Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,566 | Props total: 4440 4440
[QUOTE=Im Soo Special;22324861]I dont get it. U just said pac fake and real in one sentence lol]

He rapped like a super g, and he was never about that sh*t before but tried to live out that persona when Suge bailed him out and you see where it got him.
 6 years ago '05        #62
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
im from the crack era
yea this generation is different
so they can look at the sh*t different it is a different time
the music reflect the time and the people reflect the time
just like it did n the crack era
i aint mad at it it is wut it is
they gotta better chance
cant hate on dat
 6 years ago '10        #63
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5850 5850
 28 Gramz said:
Most of the classic gangsta rap from back in the day was fantasy. Pac wasn't a complete joke like Ross but he wasn't out there doin drive by's and smacking the sh*t outta any n*gga he a problem with either he was already on some Thug Life sh*t but Suge Knight put that battery in his back. Same with Cube,Snoop,Dre they was all from the hood but none of them was active gangbangers at any point in they careers, still didn't stop them from making timeless classics.

Same with New York when they was on that Dunn Rap/Mafioso sh*t in 94-96, Biggie,Jay,AZ,Nas was rappin like they was pushin tons of coke with Columbian cartels and the sh*t was all fantasy.

The only difference now is that we in the internet era, these rappers expose themselves and get exposed alot easier than back then when all you knew about a rapper was the persona they gave you on TV. You think rappers just started getting robbed,extorted, and telling lies from 2005 and up?
When was Biggie rapping about pushing tons of coke? LOL. Same with Jay. I have all of their albums and I've never heard anything about tons. The only that I've heard that people might give the " n*gga please " is the " 92 bricks ". Of course some things are embellished, but that's always gonna happen for entertainment purposes.

I think one of the reasons a lot of other rappers get less flack for exaggerating is because their music has dimensions. Jay's music isn't one sided. Neither is Biggie's music. They speak about both sides of the game. Of course they do their bragging but it rarely gets to the point where they same inhuman.

Ross doesn't really do that. He stays on one side for the most part and his music doesn't really feel " real ". It lacks dimension, but ehh.. what can you do? If you don't like it.. listen to someone else.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....Like Kokane Said....We In The Twilight Zone Era of Hip Hop. So Whats Really Going On?
 02-20-2012, 02:46 PM         #65
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you make such good music will it no longer be good without all the lies

since when is being yourself a bad thing
 02-20-2012, 02:46 PM         #66
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
When was Biggie rapping about pushing tons of coke? LOL. Same with Jay. I have all of their albums and I've never heard anything about tons. The only that I've heard that people might give the " n*gga please " is the " 92 bricks ". Of course some things are embellished, but that's always gonna happen for entertainment purposes.

I think one of the reasons a lot of other rappers get less flack for exaggerating is because their music has dimensions. Jay's music isn't one sided. Neither is Biggie's music. They speak about both sides of the game. Of course they do their bragging but it rarely gets to the point where they same inhuman.

Ross doesn't really do that. He stays on one side for the most part and his music doesn't really feel " real ". It lacks dimension, but ehh.. what can you do? If you don't like it.. listen to someone else.
 02-20-2012, 02:56 PM         #67
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember before Ross blew he did an interview I think with the Source. Duke said he needed more than 10 million a year to "function" and that he wasn't getting it from rapping. I thought I was the only person laughing hysterically over this bullsh*t, but XXL gave him the "Negro Please" award for that nonsense. Again, this is before his popularity spike. Now if you too damn stupid to see the difference between this and lyrics in a song, thats your own issue.
 02-20-2012, 02:56 PM         #68
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being real never mattered because everyone is fake...
 6 years ago '04        #69
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
never been a maino fan but he's at least sounding like a mature adult now. I'll give him props for that.
 6 years ago '12        #70
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
It NEVER mattered. Some serious revisionist history going on in here
 02-20-2012, 03:12 PM         #71
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
he didnt act like that before he played bishop in juice
Oh god another one of these n*ggas...

so thats what it was.... One,single, solitary movie role??? It caused him to change up his whole persona after Juice is what you sayin?

How do you even come to such a ratass retarded conclusion, you sound like a child but you're probably just stupid

angry a.ss net-dwelling hermits holding a grudge against a deceased celebrity because he had some issues with your favorite rapper...

may not be the case but still grow the fu*k up, n*ggas be really channeling their inner-bi*ch on Boxden ole thirsty for a father figure a.ss n*ggas
 02-20-2012, 03:13 PM         #72
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Most of the classic gangsta rap from back in the day was fantasy. Pac wasn't a complete joke like Ross but he wasn't out there doin drive by's and smacking the sh*t outta any n*gga he a problem with either he was already on some Thug Life sh*t but Suge Knight put that battery in his back. Same with Cube,Snoop,Dre they was all from the hood but none of them was active gangbangers at any point in they careers, still didn't stop them from making timeless classics.

Same with New York when they was on that Dunn Rap/Mafioso sh*t in 94-96, Biggie,Jay,AZ,Nas was rappin like they was pushin tons of coke with Columbian cartels and the sh*t was all fantasy.

The only difference now is that we in the internet era, these rappers expose themselves and get exposed alot easier than back then when all you knew about a rapper was the persona they gave you on TV. You think rappers just started getting robbed,extorted, and telling lies from 2005 and up?
aye u dnt kno what u talkin bout. pac did actually get into a situation where he busted at a police officer way before death row. i aint sayin that to say he was a super thug or none of that sh*t. but the point is the music that he made was from his heart and soul and the majority of it if not all he lived or wasnt far from it. as far as cube if u knew anything about him u would know that n*ggas respected cube way more for the fact that he grew up in south central and chose NOT to bang a neighborhood. n*gga played a big part in bringin n*ggas knowledge of self he was a G because he didnt get into the bullsh*t but he was still jus being his self
 02-20-2012, 03:31 PM         #73
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I remember before Ross blew he did an interview I think with the Source. Duke said he needed more than 10 million a year to "function" and that he wasn't getting it from rapping. I thought I was the only person laughing hysterically over this bullsh*t, but XXL gave him the "Negro Please" award for that nonsense. Again, this is before his popularity spike. Now if you too damn stupid to see the difference between this and lyrics in a song, thats your own issue.
but so and so said a random bar in one of his 1000 songs

so it makes it ok to steal another man name and to grow a beard to look like himor
to bash gay people and then let a man put his balls and bare a.ss on your face
to be a male nurse but also a goon
to be a male stipper but also a o.g blood
to be a child star and a blood
or to be a flat out wigger
 02-20-2012, 03:57 PM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormedicalboI said:
u sound stupid as fu*k
that's because he is...
 6 years ago '04        #75
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,310 | Props total: 5729 5729
"If you say real talk I probrably won't trust ya" - Andre 3000

And who n the fu*k be cuttin these n*ggaz hair yo
 6 years ago '07        #76
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
You n*ggas lame worrying about if someone real or not....yall dont know the rappers personally im pretty sure yall have other things to worry about
 02-20-2012, 04:37 PM         #77
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Who cares, as long as I get what I want I dont give a sh*t."
 6 years ago '10        #78
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5850 5850
 90sBaby said:
I didn't say they didn't rap about selling drugs. I've never heard either one of them say that they were on THAT LEVEL.
 6 years ago '11        #79
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
Yeah we got co's acting like drug dealers
We got so called "goons" runnin from rappers and taken the stand
The king of.the south is a snitch and Wayne is wearing woman's jeggings and snow boats
Oh and Mr Cee fu*ks trannies

Rap is crazy
 6 years ago '10        #80
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$661 | Props total: 174 174
 23codez said:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! That was my exact point! Props for THIS! I think these people have serious mental problems for defending all these fake a.ss rappers.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy