MTV Top 10 Hottest MCs 2012 (Full List)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
So much GARBAGE.
 02-20-2012, 12:02 AM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Chainz is gonna be a problem this summer
 6 years ago '11        #63
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
That's a d!ck-riding thing to say but I'm not a d!ck-head on Rawse d!ck and balls like a lot of these c*ck-suckers and butt-holes who slurp him off and ride his prick.

Ayo they reopened the headquarters so it's back in effect, just thought Kevlar you know family....ain't no Mods tho'

I was watching an awesome movie before Yo MTV raps came on.....^^^^ check it out.

Lol u k!lling em in here. But yo they opened the site back up? That's the business bruh, time to rebuild.....
 02-20-2012, 12:08 AM         #64
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Whatever I'm friggin pissed off like Donkey-d!cks and Teabags on my broham.

why wasn't Em on there or FiF?? This is a conspiracy from those black sh*t birds at MTV that dont know d!ck about rap music because if those ball-sacks did they would have included Mac Miller and Tyler....sh*t-heads.

hell yea them muhfu*kas stay talmbout male genitalia mayne. n*gga said black sh*t birds
 6 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah but your screen-name sounds like it came from a bootleg version of CB4 and MTV has you captivated and mesmerized.....Rawse sh*tted on your identity and you feel kinda unhappy about that.....tell me how you feel
ohhhhhhhh
U really wanna bring up CB4? Look @ who you're stanning and think about it..........
so u back on det tough guy bullsh*t because ralse made #1 on a mtv list
Ralse can't sh*t on nobody's identity esp mine. When u get thru shining ralse's d!ck and badge with "you the boss" playing in the background on repeat give him his seizure medication.

@ def jam getting MTV to help get ralse some buzz so his album can drop. Jeezy help this n*gga again

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #66
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
That list is accurate from a popularity standpoint. Although Rick Ross is not more popular than Lil Wayne, Drake, Jay-z, or Kanye West, he is more popular than them in certain communities.
 6 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
....n*ggas Pulling Out The Race Card......AGAIN.
 02-20-2012, 12:31 AM         #68
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
That homo sh*t is in their DNA, just look at the history in Europe or look at their slang, look at their Church and look at their hero Emenim.....

..them some demonic cave-devils you should see their s3x practices...they lust animals, children, piss, sh*t, and torture...bunch of mutated cave-apes with calcified Pineal glands.

These pig-skinned reptilian mutants don't approach music like we do, we FEEL music and vibrate to the music from a SOUL aspect....they just listen to music and count multi's and dissect rhyme schemes from a technical aspect....stiff, rigid, robotic soulless bastards.

Rozay gonna call Emenim a Honkey and call Kreayshawn a dirty bi*ch and rhyme about them Crackers on his timeline...and in the meantime ain't nan peckawood on MMG....how can you not support a movement like that!!
Wow, you really are the American ShadyVsEmineim.
 6 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
That homo sh*t is in their DNA, just look at the history in Europe or look at their slang, look at their Church and look at their hero Emenim.....

..them some demonic cave-devils you should see their s3x practices...they lust animals, children, piss, sh*t, and torture...bunch of mutated cave-apes with calcified Pineal glands.

These pig-skinned reptilian mutants don't approach music like we do, we FEEL music and vibrate to the music from a SOUL aspect....they just listen to music and count multi's and dissect rhyme schemes from a technical aspect....stiff, rigid, robotic soulless bastards.

Rozay gonna call Emenim a Honkey and call Kreayshawn a dirty bi*ch and rhyme about them Crackers on his timeline...and in the meantime ain't nan peckawood on MMG....how can you not support a movement like that!!
Damn, what's your IQ, like 28?
 6 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
 Dangerously said:
Wow, you really are BawseVsRozay.
 6 years ago '11        #71
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
 Graftedgenes said:

02-20-2012, 12:41 AM         #72
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i'm confused, this seems more like the worst of 2012?
Seriously? Anyone who agrees with this should be shot...unbelievable
I'm all for opinions and each his own and all, but when it comes to rap/hip-hop
there should be no doubt when it comes to the top...
this is just top 10 commercial artists within the genre of pop rap...fuccin sad
bi*ch please...
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
3 rap groups make up the entire top 10.

hip hop lost.
 6 years ago '05        #75
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This list shows just how much mainstream hip hop fu*king sucks right now.

It's OK though.... I'll stick to my reggae music + K. Dot, Spitta, Cole, and a few others.
 6 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Graftedgenes said:
Your identity is your screen-name and your avatar.....it fits you perfectly.

What else can I say

It's 10:30 I'm bout to watch this, go brush your teeth and wash the taste of p!ss out ya mouth.

[pic - click to view]

How does Whitney Houston in my avatar equivalate to my identity in reality? Her homegoing service was yesterday.

You spend 2 much time online lil momma Cuzz a grown man don't type passionately and wreckless as you do behind a screen. Your lust for ralse blinded you from seeing that I was actually saying ralse could be number one. It was the rest of the list that was biased. Again (and heres 1 u can identify with as a ralse stan)

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #77
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Graftedgenes said:

dayum
 6 years ago '10        #78
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Ross the hottest when he can't even outsell Lupe, and God knows he can't outrap him. Cole, and Lupe both had #1 albums and Lupe had a top 10 single, Cole a top 15 and a grammy nom, but Meek Millz who has never had a hit song is hotter?
 02-20-2012, 01:10 AM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that list is for suburban blacks and white boys

here is the real list

1.tity boy
2.future
3.wayne
4.jeezy
5.gucci
6.ye
7.spitta
8.drake
9.jay
10.the C.O (sadly true)
 02-20-2012, 01:16 AM         #80
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn you mean MTV made a "hip hop" list and didn't find some way to include eminem? Amazing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago