Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k the police
 02-21-2012, 02:20 PM         #122
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Dude, she was in 2 hit and run accidents that she caused. what about the ppl she hit? should be we just ignore that sh*t, just cuz she got hurt? No, she was wildin out and somebody needed to stop her a.ss. she almost k!lled ppl, I don't have no pity for that. And sometimes ppl try to run and f!ght and they need to get taken down hard. What about the ppl's lives she threatening? what if she ran out into the street and caused more damage, which she would've. What if that would've one of your family members in one those cars she hit, I wonder if you'd have a different opinion then.
fu*k YOU IGNORANT as*holeS

1. she was handcuffed

2. cops arent allowed to taser you when your cuffed

3. she was running from a police station

4. the accidents little fender benders.

what is this world coming to when all you dumb a.ss ******'s start taking the cops side? what danger is a 100 pound girl going to do? this isnt some methed-up 350 beast with a gun, its a little girl who was charged with misdemeanors. a cops job is to a.ssess the situation, and act accordingly.

no respect for cops, or the people who confide in them.
 02-21-2012, 02:22 PM         #123
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
can't wait til someone breaks in your crib and beats yo a.ss then you gotta call the cops
why so they can come and rummage through my house with their shoes on and ask me a bunch of questions, then leave and never hear from them again?

02-21-2012, 02:26 PM         #124
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Aww man your sooo cool...When someone breaks into your crib you handle it with your homies..Thats so gangster dog. Your raw. Thats fresh.

fu*k outta here you fake a.ss thug
its an option. some people have them.

some people dont.
 02-21-2012, 02:28 PM         #125
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
why so they can come and rummage through my house with their shoes on and ask me a bunch of questions, then leave and never hear from them again?

souljaboytellem

they fu*k around and try to find something on you. ESPECIALLY if youre a minority lets be 1000% real here.

cops dont care about crime they want to get promotions thats the only reason criminals are caught, cops arent here to "protect and serve."
 02-21-2012, 02:30 PM         #126
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
You want to know what America would be like without Police? If so, just research the 1969 Montreal Police Strike in Canada...

Multiply that by 1000, and then you'll more or less know what to expect if the police were to strike in the "hoods" of America...
good. cuz guess whats ME AND MY n*ggaS GONNA BE THE ONES ROBBIN THE BANKS AND EATING GOOD.

the world is already a "dog eat dog" mentality, why not go all the way with it?
 6 years ago '04        #127
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9486 9486
 WorldsStrangest said:
souljaboytellem

they fu*k around and try to find something on you. ESPECIALLY if youre a minority lets be 1000% real here.

cops dont care about crime they want to get promotions thats the only reason criminals are caught, cops arent here to "protect and serve."
 WorldsStrangest said:
good. cuz guess whats ME AND MY n*ggaS GONNA BE THE ONES ROBBIN THE BANKS AND EATING GOOD.

the world is already a "dog eat dog" mentality, why not go all the way with it?

You have got to be 15yrs old TOPS!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-21-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #128
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 KingoBling said:

1. she was handcuffed

what is this world coming to when all you dumb a.ss ******'s start taking the cops side? what danger is a 100 pound girl going to do? this isnt some methed-up 350 beast with a gun, its a little girl who was charged with misdemeanors. a cops job is to a.ssess the situation, and act accordingly.

so not only are you an idiot, but you are also fu*king illiterate as well. She wasnt handcuffed you jackass. If you knew how to read above a 3rd grade level you would see that it said she slipped out of one of the cuffs. So you knew she wasnt going to run out into the street and cause another accident and if so it would only be a fender bender? You knew whe wasnt gonna go k!ll someone? No. So stfu and fall back you IGNORANT fu*k. He a.ssessed the situation and handled it properly to prevent further violations or harm to the public.

Last edited by Beach Bum; 02-21-2012 at 02:37 PM..
 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM         #129
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
so not only are you an idiot, but you are also fu*king illiterate as well. She wasnt handcuffed you jackass. If you knew how to read above a 3rd grade level you would see that it said she slipped out of one of the cuffs. So you knew she wasnt going to run out into the street and cause another accident and if so it would only be a fender bender? You knew whe wasnt gonna go k!ll someone? No. So stfu and fall back you IGNORANT fu*k. He a.ssessed the situation and handled it properly to prevent further violations or harm to the public.
Ya your really gonna move your point across by name calling and not even using proper grammer?

Keep doing you big boy.

Last edited by Drone; 02-21-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #130
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Ya your really gonna move your point across by name calling and not even using proper grammer.

Keep doing you big boy
well it wasnt getting my point across when i was being nice so i figured i would switch it up. and gtoh with the grammar bullsh*t...this aint english lit
 6 years ago '05        #131
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Darkdrone said:
Ya your really gonna move your point across by name calling and not even using proper grammer.

Keep doing you big boy
its because your an idiot....go ahead and correct my grammer and tell me its you're....i dont give a fu*k

you are defending a criminal for her actions just because she is not a cop...if she hit your car with your baby in it cuz she was on drugs and ended up k!lling your child...would you still be defending her?

o wait...my bad....you would probably get your homies and handle the situation

black people from the hood are arguably the stupidest people on earth....and thats just another tangent...iono where your from but you have that stupid hood mentality....i hope something bad happens to you so that way you gotta call the cops and then realize how stupid you really are
 02-21-2012, 03:39 PM         #132
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
its because your an idiot....go ahead and correct my grammer and tell me its you're....i dont give a fu*k

you are defending a criminal for her actions just because she is not a cop...if she hit your car with your baby in it cuz she was on drugs and ended up k!lling your child...would you still be defending her?

o wait...my bad....you would probably get your homies and handle the situation

black people from the hood are arguably the stupidest people on earth....and thats just another tangent...iono where your from but you have that stupid hood mentality....i hope something bad happens to you so that way you gotta call the cops and then realize how stupid you really are
Who said I was defending her? I just came here to check out the comments and see what the discussion was like. I make a simple suggestion that instead of attacking the individual himself, you base your arguments on facts and facts alone. Yet here you are attacking me, for giving you a tip. I ain't gonna attack you but to tell you that no one is gonna take you seriously with that mentality of name bashing because of someone's opinion differs from yours.

To top it off you even say you wish danger on me? Unbelievable what people say when you try to correct them. I never wish pain to anyone else, not even jokingly on boxden. Your not rational in what you say. The hell you so angry about anyway? When people who are reasonably educated argue, they go in on the argument not the actual person. You seem easily rattled and your arguments can be sliced up quite easily.

Finallly, I think she got what she deserved. You run from the police as a repeat offender and your liable to the action you deserve. She shouldn't have run. Why she ran is probably the drugs but the cop had to keep the citizens safe. The action he took was needed to subdue her.

Last edited by Drone; 02-21-2012 at 03:44 PM..
 02-21-2012, 03:44 PM         #133
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:

1. she was handcuffed

Obviously u didnt look at the video only 1 wrist was cuffed so she wasnt handcuffed also u barely read the article cuz it said she slipped out of 1 cuff b4 she ran. Yea she was running from the station which is somethimg ur not supposed to do. Youre high on coke and cause accident ur goimg to jail period. Shes committing at least 5 crimes yet u guys r still on the cop.
 6 years ago '10        #134
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Who said I was defending her? I just came here to check out the comments and see what the discussion was like. I make a simple suggestion that instead of attacking the individual himself, you base your arguments on facts and facts alone. Yet here you are attacking me, for giving you a tip. I ain't gonna attack you but to tell you that no one is gonna take you seriously with that mentality of name bashing because of someone's opinion differs from yours.

To top it off you even say you wish danger on me? Unbelievable what people say when you try to correct them. I never wish pain to anyone else, not even jokingly on boxden. Your not rational in what you say. The hell you so angry about anyway? When people who are reasonably educated argue, they go in on the argument not the actual person. You seem easily rattled and your arguments can be sliced up quite easily.

Finallly, I think she got what she deserved. You run from the police as a repeat offender and your liable to the action you deserve. She shouldn't have run. Why she ran is probably the drugs but the cop had to keep the citizens safe. The action he took was needed to subdue her.
i only called him that because he called others ignorant yet he had all the facts wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #135
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 DaViLLe726 said:
You need to fall back with the fu*k the police bullsh*t. If you got a wife and kids than act like a grown a.ss man and see situations for what they are. You are generalizing like a high school kid. Every situation is different. In this case the girl was a repeated offender and high on drugs running from the cop. She hit her head on the pavement now shes brain dead. It sucks but thats fu*kin life. Dont do dumb sh*t.
I cant imagine if this girl was black you would be going even more nuts im sure. Why?
Because thats your mentality.
Your black, you live in sh*tty 50 years behind the rest of the country Georgia and the worlds against you.

For every wrongful shooting by a cop ill give you 1000 hainus crimes by gang members.
Start looking at the situation and breaking things down. we are humans somtimes we make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. Cops should be held to a higher standerd and some are bad but grow the fu*k up with your fu*k the police bullsh*t man.
fuk the police and again where da fu*k do some of yall live cause yall aint actually seen the sh*t ive seen growing up

TriniSoldier said:
can't wait til someone breaks in your crib and beats yo a.ss then you gotta call the cops
choppa on deck
 6 years ago '05        #136
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 KingoBling said:

1. she was handcuffed

Notice how you omitted to acknowledge the fact that she was high on drugs.
Notice how you clearly didnt see the that she had picked the handcuffs and was running around.
Fender benders or not. Hit and runs are illegal and honestly only pieces of sh*t do a hit and run.
Its sad what happened to her it really is but dont blame the cop. If she wasnt high and a repeated offender and if she didnt PICK the lock on the cuffs and try to run she would be fine.
I have no respect for you and if i ever saw you in public i would mos def taser you.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You have got to be 15yrs old TOPS!!!!

[pic - click to view]

I lold again hahahhahaha

Darkdrone said:
Ya your really gonna move your point across by name calling and not even using proper grammer?

Keep doing you big boy.
You gonna really talk about proper grammer like that matters in proving a point.

[video - click to view]

Ohh your sooo classy.
fu*k you, you fu*kin gray poupon n*gga.
Than to top it off you get defesnsive a few posts later when the guy comes back at you when clearly you were being a condescending jerkoff saying "keep doing you big boy".
Oh sorry for the "run on sentance" f*g.
 6 years ago '05        #137
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
fuk the police and again where da fu*k do some of yall live cause yall aint actually seen the sh*t ive seen growing up

choppa on deck
Yo man you need to move outta the south.
Like i said they are 50 years behind. Literally.
Keep saying fu*k the police its fine this is the internet.
We all know you dialing 911 though when you get robbed. No hate just saying
 6 years ago '04        #138
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Blood Edge said:
cops aren't judge, jury, and executioner and regardless of what she did dude was close enough to physically subdue her

the officer probably had the same emotional and biased mindset as you and didn't think it through

but at the end of the day the woman brought it on herself by breaking out of her cuffs in the first place
the only part that makes sense is in bold.

lesson learned: do not commit a crime if you never want to be hit with a baton, attacked by police dogs, shocked with a taser, or shot with a gun.

instead of ALWAYS blaming the cop... how about blaming the victim for a committing a crime? yeah, EVERYBODY makes mistakes. some mistakes are ILLEGAL and if you commit an ILLEGAL mistake, sooner or later you ARE gonna get arrested. if you try to ESCAPE getting arrested, everything i mentioned above will happen to you.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH??!?!?!?!?!
 6 years ago '11        #139
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40929 40929
Why are cats in here getting all rattled on differences in opinions? I swear if a few of you were in the same room guns would be drawn. Y'all need to calm the fu*k down and just debate it out without the name calling etc.
 6 years ago '04        #140
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 DaViLLe726 said:
Yo man you need to move outta the south.
Like i said they are 50 years behind. Literally.
Keep saying fu*k the police its fine this is the internet.
We all know you dialing 911 though when you get robbed. No hate just saying
last time somebody broke in my house he was in the hospital jus sayin im not the one to call police unless my family hurt but like i said its on deck and im a vet allowed to carry try it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy