Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I thought it was legal for civilians to carry tazers?
I hope so, it's legal for me to carry a gun
 02-20-2012, 06:56 PM         #62
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
ok so in that case everybody that smokes weed drinks liquor deserves to be brain dead i understand what she did but does she deserve to be brain dead and dam she still young too and society is pus*y cause of folks like u defending cops k!llin other people unnecessarily
no one said she deserved to brain dead, reading comprehension is dead. But did she deserved to be tazed? Yes. Who's gonna run behind a coke outed out junkie. I know I'm damn sure not. If that weed smoker or drinker cause 2 wrecks, they deserved to be tazed too. I don't know why everybody is glancin over the fact she caused 2 wrecks that could have k!lled someone.
 6 years ago '04        #63
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 kevante said:
I think he should have tried to chase her on foot or called for back up, until he absolutely had to taze her. He shouldn't taze her unless he's A) protecting someone else from danger, B) protecting himself from danger. ANYONE SAYING THAT HE COULDN'T HAVE RESTRAINED HER WITHOUT TAZING HER, HAS NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO.

That being said, she shouldn't have ran and fu*ked with the cuffs. But, if they believed she was on drugs then they should have taken necessary precautions. Using a tazer on a 100lb little girl who's handcuffed, when you could have just lifted her up is not justifiable.

Show this video to a jury and they will DEFINITIVELY side with the victim. Moms is about to get paid at the price of her Oxyhead daughter. Since, I've encountered many oxyheads in person and lived next door from a dealer for many years, she was probably already in a semi-vegetative state. That drug is pure evil

Wrong. Whats her argument? He didnt use excessive force. He's been cleared. The argument that he could have restrained her without excessive force is not valid. He used his taser correctly. People get tased every day. Its not the cops fault if they fall and hit their head, or their heart stops beating. Just a fluke accident.
 6 years ago '11        #64
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
"He would've been better off to use his nightstick on her than he would a taser," Hayslett said.

.....yea that video wouldve looked better.
 6 years ago '04        #65
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
but they didint k!ll anybody but sh*t he damn near k!lled her and yall dodging that fact
 6 years ago '04        #66
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i jus wanna kno where half o yall r from and how cops act where yall from cause i see they got yall brainwashed already
Your name is ATLDopeBoi. You want the cops to stop fu*kin wit u, stop selling dope.
 6 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
Your name is ATLDopeBoi. You want the cops to stop fu*kin wit u, stop selling dope.
been a member since 04 its 2012 i stay in a nice house wit my wife and 2 kids im off that bra
 6 years ago '11        #68
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1262 1262
Some of y'all are some bi*ches in this thread..

Cops are abusing their power more and more each day.. He was very close to her, and she weighed 100 pounds so it wouldn't take much to take her down.. Tasers can seriously fu*k you up, and cops use it with little to no precaution. Many people have died to these things, and cops use them for the most unnecessary reasons. Cops suffer little to no consequences with Paid leave/suspension, GTFO!
 6 years ago '10        #69
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 ruff said:

Better than shooting her.

She shouldn't of ran.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 TriniSoldier said:
its sad how easily the urban community is infatuated with this whole "fu*k police automatically" mentality.
you right.

my n*gga i know cool a.ss police officers. white, black, male, female, etc.

if you don't do anything wrong, them boys will leave you alone. i always keep an accounting book in my passenger. it works.
 6 years ago '05        #71
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,875 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Kalon said:
you right.

my n*gga i know cool a.ss police officers. white, black, male, female, etc.

if you don't do anything wrong, them boys will leave you alone. i always keep an accounting book in my passenger. it works.
i know cops personally from 4 different states and they all say the same thing...and its not "if you dont do anything wrong, them boys will leave you alone" even though i didnt really need them to tell me that
 6 years ago '04        #72
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
been a member since 04 its 2012 i stay in a nice house wit my wife and 2 kids im off that bra
Good sh*t bruh. There are over 800,000 cops in the US. Theres bound to be some bad ones but the number of good ones definitely outweigh the bad ones. If one of your kids was hit by this woman in a hit and run im sure you wouldnt object to her being tasered.
 02-20-2012, 07:28 PM         #73
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Completely justified.

You ignorant cop haters can hate all you want but the stupid fu*king c*nt was handcuffed and was fleeing, her hitting her head was a unforeseen outcome. It's not like the cop just decided to do it to a random a.ss person.
 02-20-2012, 07:30 PM         #74
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i know cops personally from 4 different states and they all say the same thing...and its not "if you dont do anything wrong, them boys will leave you alone" even though i didnt really need them to tell me that
I work with some cool a.ss police officers on the daily. I've had nothing but issues in Delaware with them aside from a neighbor but never had issues with Philadelphia, or anywhere in DC or VA.
 6 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Completely justified.

You ignorant cop haters can hate all you want but the stupid fu*king c*nt was handcuffed and was fleeing, her hitting her head was a unforeseen outcome. It's not like the cop just decided to do it to a random a.ss person.
i can understand you saying it was justified (even if i dont agree) but i dont see how here hitting her head was an unforeseen outcome. when you get tased you no longer have voluntary use of your muscles so its not like she can brace her fall. more times than not, what happen to her would happen to most
 6 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
I work with some cool a.ss police officers on the daily. I've had nothing but issues in Delaware with them aside from a neighbor but never had issues with Philadelphia, or anywhere in DC or VA.
ok....
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 LilEscobar said:
Good sh*t bruh. There are over 800,000 cops in the US. Theres bound to be some bad ones but the number of good ones definitely outweigh the bad ones. If one of your kids was hit by this woman in a hit and run im sure you wouldnt object to her being tasered.
if anybody hit my kids its ov but thats a different story
 6 years ago '05        #78
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1152 1152
Fat A$$ out of shape pig should be on desk duty to many fu*kin donuts...
 6 years ago '04        #79
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 LilEscobar said:
Wrong. Whats her argument? He didnt use excessive force. He's been cleared. The argument that he could have restrained her without excessive force is not valid. He used his taser correctly. People get tased every day. Its not the cops fault if they fall and hit their head, or their heart stops beating. Just a fluke accident.
His buddies at the department cleared him.....shocking. Every time this sort of thing happens, what's the common denominator? He gets a paid vacation and is eventually cleared by his friends at his department. So the, "he got cleared" argument is ridiculous.

Say you get into a f!ght, whether you start it or not...you hit a guy, he falls and splits his head open and goes into a vegetative state. Do you think the DA and/or a jury is going to say, "oh...oops, just a fluke accident, let's disregard completely that the guy is dead...it was an accident"?

The girl was a junkie that messed up and deserved to be arrested. And I'm sure resisting arrest and running from the cop would have been added on with the two hit and runs. This fat bastard of a cop obviously didn't secure the cuffs properly and then didn't even attempt to run after her first, before pulling out every lazy cop's best friend.

If he had handled things properly, she would be in jail and he would be sitting at a desk until he figures out how to secure his handcuffs.
 02-20-2012, 07:53 PM         #80
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
piece of sh*t cop couldnt wait to pull that taser.

jesus. they should taser him til he gets brain damage im not even kidding, id shock his a.ss myself.....
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now