Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
140 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,326 | Props total: 3245 3245
that's fu*ked up..she should win big moneyyyy though
 02-20-2012, 04:27 PM         #42
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cops love tasers because they are inept and dont wanna do their job.

He tased her because he's too fat stupid and lazy to run after her, or even detain her correctly as they walked out the building.

he tased her because after that he wanted to go eat some donuts with his cops buddies instead of doing his job the right way.

Why can they carry around a taser and I can't? It's to protect myself, obviously. It's non lethal right???? Whats the problem then?

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-20-2012 at 04:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
Looks like now she a victim of a hit n run...... Dumb bi*ch..
 6 years ago '04        #44
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,362 | Props total: 6998 6998
 The Master said:
hope u get shot wit a taser tommorow and bust ya hippocampus n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,252 | Props total: 18012 18012
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
if it happens constantly then its fu*k the police point blacnk aint nowhere in the world where cops dont do fu*ked up sh*t and y u think not only me but millions of others feel the same way i do
cmon now homie, there are GOOD cops out there. I'm not the biggest fan of the police either but I know there's dudes that are actually out there trying to make a difference.

the bad ones are the ones that get the coverage because it gets people riled up and angry which in turn creates more viewers. Good deeds hardly ever get noticed like that

just like if there's 2 murders in one city, one is a guy k!lling someone of their own race, and then another murder happens that involves 2 different races. Which one is gonna get the press coverage? It's all about what stories sell homie which is why you hear/see all the bad sh*t more.
 6 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
cmon now homie, there are GOOD cops out there. I'm not the biggest fan of the police either but I know there's dudes that are actually out there trying to make a difference.

the bad ones are the ones that get the coverage because it gets people riled up and angry which in turn creates more viewers. Good deeds hardly ever get noticed like that

just like if there's 2 murders in one city, one is a guy k!lling someone of their own race, and then another murder happens that involves 2 different races. Which one is gonna get the press coverage? It's all about what stories sell homie which is why you hear/see all the bad sh*t more.
u see that police sh*t often though it would be different if ok a cop k!lled an unarmed man one day then a couple months later it happens again but u see this sh*t like every other day the bad cops outweigh the good cops and anything they do because the sh*t they do is most of the times a tragedy and could have been avoided
 6 years ago '07        #47
djdeez1211 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 7 7
i hate cops..but she ran...and ran slow..
 6 years ago '04        #48
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,382 | Props total: 12440 12440
 WorldsStrangest said:

Why can they carry around a taser and I can't? It's to protect myself, obviously. It's non lethal right???? Whats the problem then?
I thought it was legal for civilians to carry tazers?

The Master said:
 02-20-2012, 05:13 PM         #49
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not even gonna respond to dumbasses anymore, lol. The people with common sense have spoken.
 02-20-2012, 05:20 PM         #50
dadon085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #51
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
hope u get shot wit a taser tommorow and bust ya hippocampus n*gga
fu*k u n*gga. I hope this bi*ch sister hit n run ur moms
 6 years ago '10        #52
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 14 14
tasers.. sh*t is inhumane..

cop or not, taser me and you're dead
 02-20-2012, 05:32 PM         #53
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
its not fu*k police mentality u see everyday where a fu*kin cop k!lled an unarmed man or woman for something that could have been handled less forceful, dont fu*kin sit here and act like the police do sh*t they supposed to do everyday

where da fuk yall from
what does that have to do with her causing two wrecks, being on drugs and trying to escape? Seriously, answer that, what does any of the sh*t you said have to do with it? The bi*ch is high has already caused two wrecks, which could have k!lled someone and your dumbass is still stuck on the cop. And yet ppl think it would be smart for the cop to chase the drugged out chic for 400 yards and let her get away to cause another accident. This is why society is becoming more pus*y everyday.
 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM         #54
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freshprinceoba said:
tasers.. sh*t is inhumane..

cop or not, taser me and you're dead
yea tasers are inhumane, guess what, some ppl deserve inhumane sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #55
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,316 | Props total: 6825 6825
 Johnny Tapwater said:
Thats her asphalt

thats messed up tho
 6 years ago '05        #56
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,767 | Props total: 5524 5524
 Muggz said:
Yo are u fu*kin serious??? All u above me. The police are suppose to protect us, not k!ll us!
they protected you by getting this multiple hit-and-run driver off the streets before she ran someone over...

and she fu*ked herself by running, after having partially adjusting her handcuffs with drugs in her system...based on all that, she was probably a waste and a drain on society anyways...
 6 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 billieskeet said:
what does that have to do with her causing two wrecks, being on drugs and trying to escape? Seriously, answer that, what does any of the sh*t you said have to do with it? The bi*ch is high has already caused two wrecks, which could have k!lled someone and your dumbass is still stuck on the cop. And yet ppl think it would be smart for the cop to chase the drugged out chic for 400 yards and let her get away to cause another accident. This is why society is becoming more pus*y everyday.
ok so in that case everybody that smokes weed drinks liquor deserves to be brain dead i understand what she did but does she deserve to be brain dead and dam she still young too and society is pus*y cause of folks like u defending cops k!llin other people unnecessarily
 02-20-2012, 05:41 PM         #58
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he should have tried to chase her on foot or called for back up, until he absolutely had to taze her. He shouldn't taze her unless he's A) protecting someone else from danger, B) protecting himself from danger. ANYONE SAYING THAT HE COULDN'T HAVE RESTRAINED HER WITHOUT TAZING HER, HAS NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO.

That being said, she shouldn't have ran and fu*ked with the cuffs. But, if they believed she was on drugs then they should have taken necessary precautions. Using a tazer on a 100lb little girl who's handcuffed, when you could have just lifted her up is not justifiable.

Show this video to a jury and they will DEFINITIVELY side with the victim. Moms is about to get paid at the price of her Oxyhead daughter. Since, I've encountered many oxyheads in person and lived next door from a dealer for many years, she was probably already in a semi-vegetative state. That drug is pure evil
 6 years ago '10        #59
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
to protect and serve? more like to beat all our a.sses legally.

it dont matter what race you are they dont care for any of us
 6 years ago '04        #60
space
space
i jus wanna kno where half o yall r from and how cops act where yall from cause i see they got yall brainwashed already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
26 comments
2 days ago