Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
She got tazed...if you run, there's a reasonable expectation for that to happen..I completely disagree with the cops choice though. "tackling" wouldn't have even to been used either.. if you watch the video he is literally 2 steps behind the girl. I see some of you in here exaggerating talking about chasing the girl 400 yards and sh*t... he could have just ran a couple steps GRABBED the girl..not even tackle and that would have been it. Like someone said she was upright running and you used the taser on her over concrete when chances are she wont be able to brace for the fall? she is not in grass now..over concrete. I dont think the cop deserves to get in trouble for it but he definitely could have handled it alot better
 6 years ago '11        #82
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
He could have easily caught up to her and stopped her without any danger to anyone. You're giving in to them with that mentality dude..
 02-20-2012, 08:31 PM         #83
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmABeast said:
He could have easily caught up to her and stopped her without any danger to anyone. You're giving in to them with that mentality dude..
how about she sit still and follow directions like he's telling her? again why is everybody excusing her actions?
 6 years ago '10        #84
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
don't feel sorry for junkies.

unless they name is jesse
 6 years ago '05        #85
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ghettofire said:

he's going to get his soon enough
 6 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
F*ck what ya'll talkin bout. That fat a.ss cop should have had his double cheeseburger eatin a.ss in the gym. Maybe then he would have caught her.
 6 years ago '05        #87
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Bx should know it's the same posters in these types of threads who defend cops at every turn and those who despise cops at any given time.Arguing is pointless.They have their way of thinking just as we have ours.Tasing someone in the back while handcuffed is against protocol. She may have been guilty of the crimes but a cops job is to arrest within the guidelines not use whatever method necessary to collar someone.They are not judges and executioners although the majority of them believe they are.That being said that fat cop tased her because his a** wasn't running after her unless she had donuts in her pockets...
 6 years ago '04        #88
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
You know the amount of physical work comes with being a officer? He should be ashamed of himself for being that much out of shape that he had to tase her? I was afraid to tackle her. A sprint to grab her by her arm or waist was all that was needed. shm
 6 years ago '04        #89
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*ggaz really defending cops now even though we've seen the dirt they are capable of
yup bunch of fukin bi*ch a.ss punk clowns, if that fat fu*k cant handle a 20 yr old beanpole like that, then get the fu*k out of ur posistion, these fat donut eatin fu*ks, get away with murder for real

and all u hoes defendin this

if u aint man enough to handle the situation then u shouldnt be a cop

they dont know know a god damn thing about justice
 6 years ago '04        #90
downtown33 
space
space
 ghettofire said:

hey dipsh*t the junkies nowadayz are from legal drugs, which are distributed by doctors and pharmaceutical companies who are pretty much above the law now

just like banking crimes arent policed

the only ones being policed are us while our society is being doped the fu*k up thru prescription drugs, and law enforcement worries about marrijuana here in florida

they dont serve us or protect us

most people have to be afraid of law enforcement
 6 years ago '04        #91
downtown33 
space
space
 billieskeet said:
how about she sit still and follow directions like he's telling her? again why is everybody excusing her actions?
because with posistion of power comne responsibility and these dudes are not held accountable

y do dudes defend cops so much, if u cant handle an unarmed, cuffed, 90 pound girl without a taser, then y the fu*k are u being payed by my tax dollars, ur not quallified, and every1 involved in his hiring and continued employment should be on trial too

not every man made law is just
and just cause you take a paycheck and someone tells you to do something doesnt mean its right or ok

Last edited by downtown33; 02-20-2012 at 10:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #92
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Just curious, how many times have you been locked up?
 6 years ago '04        #93
downtown33 
space
space
i only got in trouble a couple times for f!ghting, well i got jumped and got arrested after for open house party just cuz they came out, all happened when i was young and dumb, but it really has nothing to do with that, its about abuse of power, i get bugged when i see a cop spraying kneeling women in the face with pepper spray, and a 19 yr old girl that made some mistakes and is now a vegetable, sh*ts just wrong, and real criminals go free at the top when their crimes affect massive amounts of people
 6 years ago '11        #94
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
fat a.ss cop knew he couldn't catch the chic, so he said fu*k getting this cardo going.....i'll just taser u!
 6 years ago '05        #95
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
lazy fu*ker u less than 3 steps behind her u cant catch her bet if she was running with doughnuts u would have ran her down...
 6 years ago '11        #96
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #97
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
it wasnt even that serious, i bet she wouldnt have goytten far or away, un fu*king neccesary
 02-21-2012, 02:21 AM         #98
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
Wrong. Whats her argument? He didnt use excessive force. He's been cleared. The argument that he could have restrained her without excessive force is not valid. He used his taser correctly. People get tased every day. Its not the cops fault if they fall and hit their head, or their heart stops beating. Just a fluke accident.
I'm referring to civil court :smhted:

Guarantee she gets paid
 6 years ago '09        #99
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Im disappointed with the replays in here, and it has nothing to do with hating police officers, "fluke accidents",or being a junkie either, losers.
 6 years ago '06        #100
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
hope u get shot wit a taser tommorow and bust ya hippocampus n*gga

crazy for this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy