Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
damn she hit the pavement hard as fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #162
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 DaViLLe726 said:
Did you really reply 3 seperate times in a row??? wheredeydodatat???

Tell us why you mad tho.
Your rant was pointless and no one cares you were a soldier. so fall back small back.
p*ssies like you only care about a soldier when you need em. the same kind of p*ssy that needs a fat worthless cop to call when sh*t gets real.
 6 years ago '04        #163
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,465 | Props total: 6048 6048
 _JAY_ said:
p*ssies like you only care about a soldier when you need em. the same kind of p*ssy that needs a fat worthless cop to call when sh*t gets real.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #164
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 _JAY_ said:
If someone wants to go "f!ght" a war that serves no purpose but to make certain men richer than by all means go ahead.
You so tough tho dawg. Internet tough guys lmao. Im so scarrrrreeedddd. Pleasse dont talk to so tough. lol fu*kin nerd.

You such a tough guy right? Post your real adress? Post ya real name? Post your real info?
 6 years ago '04        #165
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,465 | Props total: 6048 6048
 DaViLLe726 said:
If someone wants to go "f!ght" a war that serves no purpose but to make certain men richer than by all means go ahead.
You so tough tho dawg. Internet tough guys lmao. Im so scarrrrreeedddd. Pleasse dont talk to so tough. lol fu*kin nerd.

You such a tough guy right? Post your real adress? Post ya real name? Post your real info?
i joined so i could get money for school and i didint get deployed till 3 years after i joines and i had a choice to go or not to go but i got a family so i went and i made more money than i had ever seen so i figure i would do that for my kids and wife, its not bout bein a tough guy its bout who u doin it for and bein a man and standin up for sumthin even though i dont agree wit none of the sh*t i figure my family is proud of me and thats all i really care bout i really dont care wat anybody got to say bout what we do.
 6 years ago '08        #166
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

ain't no one try to "scare" you. people who talk like that are usually scared. and soldiering is one of the most honorable things a person can do, even if they ARE using soldiers for bullsh*t reasons. if you would have been a soldier, that c*itoris of yours might have turned into a p*nis.

and why the hell would i post my real info up here, you f**kin dingbat. no internet tough guy here. ain't no one tryna act tough. all i'm saying is: ex-expert infantryman in a specialized unit, army division boxer, level 2 gracie jujitsu, thai boxer, combat hardened, and raised in the south bronx when you were still gettin milk out of your moms' d*ck. i'm pretty sure i'm at least tougher than you.

i don't need a cop to do nothing more than tell me to file a report and then log it into a computer. that little girl didn't need to be tased. she needed to be arrested, given (or be forced into) drug treatment, and set down the right path so she doesn't end up driving around recklessly endangering society again.
 6 years ago '05        #167
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i joined so i could get money for school and i didint get deployed till 3 years after i joines and i had a choice to go or not to go but i got a family so i went and i made more money than i had ever seen so i figure i would do that for my kids and wife, its not bout bein a tough guy its bout who u doin it for and bein a man and standin up for sumthin even though i dont agree wit none of the sh*t i figure my family is proud of me and thats all i really care bout i really dont care wat anybody got to say bout what we do.

I wasnt mocking you calling you a tough guy. That was directed towards "jay"

_JAY_ said:
ain't no one try to "scare" you. people who talk like that are usually scared. and soldiering is one of the most honorable things a person can do, even if they ARE using soldiers for bullsh*t reasons. if you would have been a soldier, that c*itoris of yours might have turned into a p*nis.

and why the hell would i post my real info up here, you f**kin dingbat. no internet tough guy here. ain't no one tryna act tough. all i'm saying is: ex-expert infantryman in a specialized unit, army division boxer, level 2 gracie jujitsu, thai boxer, combat hardened, and raised in the south bronx when you were still gettin milk out of your moms' d*ck. i'm pretty sure i'm at least tougher than you.

I don't need a cop to do nothing more than tell me to file a report and then log it into a computer. that little girl didn't need to be tased. she needed to be arrested, given (or be forced into) drug treatment, and set down the right path so she doesn't end up driving around recklessly endangering society again.
For someone who "aint tryin act tough" posting your gay little Résumé on boxden surely contradicts that.
Im done arguing with you "tough guy"
For the record ill fu*kin body you.
 6 years ago '08        #168
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
I wasnt mocking you calling you a tough guy. That was directed towards "jay"

For someone who "aint tryin act tough" posting your gay little Résumé on boxden surely contradicts that.
Im done arguing with you "tough guy"
For the record ill fu*kin body you.
da f**k you ever body, little girl? 200 million of your old man's sperm cells?
 6 years ago '10        #169
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
zapped her like a n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy