Maino Says Being Real Doesnt Matter Anymore

most viewed right now
 58
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
all this real and fake talk, its all these young kids buying into it and sh*t.. wtf?!?

back in the 90s rappers would lie their a.ss off and they wouldve made you believe they were drug kingpins living in the projects doing deals with Pablo Escobar.. but they were stories and we REALIZED that and took it for what it was

nowadays, if a rappers rapping about selling a kilo of coke, then yall ask for videos, witness accounts, and a fu*kin receipt of the transaction

smh at discrediting lyrics cause a rappers "not real" gtfoh

ppl are so caught up with the "reality" bullsh*t.. thats why tv and movies are so saturated with that sh*t

at the end of the day, nobody wants to hear you if youre real cause thats boring, they wanna hear "real" sh*t and the "real" ppl are out doing "real" things.. not rapping

these rappers got yall brainwashed
 6 years ago '05        #22
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
all this real and fake talk, its all these young kids buying into it and sh*t.. wtf?!?

back in the 90s rappers would lie their a.ss off and they wouldve made you believe they were drug kingpins living in the projects doing deals with Pablo Escobar.. but they were stories and we REALIZED that and took it for what it was

nowadays, if a rappers rapping about selling a kilo of coke, then yall ask for videos, witness accounts, and a fu*kin receipt of the transaction

smh at discrediting lyrics cause a rappers "not real" gtfoh

ppl are so caught up with the "reality" bullsh*t.. thats why tv and movies are so saturated with that sh*t

at the end of the day, nobody wants to hear you if youre real cause thats boring, they wanna hear "real" sh*t and the "real" ppl are out doing "real" things.. not rapping

these rappers got yall brainwashed

Word. Rick Ross got exposed but at the end of the day
The people who spoke on him being fake cant make better music than him
And his sh*t is not even complex
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
 PLK187 said:
Let me ask yall, how many of yall REAL?

how many of yall in the streetz right catching cases, putting in work, doing bids, have mothafukaz who you did work with trynna snitch on you huh? how many of yall real? how many of yall up in that kitchen or in the TRAP? how many of yall here are bout that LIFE?

if you in the car w/ yo dawg, and you got a hammer, some pills, and some weed. Police pulls you over finds all that sh*t. none of it is yours but police arrest both of you, and they interrogate both of you. police tell you how many yeaars you facing and who sh*t was it yours or you manzes? they say yo mans told em' it was yours but since u in the passanger seat, never had any records, and you manzes been known for being involved with sh*t like this, they giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come clean.

How many of yall bout that LIFE, how many of yall willing to do almost a decade for one of yo "n*ggaZ" who you thought was yo n*gga, and you realize he just a mothafuka you chill wit', smoke wit', drink wit', etc. HUH?

Alot of yall here aint bout that life or in the streetz putting in that work, cuz if yall were yall wouldn't be here man. SO STFU and just enjoy the music.

yall know god damn well jay-z aint lose no 92 bricks, jada got the sh*t that the government got, styles p wont kidnap you r*pe you and throw you off a roof.

C'Mon on son, we really on this real v. fake sh*t, this is entertainment at the end of the day. Just make good music and that's it.

Exactly. I dunno why n*ggas want people to be what they will never be
Or never experienced
 6 years ago '06        #24
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4477 4477
I was born in 85 and grew up listenin to early-mid 90's rap, 80% of them dudes was not gangstas at all, Dre,Snoop,Cube,Pac,Nas all made classic records but were some of the biggest studo gangstas of all time...it's all about the music and always has been.
 6 years ago '10        #25
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
 PLK187 said:
Let me ask yall, how many of yall REAL?

how many of yall in the streetz right catching cases, putting in work, doing bids, have mothafukaz who you did work with trynna snitch on you huh? how many of yall real? how many of yall up in that kitchen or in the TRAP? how many of yall here are bout that LIFE?

if you in the car w/ yo dawg, and you got a hammer, some pills, and some weed. Police pulls you over finds all that sh*t. none of it is yours but police arrest both of you, and they interrogate both of you. police tell you how many yeaars you facing and who sh*t was it yours or you manzes? they say yo mans told em' it was yours but since u in the passanger seat, never had any records, and you manzes been known for being involved with sh*t like this, they giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come clean.

How many of yall bout that LIFE, how many of yall willing to do almost a decade for one of yo "n*ggaZ" who you thought was yo n*gga, and you realize he just a mothafuka you chill wit', smoke wit', drink wit', etc. HUH?

Alot of yall here aint bout that life or in the streetz putting in that work, cuz if yall were yall wouldn't be here man. SO STFU and just enjoy the music.

yall know god damn well jay-z aint lose no 92 bricks, jada got the sh*t that the government got, styles p wont kidnap you r*pe you and throw you off a roof.

C'Mon on son, we really on this real v. fake sh*t, this is entertainment at the end of the day. Just make good music and that's it.
I feel you chief, but there's a thin line between embellishing and being delusional. Even though I like some of Ross's stuff... a n*gga like him leans more towards the latter. Not even just because of the CO thing but just hearing him talk in an interview and sh*t. Son just sounds like he's in his own lil' " Boss World " or whatever.
 6 years ago '04        #26
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 PLK187 said:
the only person i'm willing to argue is pac. to me personally he was always more than just a rapper. not saying he was the realest mothafuka ever, but c'mon who u know put it down like pac.
he didnt act like that before he played bishop in juice
 6 years ago '11        #27
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 PLK187 said:
Let me ask yall, how many of yall REAL?

how many of yall in the streetz right catching cases, putting in work, doing bids, have mothafukaz who you did work with trynna snitch on you huh? how many of yall real? how many of yall up in that kitchen or in the TRAP? how many of yall here are bout that LIFE?

if you in the car w/ yo dawg, and you got a hammer, some pills, and some weed. Police pulls you over finds all that sh*t. none of it is yours but police arrest both of you, and they interrogate both of you. police tell you how many yeaars you facing and who sh*t was it yours or you manzes? they say yo mans told em' it was yours but since u in the passanger seat, never had any records, and you manzes been known for being involved with sh*t like this, they giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come clean.

How many of yall bout that LIFE, how many of yall willing to do almost a decade for one of yo "n*ggaZ" who you thought was yo n*gga, and you realize he just a mothafuka you chill wit', smoke wit', drink wit', etc. HUH?

Alot of yall here aint bout that life or in the streetz putting in that work, cuz if yall were yall wouldn't be here man. SO STFU and just enjoy the music.

yall know god damn well jay-z aint lose no 92 bricks, jada got the sh*t that the government got, styles p wont kidnap you r*pe you and throw you off a roof.

C'Mon on son, we really on this real v. fake sh*t, this is entertainment at the end of the day. Just make good music and that's it.

word!
 02-20-2012, 01:06 PM         #28
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
he didnt act like that before he played bishop in juice
u sound stupid as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #29
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 PLK187 said:
Let me ask yall, how many of yall REAL?

how many of yall in the streetz right catching cases, putting in work, doing bids, have mothafukaz who you did work with trynna snitch on you huh? how many of yall real? how many of yall up in that kitchen or in the TRAP? how many of yall here are bout that LIFE?

if you in the car w/ yo dawg, and you got a hammer, some pills, and some weed. Police pulls you over finds all that sh*t. none of it is yours but police arrest both of you, and they interrogate both of you. police tell you how many yeaars you facing and who sh*t was it yours or you manzes? they say yo mans told em' it was yours but since u in the passanger seat, never had any records, and you manzes been known for being involved with sh*t like this, they giving you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come clean.

How many of yall bout that LIFE, how many of yall willing to do almost a decade for one of yo "n*ggaZ" who you thought was yo n*gga, and you realize he just a mothafuka you chill wit', smoke wit', drink wit', etc. HUH?

Alot of yall here aint bout that life or in the streetz putting in that work, cuz if yall were yall wouldn't be here man. SO STFU and just enjoy the music.

yall know god damn well jay-z aint lose no 92 bricks, jada got the sh*t that the government got, styles p wont kidnap you r*pe you and throw you off a roof.

C'Mon on son, we really on this real v. fake sh*t, this is entertainment at the end of the day. Just make good music and that's it.
 6 years ago '08        #30
slickdip 
space
avatar space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
This guy is a walking contradiction! Get a fu*kin job u bum! Contribute to society for a change!
 02-20-2012, 01:24 PM         #31
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90's and early 00's had more fake rappers than we have now.
 02-20-2012, 01:28 PM         #32
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
Thats the dumbest sh*t I done heard

Just off the strength alone they did it for the love of music and not for money and fame makes them x10 realer
1.You a got damn lie.
2.I was talking about the lying in the gangsta lyrics.

for the love of money,gotta make that money mayne its still the same now.


Last edited by DoubleD; 02-20-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 02-20-2012, 01:29 PM         #33
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay Lee said:
Exactly

You never hear ppl talk about a movie director/writer for a gansta flick and say :kobewhatever: That sh*t wack...He aint bout that life
acting has always been make believe, unless you're playing yourself. In music, especially hip hop, people expected it to be somewhat truthful from the beginning. Obviously, that's proven to be false.

In my opinion, the only genre I expect to be real to the person saying it is Gospel. Why would expect all rap music to be "real", when some artists have songs that other people wrote for them?
 02-20-2012, 01:30 PM         #34
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
it would be a 90's baby to say this dumb a.ss sh*t

stabyourselfinthefacef*ggot
You dont know more about my culture than me,and chill on calling people sh*t on the internet, you would call me a f*ggot in real life.
 6 years ago '10        #35
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
avatar space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13107 13107
i only fu*k with this sh*t for entertainment purposes cause i'm smart enough to know i don't know these people. oscar de la hoya is a tranny and mr cee sleeps with trannys who knew? it's a waste of time tryna figure out who these people really are. on top of that people don't even like it when a n*ggas real cause as soon as he goes to jail for doing some street sh*t everybody calls him stupid. remember when hov said if i shoot you i'm brainless if you shoot me you're famous whats a n*gga to do? it's true ya'll don't even like street n*ggas if you wanna be honest
 02-20-2012, 01:34 PM         #36
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
Im a 90s baby, 1990 and I dont agree with dat

Thats his retardness, dont try to categorize. some of these dudes come from a completely diff element. i dont

these rappers we have now would sell their soul, their mama just to make rich. do all times of homo and weird sh*t. in the 90s it was NOT like that. So idk how ima lie ?
You guys believe the lyrics of your favorite rappers, that's cool,rappers been "selling there soul" you n*ggas get sold dreams bruh.


Last edited by DoubleD; 02-20-2012 at 01:38 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #37
ThaDonofDC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
Is that a bulldog on your sweater B?

 6 years ago '10        #38
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Being "real" in hip-hop is just an added category for those who don't know any better. The fact people give that type of nonsense is depressing, considering the fact that hip-hop was meant to be a reflection of empowerment. But us as the consumer can only blame ourselves because we buy the albums, all the industry do is promote was sells and since ignorance sells, that's what will be promoted.

But there's a difference, you can be "real" and be yourself than being "real" and make up a life you never live. I would rather listen to someone whose a straight up goofball who makes good music than listen to someone who claims to be "real" and says the same thing time after time.
 02-20-2012, 01:38 PM         #39
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
Ima be real and brutally honest

Mutafu*kas born from 85 on dont have no damn father figures as opposed to the 70s and early 80s babies. crack man, crack changed everything
word..

"you know why we crack babies,cause we born in the 80's,the adhd crazy"
 6 years ago '10        #40
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Im Soo Special said:
Ima be real and brutally honest

Mutafu*kas born from 85 on dont have no damn father figures as opposed to the 70s and early 80s babies. crack man, crack changed everything
Crack is an inanimate substance and if you allow yourself to be control by that, you have only yourself to blame.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy