They say take c4 or jack3d on a empty stomach?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
18525 pageviews
19 comments

Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
They say take c4 or jack3d on a empty stomach?

They say take c4 or jack3d on a empty stomach BUT wont you get in a catabolic stage during your workout image

i usually take 1 scoop of whey before i take the c4 but my friend said you wont feel the FULL effect but im cutting and i dont want to reach a catabolic stage so i figure it would only make sense to take whey prior to working out

so i still cant figure why you should take c4 or jack3d on a empty stomach....sounds like it goes against everything i was told image

19 comments for "They say take c4 or jack3d on a empty stomach?"

02-19-2012, 06:55 AM         #2
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
usually when you take anything on an empty stomach the effects will hit quicker. but wtf is all this 'catabolic' bullsh*t? unless you already have an extremely low bodyfat percentage why the hell would you be catabolic?
 6 years ago '09        #3
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
^^^^

right...because unless your boyfat % is in the single numbers the catabolic stage doesnt exist

stop Jacked im being serious here
 02-19-2012, 09:43 AM         #4
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just a.ssumed you were in a slight calorie deficit while maintaining a decent protein intake and while maintaining a workout regiment just as intense as the off season (same reps, weights). doing this minimizes "catabolism". you're over thinking this bullsh*t. really.
 02-19-2012, 10:18 AM         #5
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C4 is legit, my cans almost up, thinking about buying M5, anybody use it?
 6 years ago '09        #6
space
space
 Graveyard said:
C4 is legit, my cans almost up, thinking about buying M5, anybody use it?
i dont know much about these pre-work out supplements but arent you suppose to take a break from them after 8 or 9 weeks???
 6 years ago '06        #7
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^ yeah but they aren't really potent enough to do real damage unless your using like 6 scoops a day
 6 years ago '04        #8
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I'd be more concerned about the large amount of caffeine on an empty stomach messing with your digestive tract than some B.S. about entering a catabolic state.
 6 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
^^ yeah but they aren't really potent enough to do real damage unless your using like 6 scoops a day

im using 1 scoop of c4 on my workout days on a empty stomach, instead of doing it this way im thinking bout taking 1 scoop of whey 30 minutes prior...then up my use of c4 to 1.5 or even 2 scoops just to see what its like

but sammi you know alot of this stuff wonbt weightlifting hard on a empty stomach cause you to go into a catabolic stage
 6 years ago '07        #10
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
you won't go into a catabolic stage lifting on an empty stomach IF overall nutrition is in check. however if you're in a severe calorie deficit, overtraining, and not getting enough rest then yeah you might want to worry.
 6 years ago '04        #11
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Catabolic state? Step your knowledge game up. It takes the body 48-72 hours to go "catabolic".

So all that "you NEED protein right after a workout" or "you NEED to eat before a workout" sh*t is just stupid.

Daily caloric and macronutrient intake are what dictates body mass & composition.

Last edited by Prodigy; 02-19-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #12
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
caffiene messes your stomach up bad
 6 years ago '04        #13
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
if you are not accustomed to taking it......also it can cause depression after you experience the crash that occurs after taking these products.....
 6 years ago '11        #14
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
everybody is different, just try whatever works.

I NEVER took any pre-workout on an empty stomach... matter of fact I can't even work out on an empty stomach.

Some people can tho, and some people prefer it...

If you're one of those people who can, it will probably hit you harder taking it on an empty stomach.
 6 years ago '09        #15
space
space
 Prodigy said:
Catabolic state? Step your knowledge game up. It takes the body 48-72 hours to go "catabolic".

So all that "you NEED protein right after a workout" or "you NEED to eat before a workout" sh*t is just stupid.

Daily caloric and macronutrient intake are what dictates body mass & composition.
so your saying if i go running for 2 hours on a empty stomach i wont go into a catabolic stage

get outta here
 6 years ago '05        #16
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 1461 1461
as a personal trainer do anything on a empty stomach is a poor idea. you should have sort of slow digesting carb about a hour to 30 minutes before leaving home. if you take your pre workout 15-20 minutes before you are to begin your workout with warm water or no water you get the best absorption in your blood stream.
 02-20-2012, 11:13 AM         #17
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
so your saying if i go running for 2 hours on a empty stomach i wont go into a catabolic stage

get outta here
i guess pro athletes (football, basketball, soccer, hockey) need to keep eating every 2 hours or they'll begin to burn muscle.

where do you get your info? have you ever even lost weight before? do you even know what it's like to be 8% body fat and still be able to bench 1.5x - 2x your body weight or maintain a 2x-2.5x body weight squat through a 16 week cut?

these protein companies have brainwashed most of you people into believing all your workouts are useless if you don't eat within an hour of working out. try going a year without reading a flex magazine article and you'll save yourself a lot of time, money, and unnecessary mental horsesh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #18
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^^basically. I have a bunch of friends who played college football. They did not take one pre workout and only sometimes took protein. Protein powder ks not a necessity of weight lifting by any means. Its the convenience factor. most of these supps are not as potent as they seem. These companies are good at marketing.
 6 years ago '09        #19
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
^^^basically. I have a bunch of friends who played college football. They did not take one pre workout and only sometimes took protein. Protein powder ks not a necessity of weight lifting by any means. Its the convenience factor. most of these supps are not as potent as they seem. These companies are good at marketing.
protein powder might not be a necessity but protein IS a necessity... protein powder is only a convenience

personally i focus on 3 things...calorie intake...my macros..and my protein intake......thats what has been working for me
 6 years ago '04        #20
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:

get outta here
Please tell me you're not really this stupid.

You dropped outta high school didn't you, bruh?

Last edited by Prodigy; 02-20-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now