ESPN fires writer for penning racist Jeremy Lin headline; suspends anchor for 30 days

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 S0ap said:
because somebody said, people are being overly sensitive which lead to the "if it was a black person....." argument.
which was probably a white person anyways ...that "get over it racism doesn't exist" is more of their thing

Dee Grande said:
me too

white people getting mad at imaginary black people because asians are getting sh*tted on by white people? wtf
 02-19-2012, 08:58 PM         #82
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come jesse jackson doesnt step up for my boy Lin , this is usually his time to shine
 02-19-2012, 09:28 PM         #83
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Max get suspended?? He didnt even write that sh*t, His job is to read whats given to him.....
 6 years ago '04        #84
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
people still get hurt by words? :doglaugh:
 6 years ago '04        #85
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 AnyGiven said:
That writer had 0 common sense. Deserved to get fired
this x10000. lol @ n*ggas saying "stop being sensitive" you can always tell who's a dumbass in real life by what they post on bx lmaooo
 6 years ago '04        #86
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9565 9565
 Dee Grande said:
so lemme get this straight:

- white people sh*t on lin

- then certain bx members say it's not a big deal

- then other bx members say "if he was black it'd be a big deal," even though every racial thread on this site has people (usually white) belittling the issue at hand

- and now black people are villains for hypothetically defending themselves in imaginary scenarios? what do black people even have to do with this jeremy lin situation? if you're asian and you're upset, then defend yourself it's black people's fault that you're not mad enough?

- meanwhile, the culprits are kicking back sipping lemonade while you're getting butthurt because some imaginary black people are riding harder for themselves than you do for yourself

ironically, these cats who are mad over this lin issue and getting on this "if he was black" sh*t are the same f*ggots always talking about somebody "pulling the race card" whenever it's a thread about a black person getting sh*tted on. funny how yall left this part out. people on here faithfully find a way to trivialize black issues, then yall wanna come in here and get mad at black people because these same white boys who troll the black threads are now trolling the asian threads? or because black people are treating your disrespect the same way you treat theirs? fu*k outta here
CHURCH ON MOTHAfu*kIN SUNDAY :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #87
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Cap Peeler said:
The pussification of america continues

Over fu*king sensitive people
 ShaDoW1 said:
every one is so damn sensitive now holy sh*t
i agree sh*t is way to over blown everyone wants to be all PC
 6 years ago '06        #88
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 SmooveDude said:
floor general who's turnovers have been because of terrible decision making? whats the point of havin 8 a.ssists when you gon have 6-7 turnovers...but iight youll see...n*gga gonna start gettin cooked night in and night out and i wont even say i told you so
8-1 is all that matters
 02-20-2012, 12:10 AM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Do you post this in every thread? Because it feels like you do.
no just 98% of them
 02-20-2012, 12:14 AM         #90
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
And you're just as stupid as you WERE in 1912.

I've seen you post the same sh*t in millions of threads, tell em why you mad.

And props on dude getting fired
so all you got is to call me a name

i know why you mad 98% of white people are racist
 02-20-2012, 12:46 AM         #91
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
bet if that sh*t had to do something about a black person this site would be up in arms demanding protests and riots
Are you black sir? STFU then
 02-20-2012, 12:48 AM         #92
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
so all you got is to call me a name

i know why you mad 98% of white people are racist
Lol so true maybe 97% racist and 3% subconciously racist
 02-20-2012, 01:13 AM         #93
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:

- then other bx members say "if he was black it'd be a big deal," even though every racial thread on this site has people (usually white) belittling the issue at hand

- and now black people are villains for hypothetically defending themselves in imaginary scenarios? what do black people even have to do with this jeremy lin situation? if you're asian and you're upset, then defend yourself it's black people's fault that you're not mad enough?

- meanwhile, the culprits are kicking back sipping lemonade while you're getting butthurt because some imaginary black people are riding harder for themselves than you do for yourself

ironically, these cats who are mad over this lin issue and getting on this "if he was black" sh*t are the same f*ggots always talking about somebody "pulling the race card" whenever it's a thread about a black person getting sh*tted on. funny how yall left this part out. people on here faithfully find a way to trivialize black issues, then yall wanna come in here and get mad at black people because these same white boys who troll the black threads are now trolling the asian threads? or because black people are treating your disrespect the same way you treat theirs? fu*k outta here

Preach. Cracka spews racist sh*t. Cracka finds every excuse under the sun to condone his actions. Cracka deflects blame. sh*t is like clockwork with these mutants.
 6 years ago '04        #94
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Dee Grande said:
no i'm not. just discussing the matter like everybody else in here
the matter shouldnt be discussed this much at all. Dude purposely made a racist a.ss headline and he lost his job over it like her should have. end of story. people letting themselves get trolled like crazy around here
 6 years ago '04        #95
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 VANS MASLOW said:
Are you black sir? STFU then
im black,white,asian,mexican,native american,indian,middle eastern
 6 years ago '04        #96
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 JayDee11 said:
Preach. Cracka spews racist sh*t. Cracka finds every excuse under the sun to condone his actions. Cracka deflects blame. sh*t is like clockwork with these mutants.
You sound fu*king retarded you should probably never log back on Boxden ever again f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #97
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
ESPN run by gooks now?
 6 years ago '04        #98
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
 Nugen2384 said:
I'm black and chinese and hell yeah its offensive. The funny thing is, the ESPN anchor's wife is asian.

Hines Ward?

6 years ago '07        #99
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17866 17866
 JayDee11 said:
you sound very intelligent.

6 years ago '07        #100
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
 Dee Grande said:

:agreement6:
This is sort of what I was gonna say motherfu*kers are brilliant at getting the attention off them on here

White guy 1 : Americans getting too damn sensitive

Other white guys : quoted for the truth

White quy 4 : why y'all talking about too damn sensitive if he was black this would be 100 pages and naacp/all sharpton ..blah blah

Other random white guys : quoted for the truth

Now black folk gotta defend there self in a thread that had nothing to do with them and Asian folks are mad at black people for no reason

When in doubt just blame the n*gga gotta love it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago