If Rick Ross GFID Does NOT Go Platinum. Will It Be Considered A Failure?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2012, 03:02 PM         #81
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
That other stan didn't even comment on here

How many times in how many threads you gonna sneak diss graftedgenes though?
 6 years ago '05        #82
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Kid Cunner said:
For a Jeezy stan to say, Ross already lost for one pushback, is comical. Simply put. We know who are fans of who here, and I'm sure Jeezy was brought up long before I arrived in this thread. Just cause somebody doesn't bring names into it, we know what they are trying to do. People bring up Ross's one pushback to defend Jeezy, cause they can't defend his 2 years worth of pushbacks.

But anyway, how are you gonna call me out for bringing up Jeezy (when in a certain he definitely relates to this thread), but yet you bring up Mac Miller who is about as left field from this thread as you can get? If that's not hypocritical then I don't know what is. I'm a fan of hip hop, I'm not as picky as some of you might be. Being a fan of one artist, doesn't void anything you say pertaining to another artist no matter what some of yall might want to believe.

The funny thing is, I'm a Jeezy fan. I always said Jeezy>>Ross up until Teflon Don. That's when Ross's music, imo, got better than Jeezy's. The Recession is one of my favorite albums OF ALL TIME. More than any Ross album, so don't come at me like I'm trying to cling to anything to prove Ross won and Jeezy lost. That sh*t is for the birds, that's what yall n*ggas on BX wanna spend your time arguing about. Neither of them lost to me, I'm a proud fan of both. That doesn't mean I cant call it like it is though, which most people here don't know how to do.
....Naaa Just You,You Only Bringing Jeezy In This Arguement,The Other n*gga Was Showing Example.

No One To My Knowledge Has Said Ross Lost For TWO Pushbacks. n*ggas Only Bringing Up The Facts and I Guess "Comical" That n*ggas Deny Ross's Summer Pushback But We're Moving On With The Discussion and The Reason Mac Miller Name Dropped Cause n*ggas Cant Take You Serious,Son When You Praising That n*gga Like He Wayne. Just Reminding You of Your Credibility On Hip Hop,Moving On.

Point Is,This A Ross Thread....Dont Have Nothing Related To Jeezy In Here. I Dont See Jeezy Being Top 3 In MTV,So No Relation There. Simple Questions Was Asked For Example: "If Rick Ross GFID Does NOT Go Platinum. Will It Be Considered A Failure?" All n*ggas Ask Is "YES OR NO....If So Explain Your Answer" Which Is Hard For Some of You n*ggas. So....Would This Be A Failed? Thats All n*ggas Is Asking. If This Was A YMCMB Discussion,Your Answers Would Be Better & U Know It.

90sBaby said:
How many times in how many threads you gonna sneak diss graftedgenes though?
Are You His Publicist? When Someone Drop His Name....You Quick To Speak.
 6 years ago '10        #83
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
so you talk up graftedgenes and make him stay out of a thread *scribbles in note pad*
 6 years ago '11        #84
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 Kid Cunner said:
But, I'm not talking about you. The thread topic is fine. The problem is the other people in the thread, who are trying to discredit everything Ross has going for him right now. He is clearly winning right now. Like I said before, if this is what losing looks like, then I'd love to be losing right now.
Simply put the stakes are higher right now for Ross and with him reaching a high peak of popularity he has never seen before going platinum will be the only thing that validates that for me. Not a MTV MVP award, not 1 mil+ downloads, 1 million records sold.

Some members on BX, the die-hard Ross stans and them folks in the Def Jam offices believe he has the best chance to go plat, and if he can't i believe he'll always be on the outside looking in in terms of the platinum club.
 02-20-2012, 04:20 PM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
The Recession is one of my favorite albums OF ALL TIME.
 02-20-2012, 04:33 PM         #86
theMIDtv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
platinum doesnt matter...vanilla ice went platinum...insane clown posse went platinum...its a great accomplishment but it really doesn't matter
 6 years ago '11        #87
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
This fraud has never went platinum and he never will
 02-20-2012, 04:43 PM         #88
theMIDtv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Spoken like a true Grafted fan himself. I guess going platinum doesn't matter when one of your favorites can't do it.
u taking what im saying and flipping it...
I could care less if he goes plat or not, Im just saying whether he does or not he still has a successful career
 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM         #89
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can Rap but his life story, hood struggles are Fake
 02-20-2012, 04:57 PM         #90
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Did I ever say his name? Funny that you would a.ssume its him
"Y'all"=/=23codez
 6 years ago '05        #91
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye breh a pimp got u on da breakdown. peep game & soak up ya dig

it starts wit Rauce himself & makin da biggest PR mistake u could ever make mayne. dont ever insult no internet hip hop fans intelligence by tryna tell us that graduation photo wuz a damn photoshop. n*gga we know a photoshop and aint no expert in da world capable of makin u 15 years younger. we KNEW. even if u dont like that kinda rap and had moderate to no interest in ole boy u followed da story. it wuz like watchin a train wreck. Trick Daddy cosigned, few weeks later smokingun.com confirms wit actual documents, then he had da audacity to go on da offensive against da industrys biggest bully 50 Cent. most wuz like "da fu*k is this n*gga thinkin???"

we laughed at da n*gga. Baby Mama Gate, Pimpin curly, Tia Told Me, Officer Down, his son wit Fif @ Floyd Crib, 2nd baby mama s3x tape wit Curly narratin, gittin clowned live on urban radio while he steady denyin & talkin in circles. mayne them n*ggas played Bad Boys theme song think on it pimp. sensible n*ggas know rappers use they imagination n sh*t. but da irony of a correctional officer turned drug kingpin rap persona? then on top of that da REAL Freeway Ricky Ross suin yo a.ss for identity theft? yea mayne n*ggas threw dirt on da boy grave & pronounced him dead

but did he die? hell naw. da n*gga became even mo popular and muhfu*kas who aint never fu*k wit Rick Ross started likin his music IN SPITE OF THEYSELVES. he grew mo confident wit his bars & his rap persona. and it aint like he aint stop talkin that mafioso sh*t, hell naw, Rick gave a fu*k. n*gga started takin it to obscene levels but got even nicer wit his pen game. raps became less wordy but da flow got mo deadly. and dont let these n*ggas fool u mayne. flow ALWAYS WINS in hip hop over bars. so whut u seein is n*ggas mad that he proved them wrong. they want to be right. they want him to be dead. so now they gotta emotional attachment to his demise. and even worse an irritable disposition to all fans of his music (jus like YMCMB). you dont share they sentiments on Rauce shawty? well fu*k u you fu*kin stan. aye looka here wait til GFID drops mayne. Boxden finna be off da chain furreal. this site>>>>>> s/o to Ronnie no d/r

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by UrMainPriority; 02-20-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #92
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
BRUH. MARVIN HAGLER JUST WENT HAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!! :laughing19: :applause:
 6 years ago '06        #93
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Not that sales matter to me but of course it will be a Failure. IF your the hottest MC in the game and your not pushing Drake, Wayne, Kanye numbers. Yes, by those standards it's a failure.

He Normally pushes around 500 - 800 an album so he should reach a plat this time if he's hot as they say he is.

And I understand the Quality of the Album argument but lets be real, platinum is expected.
 6 years ago '04        #94
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
 Tybigbigguy said:
BMF the single didn't even go gold Ross has a wack fan base
lol the usual 50 cent stan comment
 02-20-2012, 05:46 PM         #95
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does going platinum mean nowadays? You guys need to get a new hobby and stop hating on Rozay.
 6 years ago '05        #96
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
if this dude didnt got plat with that hustling song... i doubt he can do it now.
 6 years ago '12        #97
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11402 11402
I didnt before, but now I fully expect a platinum album, I just dont see any way he doesnt get one. The Rich Forever buzz is/was heavy, reminiscent of waynes squad up, 50's 50 is the future, buzz.

So then yes, it would be a failure if it didnt, but its guaranteed IMO, I predict 550k first week, maybe more, his marketing is on point, and he made rich forever an event, I can only imagine GFID.
 02-20-2012, 07:20 PM         #98
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
BMF the single didn't even go gold Ross has a wack fan base
that just means ross fans are too smart, why the fu*k would you buy a single? ask some dumb n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #99
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Even though Marvin made valid points, true-life means nothing to fan now-a-days, we still forgetting that lil wayne went platinum multiple times AFTER the baby pic hit the world wide web?

Ross going platinum, NOT because of platinum level rap talent but because of those who made an investment in him such as dre & puff.
 6 years ago '05        #100
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 One Gud Cide said:
that just means ross fans are too smart, why the fu*k would you buy a single? ask some dumb n*ggas
your logic lacks the key-element to it....logic itself.

Singles go gold & platinum ALL the time, need we pull up stats?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy