks weak he better not be wasting no dbol or nothing.
You put Cena in the list with those dudes
 02-20-2012, 05:28 PM         #98
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breezy at Wrestlemania
 6 years ago '10        #99
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1921 1921
 Sha! said:
You guys are fools continuing to make Chris Clown look like the victim just because he's black.

Dude ain't even that black. I know indians that are blacker than him. Chris Brown is closer to Matthew Perry before being black
You're really using how black he is to defend your argument

I mean I don't really like Chris Brown in the first place... but it's like ya'll can't jump off of his d!ck for some sh*t that everyone who was involved has gotten over... you don't have to like the guy but all of this constant criticism over something that happened over 3-4 years ago comes off as immature.

Last edited by alogan9225; 02-20-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 02-20-2012, 05:54 PM         #100
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
this guy is considered the "new stone cold" now in wrestling? glad i stopped watching a long time ago
I know right lol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy