Chris Brown In Twitter Beef With WWE Champion CM Punk

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 03:25 PM         #61
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

breezy went in with that tweet

02-20-2012, 03:27 PM         #62
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I knew you were gonna cop out.........its the same sh*t......just because one does it on tv doesnt make his character any less of a as*hole then the person that does it in real life..............the only difference is what you do and dont find funny..........still makes you a hypocrite....and a dumb one at that

That wasn't a cop out. This is a cop out: I can't argue with a fu*king moron.

If you can't see the difference between a TV show and reality, I feel sorry for your mother. Now go on and yell for her to make you some lunch because I guarantee you still live with her.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Chris Brown is such a sensitive little girl. He catches feelings over everything.

Captain save a Breezy warriors are out in full force in this thread.
 6 years ago '10        #64
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
Seems like white ppl can't get over that sh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #65
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 SweetJones said:
Seems like white ppl can't get over that sh*t..
Seems like black ppl can't stop defending "look at me now, look at me now, im getting paperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".
 6 years ago '10        #66
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 911 911

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #67
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 justinjones said:
it is obvious that people come at him in waves though. one grammy night got everybody go out like a pack of wolves

its like "oh sh!t i forgot all about this. let me fill in my chris brown qouta"

HE WON THE F*CK*ING GRAMMY!
voted on and given by mostly white devils.
why the rabid desire to defend him?? (no homo?)
he doesnt need forgiveness, hes been forgiven already.
except by a lot of people that Cant forgive womenasswhupins.
me, i just think hes corny and vastly overrated.

mel gibson is who people need to chill on
 02-20-2012, 03:41 PM         #68
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
first off i don't even have twitter or follow his music like that

i'm just saying the sh*t is old and both him and her have moved on with their lives so people continuously bringing it up is retarded. why does he need to be reminded everyday of something he did a few years ago? its not like he k!lled someone. he just did some ignorant hot headed sh*t and he payed the price for it. he got black balled from award shows and radio, he's a convicted felon, lost endorsements, got like 5 years probation etc....

and rihanna's fame factor should be the reason why he should get crucified forever? its like your saying "hey its just not any other women he beat.....its fu*king rihanna. it makes a big a.ss difference. she's damn near god"

rihanna ain't above anyone else. if folks are gonna hate him for beating her then hate mel gibson for beating his ex-wife while she was holding her baby or christian bale for allegedly striking his mother and sister or charlie sheen for all the women he's manhandled.
Exactly.....
 6 years ago '04        #69
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Yall hatin on cm punk... I used to watch wrestlin durin the "attitude era" and punk is the only one since then to have that same era feel... Jus sayin
 02-20-2012, 03:48 PM         #70
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown deleted one of his tweets.

Why he deleting tweets? I don't understand that.

At least CM Punk is leaving the conversation as is. Chris Brown tweeting and retracting comments.

Ya'll respecting the one who talking and then saying "I never said that" rather than the person who speaking their mind and meaning it.
 6 years ago '06        #71
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
first off i don't even haŽve twitter or follow his music like that

i'm just saying the sh*t is old and both him and her have moved on with their lives so people continuously bringing it up is retarded. why does he need to be reminded everyday of something he did a few years ago? its not like he k!lled someone. he just did some ignorant hot headed sh*t and he payed the price for it. he got black balled from award shows and radio, he's a convicted felon, lost endorsements, got like 5 years probation etc....

and rihanna's fame factor should be the reason why he should get crucified forever? its like your saying "hey its just not any other women he beat.....its fu*king rihanna. it makes a big a.ss difference. she's damn near god"

rihanna ain't above anyone else. if folks are gonna hate him for beating her then hate mel gibson for beating his ex-wife while she was holding her baby or christian bale for allegedly striking his mother and sister or charlie sheen for all the women he's manhandled.

You mad?

like I said, who gives a fukk, n*ggas shouldn't have did it. If I want to use Chris brown in a punch line I can do it, just like you, punk and whoever else wants to can.
Chris brown is getting money and awards how is he getting crucified?

You Chris breezy fans are sensitive, just buy his music if you want to support and expect jokes.
 6 years ago '07        #72
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
man wrestling IS SO fu*kING a.ss CHEEKS NOW..you have pus*y and lame a.ss wrestlers running the wwe..fu*k the wwe..wrestling died once wwf was changed to wwe because these world wide fund for nature f*ggots wanted to be the only ones to use that trademark..even though wrestling is what made it popular to begin with..actually it died once they split the wrestlers way back when to have certain ones appear on raw and others appear on smackdown only..so wrestling has been utter garbage for a cool 5+years if i remember correctly
 02-20-2012, 03:58 PM         #73
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
He did one of the most despicable things possible why should he be forgiven? Has he even come out and shown remorse like Vick has done?

Nope, he beat the fu*k outta of a woman and throws a hissy fit whenever hes rightfully critcized for it.

No one should ever forget what he did. Dude still has plenty of money, he'll be alright. Why you defending him like hes your father .
beating a woman=one of the most despicable things possible?

n*gga what fu*king fairytale do you live in make me beat your moms in front of you bi*ch nigguh
 6 years ago '07        #74
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 1317 1317
Most of the Chris Brown fans on here are fans because Chris is just like their fathers who beat their mothers.
 6 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 wwnuts said:

mel gibson is who people need to chill on
mel gibson was falling off before that so i guess it was a lot easier to "get rid of him"
 02-20-2012, 04:06 PM         #76
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Most of the Chris Brown fans on here are fans because Chris is just like their fathers who beat their mothers.
Brilliant deduction,no we are just mad that people are attacking chris brown because he is getting some shine, where was these people at before the grammy's?Why dont the go after all the other popular people that did what he did?
 6 years ago '09        #77
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
It's funny how CM Punk defenders are calling Brown defenders gay for doing the exact same thing you are doing which is defending CM Punk.

I don't know either of these dudes or give a fu*k but that caught my attention. Also, just a question but how do any of you know that Punk has never done performance enhancing drugs? Just because he told you he hasn't? riiiiiiiiight
 02-20-2012, 04:14 PM         #78
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Punk loses for idolizing a women beater, he can't even diss Breezy

Breezy loses for saying a Straight Edge guy does steroids. Punk has the body of the typical BX poster

KillahhCamm said:

[pic - click to view]

Austin's face after he realized that he beat women too so technically Punk dissed him as well

Last edited by Krazy K; 02-20-2012 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #79
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 foshomoney said:

[pic - click to view]

Should have stayed in school
 02-20-2012, 04:23 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KYP said:
That wasn't a cop out. This is a cop out: I can't argue with a fu*king moron.

If you can't see the difference between a TV show and reality, I feel sorry for your mother. Now go on and yell for her to make you some lunch because I guarantee you still live with her.
Yeah Okay........bruh I a.ssure you one thing.........I am nothing like your bum a.ss who idolizes fu*king TV characters........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy