Feb 19 - Cop tasers handcuffed girl in back, now braindead

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
its not fu*k police mentality u see everyday where a fu*kin cop k!lled an unarmed man or woman for something that could have been handled less forceful, dont fu*kin sit here and act like the police do sh*t they supposed to do everyday

where da fuk yall from
Yea it is a fu*k the police mentality and you just proved it.

You can't distinguish between a good cop and a bad cop because you hear stories of cops k!lling unarmed people, now you like fu*k all cops.

This dude didn't overly beat the bi*ch. He didn't shoot her, he didn't manhandle her. She ran, he tazed her to keep her from escaping.

And you're still like fu*k that cop. That's the point.
 6 years ago '04        #22
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea it is a fu*k the police mentality and you just proved it.

You can't distinguish between a good cop and a bad cop because you hear stories of cops k!lling unarmed people, now you like fu*k all cops.

This dude didn't overly beat the bi*ch. He didn't shoot her, he didn't manhandle her. She ran, he tazed her to keep her from escaping.

And you're still like fu*k that cop. That's the point.
if it happens constantly then its fu*k the police point blacnk aint nowhere in the world where cops dont do fu*ked up sh*t and y u think not only me but millions of others feel the same way i do
 6 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
if it happens constantly then its fu*k the police point blacnk aint nowhere in the world where cops dont do fu*ked up sh*t and y u think not only me but millions of others feel the same way i do
I doubt millions of people aren't smart enough to view people as individuals.

Please explain to me how if 1 cop is fu*ked up, all cops are fu*ked up?

sh*t, explain how if 1000 cops are fu*ked up how you can automatically a.ssume EVERY cop is fu*ked up?

When I was younger I was in trouble with the law a lot. Sometimes I'd get fu*ked with just sitting at the bus stop for no reason?

But there were some times too that I could have been really fu*ked and the cop was cool and let me go.

You can't say ALL or EVERY. Yea some cops are fu*k boys. This one however was just doing his job.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
When the cops tell you not to run you should listen. Could avoid sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '04        #25
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
we'll see next week when another story comes up for wrongful shooting of an unarmed person and imma see who in the thread sayin the same sh*t i was sayin in this thread or some of yall contradicting yourselves
 6 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
we'll see next week when another story comes up for wrongful shooting of an unarmed person
and if it's the cop that was in this video I'll agree with you. If it's a different cop, I'm gonna say that cop is a piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #27
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
cops continuing to use excessive force to subdue someone...what a fu*king surprise
 6 years ago '06        #28
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
She was already fu*kin hand cuffed so he tased her in the back? I mean seriously u people don't see nothing wrong here? Now she's brain dead. This is sickening. Lazy fat a.ss cop stay in shape he coulda caught the women she wasn't even that far from his grasp. fu*k the police by the way.....


He could have tackled her and she would have came out better then tasing her and letting her hit the cement with no body control. What dumb a.ss.


Last edited by davon4204; 02-20-2012 at 04:53 PM..
 02-20-2012, 04:46 PM         #29
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*ggaz really defending cops now even though we've seen the dirt they are capable of
Humans are capable of dirt as a whole, obviously a cop isn't any different.

Point is he didn't use any excessive force. She was a risk to society. Were they suppose to let her possibly get in another car and take off again? As I said if he tackled her as ya'll said he should've done and broke her in half ya'll would be preaching the same exact sh*t.

I know it's hard to fathom but believe it or not not all cops and politicians are bad people.
 6 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 StatisticZ said:
Humans are capable of dirt as a whole, obviously a cop isn't any different.

Point is he didn't use any excessive force. She was a risk to society. Were they suppose to let her possibly get in another car and take off again? As I said if he tackled her as ya'll said he should've done and broke her in half ya'll would be preaching the same exact sh*t.

I know it's hard to fathom but believe it or not not all cops and politicians are bad people.
steal a car handcuffed can u do this :wow:
 6 years ago '04        #31
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 davon4204 said:
She was already fu*kin hand cuffed so he tased her in the back? I mean seriously u people don't see nothing wrong here? Now she's brain dead. This is sickening. Lazy fat a.ss cop stay in shape he coulda caught the women she wasn't even that far from his grasp. fu*k the police by the way.....


He could have tackled her and she would have came out better then tasing her and letting her hit the cement with no body control. What dumb a.ss.
having a handcuff on one hand and running away from a cop is hardly handcuffed.

but even if he tackled her a.ss people still be cryin' fu*k the police, excessive force, blah blah blah.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
people know cops are quick to shoot you or taser you and you try to fu*king run the best way to handle those fu*king pigs is to play their game yes no and be as chill as you can she doesn't deserve to be brain dead but she def shouldn't have ran like a moron
 6 years ago '05        #33
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
having a handcuff on one hand and running away from a cop is hardly handcuffed.

but even if he tackled her a.ss people still be cryin' fu*k the police, excessive force, blah blah blah.
hypotheicals dont help your position.
 6 years ago '07        #34
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30315 30315
So that's the purpose of cops now?

In addition to shooting the unarmed, being racist, using excessive force, planting evidence on people, etc, etc..... now they've added tasing handcuffed kids, and causing brain damage?
 6 years ago '08        #35
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
don't run and you won't be stunned
 02-20-2012, 05:10 PM         #36
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:


Better than shooting her.

She shouldn't of ran.
 StatisticZ said:
Common sense has been spoke.

No matter how it's twisted ya'll will say he was wrong, especially if him being damn near 300lbs and tackled her and yielded the same result.
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
she was on cocaine and oxys, running from an officer who was taking her to jail for causing multiple accidents and fleeing the scene. the cops were protecting us if you want to look at it that way



Why should I feel sorry? Sounds like all that stupid a.ss sh*t she did caught up to her.
 6 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 StateProperty88 said:
hypotheicals dont help your position.
ok, pulling your arms in front of you and slipping one hand out of your handcuffs and then trying to run away is hardly being handcuffed.
 6 years ago '05        #38
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
ok, pulling your arms in front of you and slipping one hand out of your handcuffs and then trying to run away is hardly being handcuffed.
if she wasnt handcuffed she wasnt handcuffed, thats not hypothetical...but thats not the part of your post i was referring to
 6 years ago '04        #39
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 StateProperty88 said:
if she wasnt handcuffed she wasnt handcuffed, thats not hypothetical...but thats not the part of your post i was referring to
I know that's why I left off the other part because it was a hypothetical.

But there are a lot of hypotheticals in this thread.
 6 years ago '06        #40
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 443 443
this truly is a sad moment, the girl yes shouldnt have ran on the cops, but im pretty sure this entire scene could have been handled much differently, i hopes he takes a step back and realize the results of his actions but i doubt it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy