Maino Says Being Real Doesnt Matter Anymore

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 1053 1053
you see?
 6 years ago '11        #102
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270
being real doesn't matter anymore? it does, but if u a real person then it shines off ur character.. Homie needs to quit hunting for the attention n just do him. The real will shine from the music he makes.

I aint gotta say I'm true, cuz truth speaks for itself.. feel me?
 6 years ago '06        #103
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
"cats in the game now got a real flimsy background"
 6 years ago '09        #104
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
the fact that rawse denied that was him then admitted it was him he was def shook
 6 years ago '04        #105
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 23codez said:
Wtf are you people talking about?!!!!!! This is HIP HOP!!!! It does matter if you're REAL! This ain't a movie! Sure, some lines will be exaggerated for the sake of a hot rhyme, but hip hop is all about keeping it REAL. This generation sucks major a.ss. Movie actors? Only good music?! Fine! So go and tell Rick Ross to stop his fake sh*t AWAY FROM MUSIC! Must He be a drug kingpin/weapons with cop bodies on it thug ALL THE TIME even on interviews? You people are the worst.
blah blah blah BAWSE!!!! ARRRUUGGHH!!! Rick Ross, Hottest MC in the GAME!

Mmmmmmmm-mmm-mmm-mmmmaybach music!
 6 years ago '05        #106
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358

[video - click to view]

02-21-2012, 12:17 AM         #107
King20LEGEND 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plies >>>>>>
 02-21-2012, 12:19 AM         #108
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do yall like fake sh*t?

im being serious here

like...why?

is it because you people are afraid to be different and think for yourselfs?
 02-21-2012, 12:27 AM         #109
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
he didnt act like that before he played bishop in juice
Lmaoo

this sh*t mad funny to me idk y doe
 02-21-2012, 12:56 AM         #110
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe n*ggas are backin up fake n*ggas in hip hop.
 02-21-2012, 01:08 AM         #111
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if youre an artist that is not from the hood and not about that life, just dont rap or act like u about it. we are in an era, where rappers like mac miller can come from the burbs and sell records. i cant even hate on the kid cuz i never heard the kid actin hard and bustin guns. his music is corny but at least hes bein real and the n*ggas that relate to him listen. so if this n*gga can sell, why be fake?

and like someone said if its just a persona u got in your music its ok if u act yourself in the interviews but if your still playin this character outside of your music, thats wack. your not an actor.........
 6 years ago '04        #112
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #113
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Stayburnin said:
if youre an artist that is not from the hood and not about that life, just dont rap or act like u about it. we are in an era, where rappers like mac miller can come from the burbs and sell records. i cant even hate on the kid cuz i never heard the kid actin hard and bustin guns. his music is corny but at least hes bein real and the n*ggas that relate to him listen. so if this n*gga can sell, why be fake?

and like someone said if its just a persona u got in your music its ok if u act yourself in the interviews but if your still playin this character outside of your music, thats wack. your not an actor.........
I get what you mean, but at the same time why do people think being from the hood is the only example of being real? There's plenty folks from the hood who are nothing but hot air. All mouth. But when it gets down to it, they aren't tough either. Truth is, you can come from the burbs, money, whatever but still be the most ruthless, evil criminal walking. They don't call it a criminal mind for nothing. It's your mind state that makes things what they are. Not your location or background. People need to stop having such a stereotypical view of the world.

As far as the music is concerned. Am I saying be an all out fraud and lie about who you are? No, but life doesn't always immitate art and art doesn't always immitate life. Dispsite the saying. Fans need to stop holding these artist to some outlandish standards.
 6 years ago '11        #114
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
OK...I know he lyin on the records, he aint about what he saying....but----whatever whatever---this is business."
" <maino 6:52mark> -- close thread
What's real is subjective....I could give 2 fxks.
Most a deze n99a gettin cosigned iz str8 up FKN FALSO anyway.....ol buddy club azz negroes
 6 years ago '06        #115
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Jay Lee said:

He's right tho look at Plies

And Rick Ross along with Drake. I mean they can be police officers, Flamers, and drug lords, and still make music. Industry is so watered down now it's ridiculous.
 6 years ago '11        #116
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4185 4185
 23codez said:
Wtf are you people talking about?!!!!!! This is HIP HOP!!!! It does matter if you're REAL! This ain't a movie! Sure, some lines will be exaggerated for the sake of a hot rhyme, but hip hop is all about keeping it REAL. This generation sucks major a.ss. Movie actors? Only good music?! Fine! So go and tell Rick Ross to stop his fake sh*t AWAY FROM MUSIC! Must He be a drug kingpin/weapons with cop bodies on it thug ALL THE TIME even on interviews? You people are the worst.
Keeping it real doesn't mean that life homie. If that's the case Drake is one of the realest n*ggas out right now cause he don't say he bout that life.
 6 years ago '04        #117
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
Maino has a lot of hangs up, but he is also very intelligent.........
 6 years ago '04        #118
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
I have no problem with dudes being fake ON RECORD because anyone doing the sh*t these guys say on record, WONT be saying it on record. Just make good music and be within reason, if you exaggerate do it for the line or to further the track; however donít lie to my face and insult my intelligence in "public" aka interviews and on camera etc...Thatís my problem with Ross, Plies etc. they have blurred their line of reality and fantasy and they have their fans brainwashed after completely insulting them.
 02-21-2012, 12:24 PM         #119
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh.. As much as I hate rappers like Ross and Wayne and most in general out right now they really aren't going any further than anyone before them with the lying. Rap music has ALWAYS been a facade. Yeah there have been a few with actual stripes or lived "that" life but all the way back to the 80s there was MAJOR faking for image.

Slick Rick borrowed jewelery, a fur coat and rented the Rolls in Teenage Love. And he aint the only 'originator' who did it for a video in that time frame.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy