Chris Brown In Twitter Beef With WWE Champion CM Punk

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I forgive you non-wrestling fans, for you know not what you're saying. CM Punk is often regarded as the next Stone Cold Steve Austin and is pretty much the biggest name in the industry behind John Cena.

Sure, he's wrong for his Tweet, given that Chris Brown's incident was damn near four years ago, but make no mistake about it -- CM Punk is that n*gga.
 02-20-2012, 02:47 PM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]

*fixed*

lmao.....
 6 years ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
imo i think CBreezy should contact Vince Mcmahon and run with this... that could be good gwap for everybody, and it could very well be a wrestlemania event, with CB being a special guest ref or something...
 02-20-2012, 02:54 PM         #44
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is disgusting. Lots of racist bullsh*t and defending a man who beat the fu*k out of a defenseless woman....fu*k his music and his whole life....Chris Brown is and forever will be a piece of sh*t....he keeps proving that over and over and you people still ride his d!ck..
 02-20-2012, 02:57 PM         #45
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KYP said:
This thread is disgusting. Lots of racist bullsh*t and defending a man who beat the fu*k out of a defenseless woman....fu*k his music and his whole life....Chris Brown is and forever will be a piece of sh*t....he keeps proving that over and over and you people still ride his d!ck..
Look at your avy......the character that guy represents...........now shut your hypocritical a.ss the fu*k up........thats all we are saying........at least me
 02-20-2012, 02:57 PM         #46
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who think Chris Brown has 'sonned' anyone with his weak as responses on twitter intrigue me.

Even if Punk wasn't straight edge, You'd have to wonder if Brown has actually seen a picture of the guy. Punk is about the same size as Shawn Micheals. How can you son anybody with a quip that doesn't apply to that person specifically?

If Warrior said something, well then, roids would be the obvious starting point for a back and forth there. People being blinded by fandom is funny as hell.
 6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Gattsau said:
@ these idiots making it about race.

Dude beat the fu*k outta a black woman and people here are claiming he's being abused .

100 bucks says none of yall are over 15.
it is obvious that people come at him in waves though. one grammy night got everybody go out like a pack of wolves

its like "oh sh!t i forgot all about this. let me fill in my chris brown qouta"
 6 years ago '06        #48
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I forgive you non-wrestling fans, for you know not what you're saying. CM Punk is often regarded as the next Stone Cold Steve Austin and is pretty much the biggest name in the industry behind John Cena.

Sure, he's wrong for his Tweet, given that Chris Brown's incident was damn near four years ago, but make no mistake about it -- CM Punk is that n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

C Breezy>Punk

Last edited by Isiah61; 02-20-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 02-20-2012, 02:59 PM         #49
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
People who think Chris Brown has 'sonned' anyone with his weak as responses on twitter intrigue me.

Even if Punk wasn't straight edge, You'd have to wonder if Brown has actually seen a picture of the guy. Punk is about the same size as Shawn Micheals. How can you son anybody with a quip that doesn't apply to that person specifically?

If Warrior said something, well then, roids would be the obvious starting point for a back and forth there. People being blinded by fandom is funny as hell.
to be fair you can be on roids and not be big...I can show you someone tHat is 6'2 170(small) roided to the gills...
 02-20-2012, 03:03 PM         #50
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Look at your avy......the character that guy represents...........now shut your hypocritical a.ss the fu*k up........thats all we are saying........at least me
That's a fictional TV character.

Chris Brown beat the fu*k out of Rhianna and then uses it as a pick up line.

You probably treat women like sh*t too.
 6 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 90sBaby said:
to be fair you can be on roids and not be big...I can show you someone tHat is 6'2 170(small) roided to the gills...
true but in wrestling you can tell which of the smaller guys were on something(chris benoit,eddie guerrero,rey mysterio)

now hgh on the other hand
 6 years ago '10        #52
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
fu*k is a CM Punk?
 6 years ago '11        #53
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 onlybuilt1906 said:

he must not be too big since everyone in the world knows who stone cold is and nobody knows who the fu*k cm punk is this my first time ever hearing his name and hes the champ?????///////////////////////
 6 years ago '04        #54
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Kingme said:
yall crazy. Fukk Chris Brown. He gonna be alright. The lil n*ggas still cashing white checks and white people are still giving him Grammy awards, what the fukk else yall want to happen?

As for Charlie Sheen that n*gga, just like Chris brown, tiger woods, lohan and Mel Gibson will always catch flak. Who gives a fukk? And Chris ain't beat a spouse, he beat up the most popular woman in the r&b /pop world behind beyonce, can you imagine the flak if Chris brown was white?

Chris brown got grown n*ggas "following" him on Twitter? Let me guess yall like watching him dance, or you only got the cd cause your girl like it, or you like his swag...nope yall just hate to see a rich and famous black kid get crucified with bags of money, awards, and movie roles. I get it.
Why you mad?

02-20-2012, 03:10 PM         #55
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:

biggest name in wrestling industry=no name anywhere?

where's philosoraptor at?
 6 years ago '07        #56
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 Kingme said:
yall crazy. Fukk Chris Brown. He gonna be alright. The lil n*ggas still cashing white checks and white people are still giving him Grammy awards, what the fukk else yall want to happen?

As for Charlie Sheen that n*gga, just like Chris brown, tiger woods, lohan and Mel Gibson will always catch flak. Who gives a fukk? And Chris ain't beat a spouse, he beat up the most popular woman in the r&b /pop world behind beyonce, can you imagine the flak if Chris brown was white?

Chris brown got grown n*ggas "following" him on Twitter? Let me guess yall like watching him dance, or you only got the cd cause your girl like it, or you like his swag...nope yall just hate to see a rich and famous black kid get crucified with bags of money, awards, and movie roles. I get it.
first off i don't even have twitter or follow his music like that

i'm just saying the sh*t is old and both him and her have moved on with their lives so people continuously bringing it up is retarded. why does he need to be reminded everyday of something he did a few years ago? its not like he k!lled someone. he just did some ignorant hot headed sh*t and he payed the price for it. he got black balled from award shows and radio, he's a convicted felon, lost endorsements, got like 5 years probation etc....

and rihanna's fame factor should be the reason why he should get crucified forever? its like your saying "hey its just not any other women he beat.....its fu*king rihanna. it makes a big a.ss difference. she's damn near god"

rihanna ain't above anyone else. if folks are gonna hate him for beating her then hate mel gibson for beating his ex-wife while she was holding her baby or christian bale for allegedly striking his mother and sister or charlie sheen for all the women he's manhandled.
 02-20-2012, 03:11 PM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KYP said:
That's a fictional TV character.

Chris Brown beat the fu*k out of Rhianna and then uses it as a pick up line.

You probably treat women like sh*t too.
I knew you were gonna cop out.........its the same sh*t......just because one does it on tv doesnt make his character any less of a as*hole then the person that does it in real life..............the only difference is what you do and dont find funny..........still makes you a hypocrite....and a dumb one at that
 02-20-2012, 03:18 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i don't think thats quite it. think it has more to do with seeing a young black male continuously crucified for an incident that happened 3-4 years ago. that he's owned up to by publicly apologizing, plead guilty, and faced his punishment.

he's not the only celeb thats caught a charge for beating their spouse yet he gets the most flak for it. charlie sheen has history of it yet no one looks down on him.
 02-20-2012, 03:21 PM         #59
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

I'm not white and I think he's a woman beating as*hole with a short fuse

But his music is

#TeamBreezy
 6 years ago '05        #60
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Catch and release, damn breezy you letting everyone hook you. Dude whooped a bi*ches a.ss now he got mad haters. I don't condone hitting a women, but everyone on this earth got that one spanish friend that can't keep his hands off a women.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now