Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Kingme said:
Boxden, the only place on the internet where Chris Brown got more male fans than female fans. And yall ride the hardest. Smh.
i don't think thats quite it. think it has more to do with seeing a young black male continuously crucified for an incident that happened 3-4 years ago. that he's owned up to by publicly apologizing, plead guilty, and faced his punishment.

he's not the only celeb thats caught a charge for beating their spouse yet he gets the most flak for it. charlie sheen has history of it yet no one looks down on him.
 6 years ago '07        #22
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 KillahhCamm said:

[pic - click to view]

only time i ever watched wrestling, when he the rock and undertaker were the main dudes .. must have been grade 3 ish @ the time .. ppl who watch this sh*t now are easily amused imo
 6 years ago '06        #23
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i don't think thats quite it. think it has more to do with seeing a young black male continuously crucified for an incident that happened 3-4 years ago. that he's owned up to by publicly apologizing, plead guilty, and faced his punishment.

he's not the only celeb thats caught a charge for beating their spouse yet he gets the most flak for it. charlie sheen has history of it yet no one looks down on him.
yall crazy. Fukk Chris Brown. He gonna be alright. The lil n*ggas still cashing white checks and white people are still giving him Grammy awards, what the fukk else yall want to happen?

As for Charlie Sheen that n*gga, just like Chris brown, tiger woods, lohan and Mel Gibson will always catch flak. Who gives a fukk? And Chris ain't beat a spouse, he beat up the most popular woman in the r&b /pop world behind beyonce, can you imagine the flak if Chris brown was white?

Chris brown got grown n*ggas "following" him on Twitter? Let me guess yall like watching him dance, or you only got the cd cause your girl like it, or you like his swag...nope yall just hate to see a rich and famous black kid get crucified with bags of money, awards, and movie roles. I get it.
 6 years ago '06        #24
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
chris brown loses because punk obviously doesnt do steroids..he has a regular a.ss n*gga build, and hes straightedge so he doesnt do any drugs

also loses because he beat up rihanna lol

also loses because cm punk knows martial arts and will fu*k him up
 6 years ago '04        #25
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Dos-effect said:
Now sir that is the question of the year...........
dude, no one really likes chris brown. in all honesty hes a pampered, spoiled, obnoxious person who doesnt give one flying fu*k about anyone... especially YOU. cm punk has been busting his a.ss in the wwe for a long time, and if you didnt notice vince mcmahon is doing much better in the wrestling business than anyone is doing in the music business.
 6 years ago '04        #26
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
CM Punk is promoting wrestling.. how else you think a loser like him suddenly becomes a main event
 6 years ago '10        #27
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
Damnn Chris Brown lost hard. Dude sounds like a little kid
 6 years ago '10        #28
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
y'all gay for chris brown in here

and punk has never touched roids in his life so nice try

still can't believe some of y'all really defend chris brown...CHRIS BROWN i mean what the fu*k has he ever done to make any of you like him? his music is for little white teenagers.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,075 | Props total: 6974 6974
i want a fu*kin Chris Brown autograph, how you contact his people to get one?
 6 years ago '12        #30
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
Breezy's on FIRE!
 6 years ago '11        #31
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I forgive you non-wrestling fans, for you know not what you're saying. CM Punk is often regarded as the next Stone Cold Steve Austin and is pretty much the biggest name in the industry behind John Cena.

Sure, he's wrong for his Tweet, given that Chris Brown's incident was damn near four years ago, but make no mistake about it -- CM Punk is that n*gga.
I didnt kno wrestling was real for someone to be the next somebody or that n*gga
They make whoever they want to be big whenever they want to not like he actually accomplished something
 6 years ago '07        #32
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
Vinny Mac somewhere thinkin about the money he could make off of this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #33
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 elvisfreshly said:
I didnt kno wrestling was real for someone to be the next somebody or that n*gga
They make whoever they want to be big whenever they want to not like he actually accomplished something
exactly, CM Punk is a main event because he talks sh*t.. he knew Chris Brown would respond so he said some sh*t about him. It helps promote him and wrestling. Why else would he bring up wrestlemania while referring to him.. @ Chris brown actually replying.. at less hes in on it. You never know, but I doubt the WWE writers are as clever as they were in the attitude era..when n*ggas actually watched that sh*t
 02-20-2012, 02:32 PM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
dude, no one really likes chris brown. in all honesty hes a pampered, spoiled, obnoxious person who doesnt give one flying fu*k about anyone... especially YOU. cm punk has been busting his a.ss in the wwe for a long time, and if you didnt notice vince mcmahon is doing much better in the wrestling business than anyone is doing in the music business.
I dont give a fu*k about either one.......I just find it odd that ALOT of white people want to pin this n*ggas nuts to the wall cause of they perceive him to be......I dont know if he is or isnt.....but Im not going to judge the man either especially since I dont personally know him.............and the whole CM Punk d!ck ryding thing..........boi stop............

On another note if your 24 and you still watch wrestling.........k!ll yourself.........
 02-20-2012, 02:34 PM         #35
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
yall crazy. Fukk Chris Brown. He gonna be alright. The lil n*ggas still cashing white checks and white people are still giving him Grammy awards, what the fukk else yall want to happen?

As for Charlie Sheen that n*gga, just like Chris brown, tiger woods, lohan and Mel Gibson will always catch flak. Who gives a fukk? And Chris ain't beat a spouse, he beat up the most popular woman in the r&b /pop world behind beyonce, can you imagine the flak if Chris brown was white?

Chris brown got grown n*ggas "following" him on Twitter? Let me guess yall like watching him dance, or you only got the cd cause your girl like it, or you like his swag...nope yall just hate to see a rich and famous black kid get crucified with bags of money, awards, and movie roles. I get it.
I love chris brown i love when he does the dougie and hes so energetic hes a Young MJ but better, i also copped his last CD F.A.M.E deluxe edition, classic cd
 6 years ago '04        #36
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
They mad cause Chris Brown aint taking all this trash talk lying down like Michael Vick and O.J. Simpson did. The world will never pass up on an opportunity to beat up on a black male if they think he won't hit back
 02-20-2012, 02:38 PM         #37
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only know of this cmpunk guy from the twitter beefs he gets into because i dont watch wrestling...but why is he such an attention wh0ore?
 02-20-2012, 02:39 PM         #38
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and cb got em
 02-20-2012, 02:45 PM         #39
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
@ these idiots making it about race.

Dude beat the fu*k outta a black woman and people here are claiming he's being abused .

100 bucks says none of yall are over 15.
It's obvious they are abusing him, the white girl called him out for performing at the grammys after what he did, even though there was another white male was present that night that did the same thing
 6 years ago '08        #40
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Dos-effect said:
I dont give a fu*k about either one.......I just find it odd that ALOT of white people want to pin this n*ggas nuts to the wall cause of they perceive him to be......I dont know if he is or isnt.....but Im not going to judge the man either especially since I dont personally know him.............and the whole CM Punk d!ck ryding thing..........boi stop............

On another note if your 22 and you still wear mens capris.........k!ll yourself.........

[pic - click to view]

*fixed*

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy