Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Action leads to a reaction..bi*ch ran and got tased.

Cause leads to an effect...getting tased leads to her bashing her nugget..

its real simple folks..follow the law and these things dont happen.

considering what she was arrested for and being under the influence, cop was within the scope of protocol to subdue her..

Boxden is full of hypocrites..you n*ggaz cry "fu*k the police.." but when sh*t gets crackin I bet my scrotum that 98% of you n*ggaz are dialing 911 on your cell.. bunch of fake thugs up in here..
 6 years ago '11        #102
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 omniscience said:
Action leads to a reaction..bi*ch ran and got tased.

Cause leads to an effect...getting tased leads to her bashing her nugget..

its real simple folks..follow the law and these things dont happen.

considering what she was arrested for and being under the influence, cop was within the scope of protocol to subdue her..

Boxden is full of hypocrites..you n*ggaz cry "fu*k the police.." but when sh*t gets crackin I bet my scrotum that 98% of you n*ggaz are dialing 911 on your cell.. bunch of fake thugs up in here..
We all know that...were just saying that it wasnt freaking needed. He almost touched her with the damn thing..thats how close he was. He should have used better judgment.She was running over concrete. He's a cop, he's going to deal with beligerent and uncooperative people sometimes..its a part of his job, its also part of his job to protect them. I could give a fu*k about her getting tased, if he would have caught her first and then tased her to let her a.ss know to quit running then it would have been fine.
 6 years ago '10        #103
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I dont care about this broad.....but homie said "she was already out running me", but he wasnt running big boy didnt want to run so he ended the chase quick fast and in a hurry. He could of handled it better but at the end of the day.......I dont care cause im not like these other brain dead n*ggaz that show love to criminals.....like its some sort of club or some sh*t.
 02-21-2012, 09:33 AM         #104
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you hit my car and run away....i authorize any and everyone to tase you on sight.

However, I couldn't tell if she caused these that same day or what. dont get mad at her cause your fat a.ss didnt put the cuffs on tight enough.

cops shouldnt be able to shoot people in the back if citizens can't do the same thing.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
i swear some of you in here are fu*king brain dead. Do you not realize she caused 2 hit an runs and who knows what kind of injuries she caused. Yall are so quick to side against the police that you are excusing her criminal actions. If this was your car or a wreck that k!lled your momma or kid you would be jumping up and down praising this man.

yall ever dealt with a drugie thats high at the time? they are just a 100 pound female. They are overly strong for their size and have no limits to what they will do. And lets not forget that male police officers have to treat female criminals diff from a male. If he would have put the cuffs tighter along with her, you ppl would be crying that it was police brutality. If he would have tackled her or grabbed her and she hit the ground you would still be crying police brutality.

let me ask you this...would you rather him have chased her, her out run him and get away and she causes another wreck or worse, or would you rather him do what he knew would work in subdoing her?

get off your e-thugging sh*t and think like a educated human being.
 02-21-2012, 10:09 AM         #106
BIGBrandon2785  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is what it is,she ran,she got tazed.......................GAME OVER
 6 years ago '09        #107
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
A junkie gonna do what a junkie gonna do.

6 years ago '06        #108
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
I think it's punishment enough for that man that despite her being a criminal and all that he has to live with knowing he put someone in a vegatative state for the rest of their life. Now you can a.ssume he doesn't care but you don't know that man or how he truly feels. He did nothing wrong and the incident in itself is punishment enough. Case closed.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*ggaz really defending cops now even though we've seen the dirt they are capable of
 6 years ago '09        #110
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,694 | Props total: 13225 13225
shouldnt of ran.
 6 years ago '11        #111
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
at boxden defending this. leave it to the judicial system for judgement of the crime. if she committed a lesser crime and ran n*ggas would be up in arms.
 6 years ago '07        #112
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
hope u get shot wit a taser tommorow and bust ya hippocampus n*gga
this sh*t had me
 6 years ago '05        #113
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
who cares...it didnt happen to you...get over it

and if your a hood n*gga in the street and police harass you that's your problem

i have met bad cops and good cops...ive gotten away and gotten in trouble

all i know is when im in trouble those are the people i will be calling

if there are 1 million cops in the United States and you hear a news report everyday for 5 years of a unlawful cop k!lling someone unjustly thats only 2000 cops....there are still 998,000 left that are potentially good....and I rounded up

you fu*king retards generalizing everything can go k!ll yourselfs for not being able to comprehend simple statistics
 6 years ago '11        #114
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40936 40936
Alot of you people in here need to quit with the bi*ch crying. If this was in any other part of the world she would of been shot in the back, moved to another location and a knife would of been put in her hand to justify the shooting. All you do is cry about corrupt cop this and corrupt cop that when none of you have really seen a lot of corrupt cops. Who cares if the dude tasered her in back. Look how much damage she did and would of done if she had gotten away and crossed that busy rd while being high. She could of k!lled or injured countless more. No one knows how much lives that cop has saved or how many bad guys he's put away. At the end of the day he is human and mistakes can happen so get over it
 6 years ago '04        #115
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
n*ggaz in hea still defending that hippo
 6 years ago '05        #116
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
she was on cocaine and oxys, running from an officer who was taking her to jail for causing multiple accidents and fleeing the scene. the cops were protecting us if you want to look at it that way

how come you aint ever in the nhl thread?
Your exactly right and hes never in NHL threads because the maple leafs suck c*ck.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
@ typing the way you actually talk

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
if it happens constantly then its fu*k the police point blacnk aint nowhere in the world where cops dont do fu*ked up sh*t and y u think not only me but millions of others feel the same way i do
You need to fall back with the fu*k the police bullsh*t. If you got a wife and kids than act like a grown a.ss man and see situations for what they are. You are generalizing like a high school kid. Every situation is different. In this case the girl was a repeated offender and high on drugs running from the cop. She hit her head on the pavement now shes brain dead. It sucks but thats fu*kin life. Dont do dumb sh*t.
I cant imagine if this girl was black you would be going even more nuts im sure. Why?
Because thats your mentality.
Your black, you live in sh*tty 50 years behind the rest of the country Georgia and the worlds against you.

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
we'll see next week when another story comes up for wrongful shooting of an unarmed person and imma see who in the thread sayin the same sh*t i was sayin in this thread or some of yall contradicting yourselves
For every wrongful shooting by a cop ill give you 1000 hainus crimes by gang members.
Start looking at the situation and breaking things down. we are humans somtimes we make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. Cops should be held to a higher standerd and some are bad but grow the fu*k up with your fu*k the police bullsh*t man.
 6 years ago '09        #117
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*ggaz in hea still defending that hippo
can't wait til someone breaks in your crib and beats yo a.ss then you gotta call the cops
 02-21-2012, 12:49 PM         #118
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
can't wait til someone breaks in your crib and beats yo a.ss then you gotta call the cops
cops wont do sh*t. they wont find the criminal.

sometimes if a n*gga break in your crib, you might know the dude, you call up the homies and go handle that.

but then, you could be a square, so you go call the cops.
 02-21-2012, 01:01 PM         #119
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont blame the cop... she shouldnt have run
 6 years ago '05        #120
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 WorldsStrangest said:
cops wont do sh*t. they wont find the criminal.

sometimes if a n*gga break in your crib, you might know the dude, you call up the homies and go handle that.

but then, you could be a square, so you go call the cops.
Aww man your sooo cool...When someone breaks into your crib you handle it with your homies..Thats so gangster dog. Your raw. Thats fresh.

fu*k outta here you fake a.ss thug
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago