Feb 19 - Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Getting High After Whitney’s Funeral?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
word. gonna keep it real... fu*k anybody who refuses to learn from their parent dying essentially from she's doing right now. world is overpopulated anyways.

if she doesn't want to help herself, then let her do whatever she wants. if it k!lls her, that's on her.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
see how vague they left it...prolly just puffin some dosia
 6 years ago '10        #44
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
A girl named bobbi?

Cocaines a helluva drug
 02-21-2012, 12:16 PM         #45
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Boo fu*kin hoo my moms been gone since 05 my family didnt have to put me in rehab some people are just too damn dramatic
how u gonna compare yourself to her.. u prob only smoke weed here and there

but this bi*ch prob be poppen pillz, sniffin coke, drinkin liquor all that type of sh*t.. i aint hatin doe
 6 years ago '10        #46
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
...according to two sources close to the family
Wow, sold out by the people close to you. Its pathetic how everyone wants to bring you down.
 6 years ago '05        #47
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4275 4275
somewhere in all this..........lebron is at fault
 6 years ago '09        #48
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 TattooedMPsz said:
Boo fu*kin hoo my moms been gone since 05 my family didnt have to put me in rehab some people are just too damn dramatic
So, you saying everybody grieves the same?

Well, I will answer for you: they don't. As a woman I can say this, when a female turns 18 it is also a VERY important time to need a woman's guidance.

Some people don't eat for days, some can't sleep, some turn violent, some people become a whole different person etc just to turn away the pain. EVERYONE is different when it comes to pain management. Some hurt worse when it is a brother or aunt or best-friend whom have died depending on how close they are to that person. Hell, some people want to commit suicide.

It is like this; we ALL know that everyone of us is promised death someday. However, we throw the "everyone will die one day" part in our subconscious and not realizing that any minute, hour or day is not promised.

With all due respect, Just because you probably cried and years later went by and now you're okay. Doesn't mean it will be the same for her nor the next person.
 02-21-2012, 02:14 PM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Yeah unlike her, nobody gave a fu*k your moms died..............:)
 6 years ago '04        #50
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Smash or pass?
 6 years ago '05        #51
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,387 | Props total: 8064 8064
 THEYOUNGMESSIAH said:
how u gonna compare yourself to her.. u prob only smoke weed here and there

but this bi*ch prob be poppen pillz, sniffin coke, drinkin liquor all that type of sh*t.. i aint hatin doe
I dont smoke weed broham dats not me but doin drugs etc etc not goin to bring your lost one back
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah unlike her, nobody gave a fu*k your moms died..............:)
Thats all u got? Try again
 6 years ago '05        #53
space
space
In response to @ms krissi im 27 moms passed at 21 havent seen my pops in like 15 years so wats your point getting high aint solvin the problem
 6 years ago '09        #54
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 TattooedMPsz said:
In response to @ms krissi im 27 moms passed at 21 havent seen my pops in like 15 years so wats your point getting high aint solvin the problem

In her subconscious mind it may solve the problem to deal with the pain. That was my point in the beginning and still is.

Everyone deals with their subjective reality differently, is the whole point. Obviously, we all know when things are done we cannot turn them back. We know that determinism sets it out and that's it. See, when someone is hurting, they know it's over, however, it takes time to face it. In that moment people avoid the objective reality BY creating other distractions with other things (smoking, drinking, partying, having that feeling like life is over etc).

When we hurt we eventually rewind our memory and after during whatever it may be (smoking, drinking, feeling like life is over, may become argumentative or violent etc) to loosen the HARSH reality we become whole again. All she is doing is going through those motions (in her OWN way of grievance) breaking her HARSH reality down then eventually she will pull through and find her ground.

Again, it is at that particular MOMENT you think that you are in a dream and that feeling of it being not true even though it is. Everyone deals with pain differently. All of us create something to distract us from truth. You just can't compare your situation and think she reacts and or responds like you did. It's like y'all both in the same restaurant but at different tables.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy