MTV Top 10 Hottest MCís 2012 (Full List)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
dirty1rob 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
ive lost hope in mtv...every year they get worse and worse at making this list.
 02-20-2012, 09:47 AM         #122
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people mentioning j.cole???
the fck? are you all serious?
what the fck is going on..?
this fckin list is terrible. pus*y "artists".
 02-20-2012, 09:51 AM         #123
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
isnt this list coming from a company that makes money from underage pregnant girls?
why dont we just hit up megans law for a list next time?
"i dont see why kanye isnt number 1!?"
kanye lyrics:
"She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl Ďfore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
That sh*t kray, ainít it Jay?
What she order, fish filet
Your whip so cold, this old thing
Act like youíll never be around muhfu*kas like this again
Bougie girl, grab her hand
fu*k that bi*ch she donít wanna dance
Excuse my French but Iím in France (Iím just sayiní)
Prince Williamís ainít do it right if you ask me
Cause I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley
Whatís Gucci my n*gga?
Whatís Louie my k!lla?
Whatís drugs my deala?
Whatís that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say Iím the illest
Cause Iím suffering from realness
Got my n*ggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!"

yeah... WHY WASNT HE NUMBER 1!!!
omfg. this generation is.... neverfckinmind. fck it.

:hmm: naw youduglas speak yo piece mayne. thats whut an internet forum is for ya dig

first off whuts yo era or generation of emcees? then chop up game bout how u feel on da state of rap in this era
 6 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
 illmatic52 said:
Really think Ye should be number 1. Had a platinum cd and won all those grammy's. Ross is gonna dominate this year though. He is finally gonna get that plat album and Meek Mill and Wale prolly both will go gold. Then don't forget they have that MMG 2 coming out and that is goin to have some bangers.
 Kid Cunner said:
YM and MMG still winning, n*ggas mad, and I love it. These are the hottest in the game, whether the backpackers like it or not. Couple guys on this list couldn't be rearranged, but as far as the HOTTEST go..they got it pretty much right. Haters gon hate tho, yall will get over it in time

P.S. Funny how all the ppl who say they "don't care" or that "MTV has no credibility" have multiple posts in this thread...yall obviously care enough to be this worried about it...yall hurting over this sh*t.

[video - click to view]

illuminati lost

Yeezy or Jigga should have won top spot just off that. I'm not even a Ye/Jigga stan but that song had the radio and the net locked up and was buzzing all over again with the video. They had the hottest song of the year and possibly the hottest "mainstream" album of the year. I still dont see how Ralse with no album and drake with a "contemperary r&b" album locked up the list. But another poster said it properly, this list is a popularity contest. fu*k MTV/BET/VH1. Just another reason for me to not watch.
 6 years ago '08        #125
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm: naw youduglas speak yo piece mayne. thats whut an internet forum is for ya dig

first off whuts yo era or generation of emcees? then chop up game bout how u feel on da state of rap in this era
I feel sorry for your english teachers.
 6 years ago '04        #126
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
No Kendrick?! Put out arguably the best cd of 2011. Is one of the most sought after artists from almost everyone on that list. Fu*k MTV!

Last edited by ghengis; 02-20-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #127
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
The top 5 should be Drake, Kanye, Jay, Nicki, and Wayne.
 02-20-2012, 10:06 AM         #128
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
I feel sorry for your english teachers.

thats wussup
 02-20-2012, 10:09 AM         #129
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghengis said:
No Kendrick?! Put out arguably the best cd of 2011. Is one of the most sought after artists from almost everyone on that list. Fu*k MTV!

again n*ggas aint thinkin logically. true Kendrick dropped a certified classic. beginnin to end perfection

now how on earth does an underground rapper qualify for a hottest emcee list breh? criteria 1st off would have to be gittin played on MTV Jams since... oh i dunno... ITS MADE BY MTV

urban radio, sales, media buzz. hottest means popular mayne u know that. does K Dot fit that criteria breh breh?
 6 years ago '04        #130
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
n*ggas are confusing the list with being the hottest and being the BEST

WALE must be mad as fu*k, all that captain saving he been doing and meek still topped em lol
 6 years ago '05        #131
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0
If 2012 is the end of the world we deserve it. Officer Rick Ross the Criminal Justice Major/Cop turned Pablo Escobar the Black Version is #1 overall. Ross does make good music, but as that f*ggot would say "Its Deeper Than Rap." Rap aint just about the music its about being real, there are lot of fake n*ggas but Officer Ross is the BIGGEST FRAUD in RAP HISTORY. Any Grown Man that knows the history of hip-hop, has any type of morals or realness about them self and condones this Degenerate-ness aint not friend of mine.

If Pac was alive sh*t wouldnt be riding, aint no heiarcy in rap, n*ggas that do got a say so don't say anything, thats why n*ggas wear jeans tighter than the hoes, lip rings, eye piercings. Its cool to be a f*ggot and i aint takin s3xual preference. n*gga's diss n*ggas than when the dude responds they say they aint responding cause people r just trying to sell records. #ABSOLUTE fu*kERY
 6 years ago '10        #132
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
 Marvin Hagler said:
again n*ggas aint thinkin logically. true Kendrick dropped a certified classic. beginnin to end perfection

now how on earth does an underground rapper qualify for a hottest emcee list breh? criteria 1st off would have to be gittin played on MTV Jams since... oh i dunno... ITS MADE BY MTV

urban radio, sales, media buzz. hottest means popular mayne u know that. does K Dot fit that criteria breh breh?
It's like n*ggas got selective reading. The completely skip over the word " Hottest " and then get upset when their favorite artist isn't on the list.
 02-20-2012, 10:26 AM         #133
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao wtf they left jeezy of the list? this is like when they left eminem off after he sold like 3 million ppl they dumb as fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #134
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
MTV won.
 02-20-2012, 10:35 AM         #135
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
It's like n*ggas got selective reading. The completely skip over the word " Hottest " and then get upset when their favorite artist isn't on the list.

trill talk

and alot of it is emotion too mayne. it dont allow u to see thangs rationally. fu*k whut u want it to be. deal wit whut IT ACTUALLY IS

2 days ago n*ggas wuz askin MTV for Elzhi
 6 years ago '04        #136
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

HOT STREAK

Album: Self Made, Vol. 1, with Maybach Music Group

Selected Mixtapes: Rich Forever

Singles: "You the Boss" (featuring Nicki Minaj), "I Love My bi*ches"

Street Bangers: "9 Piece" (featuring Lil Wayne), "Stay Schemin' " (featuring Drake and French Montana), "Yella Diamonds"

Key Guest Appearances: DJ Khaled's "I'm on One," Meek Mill's "Ima Boss," Lil Wayne's "John," French Montana's "Shot Caller" remix, Drake's "Lord Knows"

Meteoric Metrics: Ross established his Maybach Music Group brand as its CEO when he notched two #1 rap albums with Wale's Ambition and MMG's Self Made, Vol. 1

Business Ventures: Despite having a solo deal with Def Jam, Ross bossed up and took his MMG label to Warner Music Group, signing Wale, Meek Mill and Stalley.

Tours: Rozay joined Wayne on his I Am Still Music Tour

Monumental Moment: Ross is no stranger to success as a solo artist, but after he signed his MMG label to Warner, he truly became a boss!

Forecast: To be able to dominate 2011 without a solo album released is an amazing feat for Ross. With God Forgives, I Don't on the way and a possible collabo mixtape with Drake, the Double-M-Genius may be going for the repeat.
 6 years ago '04        #137
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,659 | Props total: 23106 23106
Rozaaaayyy
 02-20-2012, 10:51 AM         #138
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YMCMB/MMG k!llIN EM.

Hot should have to do with buzz, atleast in my opinion, and Ross certainly has that. you don't need to sell a million copies to be blasting in every club and car.

In my opinion, whatever "squad" has the best beat selection at the time period, runs the rap world. At this point, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne are beat geniuses. Then they come with a nice little simple chorus that even a slow kid could remember and enjoy and that's all you need.

popular rap music is beats and chorus. That's all you need. If you can throw in some decent lyrics, that's even better.
 6 years ago '04        #139
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039
I think T.I is spittin harder than Big Sean and Wiz right now, this coming from someone that wanted him gone after that No Mercy bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #140
okocha2002 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 2 2
biggie still number 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma ďYou Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to YouĒ
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact Ė and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy